Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:44 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 137  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:22 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
How negative will the coward set up his team at home against Liverpool?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

he talks about your type in the interview

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:35 am 

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:48 am 

One thing for sure, Mourinho is making loads of people eat humble pie, me included, just hope we get a result against Sevilla on Tuesday or the critics will be out in full force

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:28 pm 

JM is turning OT into a fortress, just as he did at Stamford Bridge

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:56 pm 

benteke wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Man U will likely drop out of the top 4!

That would not surprise me chap, i already accepted that fate around December when i noticed that things are not too well below is what i wrote then.

:? :?
lily-livered fans

you guys should support Spurs

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:59 pm 

metalalloy wrote:
How negative will the coward set up his team at home against Liverpool?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:01 pm 

benteke wrote:
That's it, this is last season all over again, United will be very lucky to finish in top 4 or to get a trophy this time.
I don't know why they have stopped playing well or when they will start again.

Maybe we can go to the semis in CL but that's just a wish :biggrin:

:?

lily-livered

all.teams.go.through.a.slump

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:10 pm 

Despite the win I am still not a fan of the "take the lead then sit on it" Mourinho philosophy. That tactic always invites pressure, and inevitably leads to the opposition pulling a goal back and Man Utd having to defend for their lives for the final 10 minutes. That succession of Liverpool corners at the end of the game was nerve wracking.

Man Utd teams of old would have gone for the jugular in the second half and would have won 3-1 or 4-1.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:34 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Despite the win I am still not a fan of the "take the lead then sit on it" Mourinho philosophy. That tactic always invites pressure, and inevitably leads to the opposition pulling a goal back and Man Utd having to defend for their lives for the final 10 minutes. That succession of Liverpool corners at the end of the game was nerve wracking.

Man Utd teams of old would have gone for the jugular in the second half and would have won 3-1 or 4-1.

That i agree with, liverpool were there for the taking, especially in the 1st half

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:36 pm 

marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:

That i agree with, liverpool were there for the taking, especially in the 1st half

Mata's goal would have made sure of that.

oh well

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:42 pm 

marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:

LOL @ "liverpool were there for the taking." Uhmmm forgive me, were they not taken? You do realize United won, right? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:32 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:

LOL @ "liverpool were there for the taking." Uhmmm forgive me, were they not taken? You do realize United won, right? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Meaning we could have been like 4 nil up by half time, anyway it dont matter, we got all 3 points, wonder what the pundits have to say, the likes of Souness, Neville, they seem pretty quiet this weekend, even caragher, liverpool were put in their place yesterday, they were called the 2nd best team in the premiership by the pundits, yesterday, they refused to show up

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:34 pm 

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:

Meaning we could have been like 4 nil up by half time, anyway it dont matter, we got all 3 points, wonder what the pundits have to say, the likes of Souness, Neville, they seem pretty quiet this weekend, even caragher, liverpool were put in their place yesterday, they were called the 2nd best team in the premiership by the pundits, yesterday, they refused to show up

Yes, you could. You should send Mata a tweet on twitter and ask him why he missed a one-v-one.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:00 pm 

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Graeme Souness
Gary Neville
Football Einsteins
Mental Mugu
Yujam
txj
The Enugu Blogger

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:17 pm 

tfco wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Graeme Souness
Gary Neville
Football Einsteins
Mental Mugu
Yujam
txj
The Enugu Blogger

United beating liverpool, for every true united fan is like winning the world cup, no game is bigger in the premiership than this one, our injuries cost us a lot this season, we would have been closer to city, i just like the fact our form going into the seville game is good, we need our players to perform on Tuesday night

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:13 pm 

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:

They are there waiting for the Seville game, they will be glued to the TV screens :rotf:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:25 am 

Carragher may not have be chance, after he was caught spitting at a little girl. They are out for his head!

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:

They are there waiting for the Seville game, they will be glued to the TV screens :rotf:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:29 am 

These pundits must secretly wish we lose tomorrow, so they can say, i told you so, On this current form, Seville will have to be at their best to beat us and if they do win tomorrow, it will be a draw with goals and this should see them through, Hope we unleash rashford on them, that man will scare the living day lights out of their defence

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:32 am 

tfco wrote:

lily-livered

Stop being childish.
Were you lily livered when you used to moan all the time during Van Gaals reign.

Last edited by benteke on Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:37 am 

marko wrote:
These pundits must secretly wish we lose tomorrow, so they can say, i told you so, On this current form, Seville will have to be at their best to beat us and if they do win tomorrow, it will be a draw with goals and this should see them through, Hope we unleash rashford on them, that man will scare the living day lights out of their defence

They will be huddled together in their studios ready to howl like wild dogs.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:50 pm 

benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:

lily-livered

Stop being childish.
Were you lily livered when you used to moan all the time during Van Gaals reign.

go read my posts then...i always supported the manager, my complaint was that we should attack attack attack

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:51 pm 

marko wrote:

we need Martial and pogba back for that game, maybe make alexis siddon small

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:43 pm 

I actually think 0-0 in the first leg was a good result for Sevilla as well. They can come to Old Trafford knowing that they only need a score draw to advance. Man Utd HAVE to win the game. Sevilla do not.

marko wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3145 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120 ... 137  Next