Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 238  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77527
Location: Earth
if Ajaxs upsets yall, forget about it

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9797
Bigpokey24 wrote:
if Ajaxs upsets yall, forget about it


Like they forgot about Pogba, Ibra and Mkhi. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Oh boy, there are clubs and then there are CLUBS. With or without CL, Man Utd can pull whoever they want.

The Arsenal thread is that way. :arrow: :arrow: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77527
Location: Earth
keep laughing , a cow just predicted Ajax to win..united heading the Liverpool way

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:33 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 41059
Location: Pennsylvania
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people



If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Jokes or laughs aside, Danfo isn't far from reality however Kane won't move this summer regardless of the offer but if spurs doesn't win the league next season, you best believe that he will end up in Manchester or Madrid. Thanks

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10723
Really weird thing about the Ajax v Man Utd final in Sweden. There is only one player who has played for both teams, and who is Swedish. Yet he will not play in this match...


Last edited by wiseone on Tue May 23, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9797
Bigpokey24 wrote:
keep laughing , a cow just predicted Ajax to win..united heading the Liverpool way


Dude, let me spell it out to you! I dont give a sh11111t who wins that game.


My comment is that if United ends in the Europa League next season, they'd still sign all the players they would have signed with CL. For a club like United, it doesnt matter. They attract players, regardless.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77527
Location: Earth
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
keep laughing , a cow just predicted Ajax to win..united heading the Liverpool way


Dude, let me spell it out to you! I dont give a sh11111t who wins that game.


My comment is that if United ends in the Europa League next season, they'd still sign all the players they would have signed with CL. For a club like United, it doesnt matter. They attract players, regardless.

yeap, players like Felaini, Luke Shaw, Smalling, Jones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77527
Location: Earth
Image :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 4:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7121
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
keep laughing , a cow just predicted Ajax to win..united heading the Liverpool way


Dude, let me spell it out to you! I dont give a sh11111t who wins that game.


My comment is that if United ends in the Europa League next season, they'd still sign all the players they would have signed with CL. For a club like United, it doesnt matter. They attract players, regardless.

yeap, players like Felaini, Luke Shaw, Smalling, Jones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You forget Di Maria, Falcao, Herrera etc all came when United was not in Champions League


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 77527
Location: Earth
benteke wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
keep laughing , a cow just predicted Ajax to win..united heading the Liverpool way


Dude, let me spell it out to you! I dont give a sh11111t who wins that game.


My comment is that if United ends in the Europa League next season, they'd still sign all the players they would have signed with CL. For a club like United, it doesnt matter. They attract players, regardless.

yeap, players like Felaini, Luke Shaw, Smalling, Jones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


You forget Di Maria, Falcao, Herrera etc all came when United was not in Champions League

and left :lol:

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 5:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9797
Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
keep laughing , a cow just predicted Ajax to win..united heading the Liverpool way


Dude, let me spell it out to you! I dont give a sh11111t who wins that game.


My comment is that if United ends in the Europa League next season, they'd still sign all the players they would have signed with CL. For a club like United, it doesnt matter. They attract players, regardless.

yeap, players like Felaini, Luke Shaw, Smalling, Jones :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
troll. I know you like to play the role of the village idiii.iot, but even you cannot fool us.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30309
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people



If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Jokes or laughs aside, Danfo isn't far from reality however Kane won't move this summer regardless of the offer but if spurs doesn't win the league next season, you best believe that he will end up in Manchester or Madrid. Thanks


Read your post and mine again. Levy WILL NOT SELL KANE TO UNITED OR CITY!! Dont understand why you are saying thanks.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25345
Location: london
wiseone wrote:
Really weird thing about the Ajax v Man Utd final in Sweden. There is only one player who has played for both teams, who is Swedish, and whose hometown is the city where the final will be played. Yet he will not play in this match...


Sorry if you are referring to Zlatan, he is not from Stockholm! He is from Malmo, south of Sweden, correction

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:57 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:43 pm
Posts: 25345
Location: london
Of course it is a possibility that man united can lose to a younger Ajax side, as far as I am concerned, that game tomorrow is 50/50 , one thing for sure, Mourinho will not allow Ajax to play their free flowing football, it will be a cup final game, something Mourinho knows a lot about, it is a game where you get a chance, you have to score, will not be surprised if Mourinho plays 5 men in midfield and leave Rashford upfront on his own, just anything to stifle Ajax from playing and hoping to hit them on the break

_________________
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 41059
Location: Pennsylvania
marko wrote:
Of course it is a possibility that man united can lose to a younger Ajax side, as far as I am concerned, that game tomorrow is 50/50 , one thing for sure, Mourinho will not allow Ajax to play their free flowing football, it will be a cup final game, something Mourinho knows a lot about, it is a game where you get a chance, you have to score, will not be surprised if Mourinho plays 5 men in midfield and leave Rashford upfront on his own, just anything to stifle Ajax from playing and hoping to hit them on the break


