Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by wiseone »

Now that Allegri is a free agent, I wonder if Man Utd think they should have waited until the end of the season before appointing a permanent manager...
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

the state of some United fans

since SAF, we have only bought 4 wc players: Pogba, AdM, Pogba, Sanchez

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Chei Manchester United has suffered. Rashford wants assurances before he signs a new contract. Rashford? WTF has he accomplished to ask for such. Chei your players are thinking they are too good for the club.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Cristao II wrote:Chei Manchester United has suffered. Rashford wants assurances before he signs a new contract. Rashford? WTF has he accomplished to ask for such. Chei your players are thinking they are too good for the club.
Thats what happens when you become Brexit FC and you put "United DNA" and "United way" on a pedestal. :lol: :lol:

In a sane world, where a proper director of football is creating and maintaining the squad, a brainless child-like Rashford will be on 25k a year (max) and sent out on loan to Burnley, Newcastle, BHA or Watford to learn his trade next season. Thereafter, the club will consider his performance to see whether the can step up.

At Rashford's age, a more talented and better Harry Kane was sent to division 2 to learn his trade. he came back as a more complete, level headed and respectful footballer. Nonsense!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

tfco wrote:the state of some United fans

Pogba killed Mourinho and Mourinho was only 19 points behind.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Coach wrote:
tfco wrote:the state of some United fans

Pogba killed Mourinho and Mourinho was only 19 points behind.
Is this your opinion? Because that was not Mourinho's opinion when he spoke to L'Equipe a few days ago.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Assurance that we can challenge lol
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Watching Bernardo Gold and King Kevin in full flow. Goodness me. No doubt this is what United thought they were getting when signing Milly Bop.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Inheritance sweet o...domestic treble.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Meanwhile Man Utd are being linked with bids for Sean Longstaff of Newcastle, Ryan Sessegnon of relegated Fulham, and Swansea winger Daniel James....

Except that James is being advised to "avoid Man Utd at all costs": https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... s-16288543

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/17/manchest ... f-9587652/

https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... egnon-deal
Cristao II wrote:Chei Manchester United has suffered. Rashford wants assurances before he signs a new contract. Rashford? WTF has he accomplished to ask for such. Chei your players are thinking they are too good for the club.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

he's Mancunian

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

wiseone wrote:Now that Allegri is a free agent, I wonder if Man Utd think they should have waited until the end of the season before appointing a permanent manager...
The thing here is that Man United heirachy are facing a difficult scenario now.

To sack Ole after a few months will cause almost everyone to lose confidence in how they are running the club.
I could say sacking Ole right now or in the near future is unthinkable
They will now stick with Ole and hope for the best.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:
wiseone wrote:Now that Allegri is a free agent, I wonder if Man Utd think they should have waited until the end of the season before appointing a permanent manager...

To sack Ole after a few months will cause almost everyone to lose confidence in how they are running the club.
Sacking Ole is very easy, if they truly want to do it.

Simply hire a reputable director of football and give him complete power over the football area. The DoF will then sack Ole immediately and state that he wants to bring in his own man. The blood wouldn't be on the Glazer's or Woodward's hands. And the fans will simply accept the decision of a reputable DoF, for whom they have clamored.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

I am not saying sack Ole. I am saying why (after stating he was "interim manager until the end of the season" and that no decision on a permanent manager would be made until after the season) did they change their minds and suddenly appoint him permanently before the end of the season? It is not as if Real Madrid, Barcelona, or Man City would have hired him if they did not act immediately.
benteke wrote:

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
Andrew Smith/Ander Herrera - Best Memories

Post by wiseone »

In other news farewell to Andrew Smith. Put in a good shift most games during his 5 seasons at the club. Not only was he a hard worker and tactically astute, but the thing I loved most about him is that he is capable of such epic acts of bastardry. Thanks for the memories pal. Wish you all the best in the future. His bastardry highlight heel:

Got Steven Gerrard sent off 40 seconds after he came on as a sub in 2015
:

That was one of the most epic things for Man Utd since SAF retired (and Man Utd won the game too). :D

Spat on the Man City badge in 2018 as he walked off the pitch (in the game where Man Utd won 3-2 and prevented City from winning the title that day):

Then the best bit of bastardry, earlier this season (during Man Utd's "Ole Bounce"), after Man Utd beat Spurs away, he went through hundreds of photos of the game, and posted this pic on his Instagram and Twitter feeds: a crestfallen Harry Kane laying on the turf in agony with an injured ankle as Man Utd players celebrate around him. :rotf:
That is one of the most cun*ish things I have seen a pro footballer do on social media. :rotf:

One of the most blatant shirt-pulls of all time against Bobby Firmino in 2017:

Last edited by wiseone on Sun May 19, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

No hiding place for Man united anymore, they have been exposed by their noisy neighbours, the landscape of english football has changed for good, now we habe 7-8 teams with financial power

United needs to be wise in this transfer window, we still have not made plans to offload deadwood, if i see OGS playing Young at the start of next season, sorry, its countdown to be sacked!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko: it's the coach's fault, we should save money, we've spent $400M,

The truth:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ed Woodward, Director of Football / CEO

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

wiseone wrote:I am not saying sack Ole. I am saying why (after stating he was "interim manager until the end of the season" and that no decision on a permanent manager would be made until after the season) did they change their minds and suddenly appoint him permanently before the end of the season? It is not as if Real Madrid, Barcelona, or Man City would have hired him if they did not act immediately.
benteke wrote:

because fans like marko screamed about swashbuckling foootball, united dna and united way! and the glazers seized on that-- a coach the fans adore, who wouldnt demand any thing from them.

i keep saying it, fans like marko is the worst thing to happen to manchester united. not the glazers, not Ed, not moyes, lvg or mourinho.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
wiseone wrote:I am not saying sack Ole. I am saying why (after stating he was "interim manager until the end of the season" and that no decision on a permanent manager would be made until after the season) did they change their minds and suddenly appoint him permanently before the end of the season? It is not as if Real Madrid, Barcelona, or Man City would have hired him if they did not act immediately.
benteke wrote:

because fans like marko screamed about swashbuckling foootball, united dna and united way! and the glazers seized on that-- a coach the fans adore, who wouldnt demand any thing from them.

i keep saying it, fans like marko is the worst thing to happen to manchester united. not the glazers, not Ed, not moyes, lvg or mourinho.
Fans like Marko? Someone has it in here for me :taunt: why cant we bring our points across without mentioning names? There are millions of United fans with different opinions, no bearings on the board room am afraid contrary to what you like to believe, if that helps you sleep well tonight, good for you!

United play attacking football, thats what attracted fans in the first place but somehow i am the worse thing to ever happen to united, this borders on insanity, cant remember seeing myself on the pitch

No need for one to be too over the top trying to get your point across, people might take you serious if you have ideas how united can get out of the mess, not directing your points to an individual, people like marko have no impact on the Glazers, that should be pretty obvious :taunt:

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

very balanced reporting!!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

news from the usually reliable Duncan
United is clearly not a serious club. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: they will give this finished 31 year old slow poison 300k a week and then their fans will complain that a midfield of rakitic and matic cannot keep up with Brighton or Watford's midfield. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: they never learn. #schweinsteiger
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:lol: danfo nah clown..chei rakatic and matic don suffer
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved