Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:17 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 123  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:53 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Really weird thing about the Ajax v Man Utd final in Sweden. There is only one player who has played for both teams, who is Swedish, and whose hometown is the city where the final will be played. Yet he will not play in this match...

Sorry if you are referring to Zlatan, he is not from Stockholm! He is from Malmo, south of Sweden, correction

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:57 pm 

Of course it is a possibility that man united can lose to a younger Ajax side, as far as I am concerned, that game tomorrow is 50/50 , one thing for sure, Mourinho will not allow Ajax to play their free flowing football, it will be a cup final game, something Mourinho knows a lot about, it is a game where you get a chance, you have to score, will not be surprised if Mourinho plays 5 men in midfield and leave Rashford upfront on his own, just anything to stifle Ajax from playing and hoping to hit them on the break

Nigerian Eagles were losing 3 nil, Best Ogedengbe just let in another goal, The NigerIan man slapped his wife and wanted to beat his kid out of frustration, NEPA struck, Irate crowd gathered and beat them to pulp, NEPA restored light with extra current, Alhaji 12 inch TV went so bright, he went blind temporarily, all this happened in 90 minutes
Marko

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:18 pm 

marko wrote:
Of course it is a possibility that man united can lose to a younger Ajax side, as far as I am concerned, that game tomorrow is 50/50 , one thing for sure, Mourinho will not allow Ajax to play their free flowing football, it will be a cup final game, something Mourinho knows a lot about, it is a game where you get a chance, you have to score, will not be surprised if Mourinho plays 5 men in midfield and leave Rashford upfront on his own, just anything to stifle Ajax from playing and hoping to hit them on the break

Actually, I expect Jose to seek to battle early and often for midfield control by seeking to exploit their physicality edge plus their experience. Frankly, I don't see ManU siting back early unless Ajax wrestled midfield control from them which I don't expect to occur. Against this type of opponent, Jose likes to sit back once he's nursing a lead. But early on, they will start on the front foot especially in midfield where they should have the advantage.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:26 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people

If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Jokes or laughs aside, Danfo isn't far from reality however Kane won't move this summer regardless of the offer but if spurs doesn't win the league next season, you best believe that he will end up in Manchester or Madrid. Thanks

Read your post and mine again. Levy WILL NOT SELL KANE TO UNITED OR CITY!! Dont understand why you are saying thanks.

Saying 'Thanks' is merely being courteous. I thought that was obvious to anyone with half a brain. No one is fighting you. No need to type in caps. I don't care about Kane if it makes you sleep better tonight. Kane or not Kane, when it mattered most, Chelsea bundled Spurs out of the League title race and FA Cup kicking and screaming. Negro Please.

In the best form of your collective lives in the 100+ years of Spurs history, ya'll didn't win a damn thing, going home empty handed and still came up seven long points short. Whatever.

Last edited by green4life on Tue May 23, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:32 pm 

green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
C'mon people

If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.

Jokes or laughs aside, Danfo isn't far from reality however Kane won't move this summer regardless of the offer but if spurs doesn't win the league next season, you best believe that he will end up in Manchester or Madrid. Thanks

Read your post and mine again. Levy WILL NOT SELL KANE TO UNITED OR CITY!! Dont understand why you are saying thanks.

Saying 'Thanks' is merely being courteous. I thought that was obvious to anyone with half a brain. No one is fighting you. No need to type in caps. I don't care about Kane if it makes you sleep better tonight. Kane or not Kane, when it mattered most, Chelsea bundled Spurs out of the League title race and FA Cup kicking and screaming. Negro Please.

Bizarre response. Yes Chelsea won the league - congrats. That is however not the point of the discussion. Levy will not sell prized Spurs assets to City, United and Chelsea. TBH I am very delighted about Spurs' performance this season. I look at your attempt at yabs and shake my head - it is a futile infertile attempt at something I would term childish behaviour. Grow up.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:35 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
C'mon people

Bizarre response. Yes Chelsea won the league - congrats. That is however not the point of the discussion. Levy will not sell prized Spurs assets to City, United and Chelsea. TBH I am very delighted about Spurs' performance this season. I look at your attempt at yabs and shake my head - it is a futile infertile attempt at something I would term childish behaviour. Grow up.

No, you should grow up and quit talking things personally when folks discuss Spurs players in connection with possible transfers. You don't pay Kane. Why take it personally? Grow up son.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:40 pm 

That last game v Crystal Palace was the 3866th consecutive match that Man Utd have had a player(s) from their academy in the first team squad. That record goes back 80 years - to 1937. It is absolutely astonishing that a club has gone 80 straight years with a player from their academy in the squad every single game.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:43 pm 

wiseone wrote:
That last game v Crystal Palace was the 3866th consecutive match that Man Utd have had a player(s) from their academy in the first team squad. That record goes back 80 years - to 1937. It is absolutely astonishing that a club has gone 80 straight years with a player from their academy in the squad every single game.

WOW! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Football fan by love, Manchester United fan by the Grace of God :D :D :D

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:31 pm 

green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
C'mon people

In the best form of your collective lives in the 100+ years of Spurs history, ya'll didn't win a damn thing, going home empty handed and still came up seven long points short. Whatever.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:33 pm 

green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

No, you should grow up and quit talking things personally when folks discuss Spurs players in connection with possible transfers. You don't pay Kane. Why take it personally? Grow up son.

Na small club mentality. "Levy will never sell Kane" "Kane is going nowhere!!" As if he has spoken to Levy or as if Levy whispered in hsi ear while fuccccccking the sh111111t out of him. nonsense!

Levy who will apparently not speak to United was begging to speak with them over Shaw just 3 weeks ago. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The fact is Cristao knows the truth about his club, and he cannot handle it. That is the problem. :rotf:

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 pm 

Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
C'mon people

Anything is possible mate.
But Spurs might be lucky in that Pep may not want Kane, and United might be going for someone else.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:38 am 

I doubt united will win.. Ajax has a Chelsea boy .....

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:32 am 

green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

On Personal Attacks - Read again. You are the one who brought in personal attacks into this. You are the one mentioning words like those coloured above. I asked why you were saying thanks and you posted the response which I found childish. Use of CAPS can mean focus on words not just shouting. The entire post was not in CAPS.

My views are simple - If you bring insults into a post where I have not insulted you then I consider it childish and either ignore or state such. Waffiman is a forumer that I have constantly been on the yabbis side with due to the Arsenal/Spurs stuff. He has said more harsher things about Spurs. Funny thing is that I have no problems going into a yab fest with him. He is someone that is reasonable.

However I have no interest nor desire to enter such with people like tfco, danfo. There is no 'history' between myself and them so I ignore their posts especially as it is not reason-based. Ditto some fans of Chelsea, I have no history with them even they type - I read it and move on. No interest in the yabs unless I feel the need to response. Pretty much I see Chelsea fans now like West Ham, Crystal Palace and Fulham fans.

TL:DR You started the personal insults. Move on.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:43 am 

benteke wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
C'mon people

Anything is possible mate.
But Spurs might be lucky in that Pep may not want Kane, and United might be going for someone else.

Nah - Not going to happen. Levy sees those two clubs as rivals now. Might happen if Daniel Levy leaves the helm. City however has a better chance than United. Spurs has not forgotten the way Fergie got Carrick, Berbatov et al. See the Fryers, Bale and Modric transfer sagas as proof of this.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:24 am 

Cristao II wrote:
On Personal Attacks - Read again. You are the one who brought in personal attacks into this. You are the one mentioning words like those coloured above. I asked why you were saying thanks and you posted the response which I found childish. Use of CAPS can mean focus on words not just shouting. The entire post was not in CAPS.

My views are simple - If you bring insults into a post where I have not insulted you then I consider it childish and either ignore or state such. Waffiman is a forumer that I have constantly been on the yabbis side with due to the Arsenal/Spurs stuff. He has said more harsher things about Spurs. Funny thing is that I have no problems going into a yab fest with him. He is someone that is reasonable.

However I have no interest nor desire to enter such with people like tfco, danfo. There is no 'history' between myself and them so I ignore their posts especially as it is not reason-based. Ditto some fans of Chelsea, I have no history with them even they type - I read it and move on. No interest in the yabs unless I feel the need to response. Pretty much I see Chelsea fans now like West Ham, Crystal Palace and Fulham fans.

