Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by kalani JR »

tfco wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:tfco, so una wan spend 40 million on a 29 year one legged overrated serb :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Why do you hate these players so much

1. Nemanja Matic
2. N'golo Kante

You know why.
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

Cito wrote:Mino Raiola hits the jackpot at ManU's expense again. I wonder how much of the 75million for Lukaku is going to him.

Someone need to do some indept dig into accounts of Mourinho as he is probably getting a side cut on all these silly money.

Is this confirmed yet.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...at least Lukaku don't get injured often. With Zlatan gone, they need a big target up front.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

benteke wrote:
Cito wrote:Mino Raiola hits the jackpot at ManU's expense again. I wonder how much of the 75million for Lukaku is going to him.

Someone need to do some in depth dig into accounts of Mourinho as he is probably getting a side cut on all these silly money.

Is this confirmed yet.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40516483
Manchester United have agreed a fee of around £75m with Everton for striker Romelu Lukaku, senior club sources have told the BBC.

The 24-year-old Belgium international scored 25 Premier League goals last season.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Cito wrote:
benteke wrote:

Someone need to do some in depth dig into accounts of Mourinho as he is probably getting a side cut on all these silly money.

Is this confirmed yet.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40516483
Manchester United have agreed a fee of around £75m with Everton for striker Romelu Lukaku, senior club sources have told the BBC.

The 24-year-old Belgium international scored 25 Premier League goals last season.

There was another communication from Everton denying this. Probably holding out for 100M.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

wiseone wrote:Lukaku is a good player but spunking 75 million on him is madness. For that price they could get PEA (who is a better player). Since Jose is in the habit of buying back former players (Matic, Pogba, Zlatan) I am surprised he did not make a move for Keane and Dave Azpilucueta! Seriously though, I think JM likes big "target men" up front (Drogba, Zlatan, Costa) - hence the move for Lukaku.

Someone need to do some indept dig into accounts of Mourinho as he is probably getting a side cut on all these silly money.
ManU have been spunking money around for the last couple of seasons like mad mullahs!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

:rotf: lukaku for 75m. will gladly pass
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Kai ..lukaku ain't worth 30 million :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Kai ..lukaku ain't worth 30 million :rotf:
I dont rate Lukaku as high as many do, but Lukaku scored more goals than you best striker! that is what you should be laughing at. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You are talking about a 24 year old who has consistently been one of the highest goal scorers in the league and has consistently outperformed all YOUR strikers for years. :lol: :lol:

Your stupid club just paid 35 million pounds for a backyard player, Rudiger. And has bid 60 million pounds for a left back. :lol: :lol: :lol: Arsenal just paid 55 million pounds for Lacazette from France.

When you want to laugh, you should look close to home.

Tomorrow, another person will come and say Harry Kane is not worth 30 million. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

He's no AN1, but he'll do

Never been sold on the Congolese, and he'll need to do more to convince me

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

tfco wrote:He's no AN1, but he'll do

Never been sold on the Congolese, and he'll need to do more to convince me
Never sold on Lualua ?
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

With a great midfield behind Lukaku, he should do well.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

balo wrote:With a great midfield behind Lukaku, he should do well.
What midfield did he have at WBA and Everton to be only behind Aguero and Kane in goals?
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I have lost count of the number of times they have broken the club, British, and world transfer record since SAF retired. They made Rio the most expensive defender in history when they bought him for 29 million in 2002. Only once (Berba in 2008) did they pay that much for a player again in the next 12 years (when they bought Mata in 2014). Man U have broken the club transfer record in every single season since SAF retired: Mata (37 million ion 2014), ADM (60 million ion 2014), Tony Martial (60 million ion 2015), Pogba (90 million in 2016).

No player not called Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Bale, PEA, Lewandowski or Neymar should be costing above 60 million.
oloye wrote: ManU have been spunking money around for the last couple of seasons like mad mullahs!
Last edited by wiseone on Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

danfo driver wrote:
balo wrote:With a great midfield behind Lukaku, he should do well.
What midfield did he have at WBA and Everton to be only behind Aguero and Kane in goals?

That was for folks not sold on Lukaku. I expect Man U will have better midfield than WBA and Everton. He will do even better at Man U.

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Lukaku will do well at united, no doubt
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

wiseone wrote:I have lost count of the number of times they have broken the club, British, and world transfer record since SAF retired. They made Rio the most expensive defender in history when they bought him for 29 million in 2002. Only once (Berba in 2008) did they pay that much for a player again in the next 12 years (when they bought Mata in 2014). Man U have broken the club transfer record in every single season since SAF retired: Mata (37 million ion 2014), ADM (60 million ion 2014), Tony Martial (60 million ion 2015), Pogba (90 million in 2016).

No player not called Ronaldo, Messi, Suarez, Bale, PEA, Lewandowski or Neymar should be costing above 60 million.
oloye wrote: ManU have been spunking money around for the last couple of seasons like mad mullahs!
Can we ask EFCC to investigate these deals? Definitely 'fishy'
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

When exactly is Lukaku being confirmed.
Has anything actually been done, any medical or whatever ?
Or is it just an advanced rumour.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

benteke wrote:When exactly is Lukaku being confirmed.
Has anything actually been done, any medical or whatever ?
Or is it just an advanced rumour.

The rumor mill is just crazy and toying with peoples' emotions.

Medical today, no medical yet tomorrow.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

British radio saying Rooney being dashed to Everton for free? :rotf: wow
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

anikulapo wrote:British radio saying Rooney being dashed to Everton for free? :rotf: wow

Perhaps to sweeten the Lukaku deal. lol

Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

If Becks was 15 years younger (or Lukaku 15 years older), they would have caused mayhem in the same team. Lukaku would prosper with the instant service that Becks provided. Lukaku is not a PEA that gives defenders twisted blood with perpetual motion and clever running. Lukaku wold rather run through you than around you.
Coach wrote: