Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...or Wazza. The "Last Street Footballer" as GNev called him.

wanaj0 wrote:
tfco wrote:
wiseone wrote:That abject performance reminded me of LVG's last season. Teams are treating 4th spot like a hot potato. If MUFC had showed some bottle today, they would have gone level on points with 3rd placed Spurs. Tragic waste especially as Spurs and Arsenal lost this weekend. No bottle in that MUFC team.
the last bottle we had was Ibra

he would not have allowed these soft pansies to be messing around
People did not appreciate what Ibra brought to the team.

When JM said his greatest achievement was coming second with this crop of players, it was difficult to understand what he was saying! These players are not good enough nor do they have the desire or hunger to succeed. Plenty over paid average players. I pity the fans paying money to watch them.

Hopefully Marko will be able to diagnose the problem better. At least JM is out of the picture. YOU CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW :taunt:
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I was this but i was also very shy to post it :biggrin:

Ok i can see why you are laughing, this Phelan chap was beside Ferguson when when Quieroz left.
That is the time when CR7 left and United started bringing in the likes of Jones, Young, Valencia etc.
It was a shift. Around the time CR7 left, that's the actual timeline one can point out as the beginning of the decline of United, don't worry about getting to CL finals, United was getting embarrassed in Europa after 2009.

So based on that, I'm also not sure about this chap.

That's the main issue at United, they are quick to get rid of a problem but there's no guarantee they will rectify it correctly, ie as in hiring the correct manager or this Director of Football stuff,
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Mourinho was toxic, dont care what anyone says, he is yesterdays news! OGS came with the right attitude and winning formula, the only issue is the way he wants to play was not sustainable long term with the current set of players, after the 1st PSG game when we had a few injuries, things have never been the same after that, OGS has learnt the hard way and hopefully will help when trying to build a team in his image

Many players have to leave united, its thats simple, i said between 7-9, i will say at least 10 have to go and whoever does not fancy playing for united, just leave!

The board should back OGS and give him all the tools needed in order to suceed!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:Mourinho was toxic, dont care what anyone says, he is yesterdays news! OGS came with the right attitude and winning formula, the only issue is the way he wants to play was not sustainable long term with the current set of players, after the 1st PSG game when we had a few injuries, things have never been the same after that, OGS has learnt the hard way and hopefully will help when trying to build a team in his image

Many players have to leave united, its thats simple, i said between 7-9, i will say at least 10 have to go and whoever does not fancy playing for united, just leave!

No one is saying anything anymore. we are just laughing at you and the pain you are feeling and will continue to feel for the foreseeable future! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I was this but i was also very shy to post it :biggrin:

Ok i can see why you are laughing, this Phelan chap was beside Ferguson when when Quieroz left.
That is the time when CR7 left and United started bringing in the likes of Jones, Young, Valencia etc.
It was a shift. Around the time CR7 left, that's the actual timeline one can point out as the beginning of the decline of United, don't worry about getting to CL finals, United was getting embarrassed in Europa after 2009.

So based on that, I'm also not sure about this chap.

That's the main issue at United, they are quick to get rid of a problem but there's no guarantee they will rectify it correctly, ie as in hiring the correct manager or this Director of Football stuff,
Woodward is just trying to put people that he can control and people the fans love and wouldnt raise hell against. Ole is a lovable chap whom the fans cant attack and Phelan is "one of their own." Put those two in there and Ed is still making sporting decisions. Thats what he wants.

If he had brought in Poch and a serious director of football, he'd be zone to commercial matters only and cant say "pim!" Phelan's only director of football experience is in some backyard australia club. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: And thats the person being tasked with running the biggest club in the land? and one of the biggest in the world? Do you know how difficult it is to run the sporting side of manchester united? A smart man like Ed Woodward has tired for 6 years and failed!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Wednesday is definitely one of my most relaxed Man United matchday :lol:
Win-Win situation - no draw! :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote:
marko wrote:Mourinho was toxic, dont care what anyone says, he is yesterdays news! OGS came with the right attitude and winning formula, the only issue is the way he wants to play was not sustainable long term with the current set of players, after the 1st PSG game when we had a few injuries, things have never been the same after that, OGS has learnt the hard way and hopefully will help when trying to build a team in his image

No one is saying anything anymore. we are just laughing at you and the pain you are feeling and will continue to feel for the foreseeable future! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
pain?? not really, believe i have a good life besides football! we are only complaining fans??
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dont blame him really, only world class outfield player at united! Going to real Madrid, he will be in good company, will see the best of him!

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Shame on Manu fans that want manu to open nyash today.How can a club like manu think its better to allow City win the league, when City can still drop points else where and Liverpool win it or can still drop points today and win the league.Top 4 is still possible if Manu can win their next two games and put pressure in likes of Arsenal and Chelsea.I think Spurs is the other team guarantee finishing top 4
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the amount of goals city will score today , kai, trash like jones and smalling :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my una eues go open well well
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Bigpokey24 wrote:the amount of goals city will score today , kai, trash like jones and smalling :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my una eues go open well well
E go do you like Game of Thrones. City go chop sword today.

Wha choo looking at?!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

kajifu wrote:Shame on Manu fans that want manu to open nyash today.How can a club like manu think its better to allow City win the league, when City can still drop points else where and Liverpool win it or can still drop points today and win the league.Top 4 is still possible if Manu can win their next two games and put pressure in likes of Arsenal and Chelsea.I think Spurs is the other team guarantee finishing top 4
Your 1+1=2 is your headache. Even the way you write ‘Manu’ already shows you are clueless. This is Man United fans vs Liverpool fans. A bit of google research about their history would have enlightened you a bit so you won’t type this rubbish about Top 4. Who told you real United fans give a damn about any consolatory Top 4? At United, the culture is the champions and the rest.
Real seasoned United fans don’t see City as rivals, they are more of the annoying neighbors that you must live with. Liverpool? Now those are rivals & they do know how to dish it out raw. So there is no playing holier than thou here. United players can fight on the pitch to win today but the real fans know where their heart is today. I call it win-win. United wins, I celebrate. Shitty wins, I celebrate Liverpool fans’ trauma. Life of sports fans, shikena!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:the amount of goals city will score today , kai, trash like jones and smalling :lol: :lol: :lol: oh my una eues go open well well
E go do you like Game of Thrones. City go chop sword today.
dude , be serious for once.... City is going to abuse the crap out of united, and we all know this , let me refresh your memory

[/video]
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The last 7 meetings at old trafford , united has only won once, letting in 17 goals(1-1-5) I predict a minimum of 4 goals against united..let them focus on rebuilding via Europa ...come and join Chelsea
SuperEagles

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...if Pogba is played today e go be slaughter, unless they pack dem bus from get go.
As soon as City score 1st goal, na open season.
Liverpool better employ dem juju people :laugh: :laugh:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

cant wait till the end of the season, we will see what intentions the board has

Marko
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:
danfo driver wrote: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Dont blame him really, only world class outfield player at united! Going to real Madrid, he will be in good company, will see the best of him!
Hmm.. who is pushing him out now? ole? :D
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marko wrote:cant wait till the end of the season, we will see what intentions the board has
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Just for tonight.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Why would Spurs supporters be supporting any? Because of 4th place? Lol. On the contrary I would like City to be thwacked but do I trust United to do it. No
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

City are unfortunately too good for most teams! Man united is just disjointed, like Ole said, he will be a success at united and some will have to leave! Just hope he is not all mouth and no action

The way OGS wants to play, he does not have the players to do so, so many are inconsistent, Martial, Rashford, Lingard, Lukaku, Sanchez, for championship winning sides, you need your top 3 banging in at least 15 goals each on a consistent basis, thats the reason Liverpool and City are up there, consistent!

The likes of Lingard, Rashford should become squad players, Lukaku/ sanchez needs to leave, we need to buy another top striker or give Mason Greenwood more 1st team action as i hear a lot of positive things about him, if we lose heavily tonight, OGS should play the academy players for the last 3 games, just forget champions league football, we do not belong in that environment

Marko