I didn't insult you but I did respond in kind. My initial response was as innocent and carefree as can be and the 'thanks' was merely being courteous (perhaps i should've used 'cheers'. Same thing). But you went off typing in CAPS. So I reminded you that I don't care about whether Kane goes or stays or where he goes to. It means absolutely nothing to me as a Chelsea fan. The transfer status of Kane is irrelevant to Chelsea's intent & ambition. This is not an insult but a reality. Kane won the golden boot but CFC won the league with FA Cup Finals coming up. Wasn't Kane on the pitch at Wembley for 90 + mins while CFC bundled 4 goals past Illoris with Hazard & Diego watching from the bench for 60 mins? Grow up son. That is a fact and not an insult. If Kane moves to Madrid or Barca which one consign Chelsea whose primary annual goal is to win the EPL? If you shift him to one of the Manchester Clubs, will CFC reduce their ambition or will they reload? Is Kane the only striker on the planet that can be used to win a league title or a Champions League? Please.

Anyway, I expect such from the fan of a small club in the bucket of West Ham, Crystal Palace and Fulham. So you can go on ahead and flip Spurs in that bucket of losers if it makes you feel better but the bottom line is you need to quit taking things unnecessarily personal. It's ironic that you mentioned Waffiman, because I've gone at it with him for over a decade without exchanging one single insult. Sometimes we go at it hard yet its mutual respect at the end of the day. This is a football forum that includes fans of rival clubs so its par for course. Live and learn.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:28 pm 

Now who do we need to get rid of? I believe there are up to 6 players that could potentially leave including Rooney, we need some real world class talent to go for the premiership and champions league

Marko

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:46 pm 

C H A M P I O N S

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:03 am 

Heard rumors Barcelona new manager has made Anders Herrera his number 1 target, think he is in the 50 million pound bracket but we cannot sell unless they give us Neymar

Marko

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:26 am 

green4life wrote:
marko wrote:

Actually, I expect Jose to seek to battle early and often for midfield control by seeking to exploit their physicality edge plus their experience. Frankly, I don't see ManU siting back early unless Ajax wrestled midfield control from them which I don't expect to occur. Against this type of opponent, Jose likes to sit back once he's nursing a lead. But early on, they will start on the front foot especially in midfield where they should have the advantage.

:agree: :agree: :agree:

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 6:28 pm 

There is a rumour that Madrid is going to sell Keylor Naval to City and then go for De Gea, but Jose wants 65million
How far true

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:59 am 

green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

I didn't insult you but I did respond in kind. My initial response was as innocent and carefree as can be and the 'thanks' was merely being courteous (perhaps i should've used 'cheers'. Same thing). But you went off typing in CAPS. So I reminded you that I don't care about whether Kane goes or stays or where he goes to. It means absolutely nothing to me as a Chelsea fan. The transfer status of Kane is irrelevant to Chelsea's intent & ambition. This is not an insult but a reality. Kane won the golden boot but CFC won the league with FA Cup Finals coming up. Wasn't Kane on the pitch at Wembley for 90 + mins while CFC bundled 4 goals past Illoris with Hazard & Diego watching from the bench for 60 mins? Grow up son. That is a fact and not an insult. If Kane moves to Madrid or Barca which one consign Chelsea whose primary annual goal is to win the EPL? If you shift him to one of the Manchester Clubs, will CFC reduce their ambition or will they reload? Is Kane the only striker on the planet that can be used to win a league title or a Champions League? Please.

Anyway, I expect such from the fan of a small club in the bucket of West Ham, Crystal Palace and Fulham. So you can go on ahead and flip Spurs in that bucket of losers if it makes you feel better but the bottom line is you need to quit taking things unnecessarily personal. It's ironic that you mentioned Waffiman, because I've gone at it with him for over a decade without exchanging one single insult. Sometimes we go at it hard yet its mutual respect at the end of the day. This is a football forum that includes fans of rival clubs so its par for course. Live and learn.

Kane's a homer...not going anywhere...

I don't want to speak on behalf of anyone, but working with someone like Harry Kane, I can tell you that his mindset will be now, 'I'm staying at Tottenham, I'm going to break every single record ... I'm going to set new records, I'm going to get as close to [Premier League record scorer] Alan Shearer as possible, I'm going to captain this club into the new stadium.' Danny Rose...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 3:32 am 

txj wrote:

Kane's a homer...not going anywhere...

I don't want to speak on behalf of anyone, but working with someone like Harry Kane, I can tell you that his mindset will be now, 'I'm staying at Tottenham, I'm going to break every single record ... I'm going to set new records, I'm going to get as close to [Premier League record scorer] Alan Shearer as possible, I'm going to captain this club into the new stadium.' Danny Rose...

Nowhere did he say "I am going to win trophies!" Danny Rose ooo!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 4:48 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2823 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101 ... 123  Next