Actually, I expect Jose to seek to battle early and often for midfield control by seeking to exploit their physicality edge plus their experience. Frankly, I don't see ManU siting back early unless Ajax wrestled midfield control from them which I don't expect to occur. Against this type of opponent, Jose likes to sit back once he's nursing a lead. But early on, they will start on the front foot especially in midfield where they should have the advantage.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 41059
Location: Pennsylvania
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people



If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Jokes or laughs aside, Danfo isn't far from reality however Kane won't move this summer regardless of the offer but if spurs doesn't win the league next season, you best believe that he will end up in Manchester or Madrid. Thanks


Read your post and mine again. Levy WILL NOT SELL KANE TO UNITED OR CITY!! Dont understand why you are saying thanks.


Saying 'Thanks' is merely being courteous. I thought that was obvious to anyone with half a brain. No one is fighting you. No need to type in caps. I don't care about Kane if it makes you sleep better tonight. Kane or not Kane, when it mattered most, Chelsea bundled Spurs out of the League title race and FA Cup kicking and screaming. Negro Please.

In the best form of your collective lives in the 100+ years of Spurs history, ya'll didn't win a damn thing, going home empty handed and still came up seven long points short. Whatever.

_________________
Image


Last edited by green4life on Tue May 23, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:46 am
Posts: 30309
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people



If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Jokes or laughs aside, Danfo isn't far from reality however Kane won't move this summer regardless of the offer but if spurs doesn't win the league next season, you best believe that he will end up in Manchester or Madrid. Thanks


Read your post and mine again. Levy WILL NOT SELL KANE TO UNITED OR CITY!! Dont understand why you are saying thanks.


Saying 'Thanks' is merely being courteous. I thought that was obvious to anyone with half a brain. No one is fighting you. No need to type in caps. I don't care about Kane if it makes you sleep better tonight. Kane or not Kane, when it mattered most, Chelsea bundled Spurs out of the League title race and FA Cup kicking and screaming. Negro Please.


Bizarre response. Yes Chelsea won the league - congrats. That is however not the point of the discussion. Levy will not sell prized Spurs assets to City, United and Chelsea. TBH I am very delighted about Spurs' performance this season. I look at your attempt at yabs and shake my head - it is a futile infertile attempt at something I would term childish behaviour. Grow up.

_________________
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 41059
Location: Pennsylvania
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people



If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Jokes or laughs aside, Danfo isn't far from reality however Kane won't move this summer regardless of the offer but if spurs doesn't win the league next season, you best believe that he will end up in Manchester or Madrid. Thanks


Read your post and mine again. Levy WILL NOT SELL KANE TO UNITED OR CITY!! Dont understand why you are saying thanks.


Saying 'Thanks' is merely being courteous. I thought that was obvious to anyone with half a brain. No one is fighting you. No need to type in caps. I don't care about Kane if it makes you sleep better tonight. Kane or not Kane, when it mattered most, Chelsea bundled Spurs out of the League title race and FA Cup kicking and screaming. Negro Please.


Bizarre response. Yes Chelsea won the league - congrats. That is however not the point of the discussion. Levy will not sell prized Spurs assets to City, United and Chelsea. TBH I am very delighted about Spurs' performance this season. I look at your attempt at yabs and shake my head - it is a futile infertile attempt at something I would term childish behaviour. Grow up.


No, you should grow up and quit talking things personally when folks discuss Spurs players in connection with possible transfers. You don't pay Kane. Why take it personally? Grow up son.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 11:56 pm
Posts: 10723
That last game v Crystal Palace was the 3866th consecutive match that Man Utd have had a player(s) from their academy in the first team squad. That record goes back 80 years - to 1937. It is absolutely astonishing that a club has gone 80 straight years with a player from their academy in the squad every single game.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:43 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:16 am
Posts: 19847
Location: Canada
wiseone wrote:
That last game v Crystal Palace was the 3866th consecutive match that Man Utd have had a player(s) from their academy in the first team squad. That record goes back 80 years - to 1937. It is absolutely astonishing that a club has gone 80 straight years with a player from their academy in the squad every single game.

WOW! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Football fan by love, Manchester United fan by the Grace of God :D :D :D

_________________
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:31 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9797
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people



If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Jokes or laughs aside, Danfo isn't far from reality however Kane won't move this summer regardless of the offer but if spurs doesn't win the league next season, you best believe that he will end up in Manchester or Madrid. Thanks


Read your post and mine again. Levy WILL NOT SELL KANE TO UNITED OR CITY!! Dont understand why you are saying thanks.


Saying 'Thanks' is merely being courteous. I thought that was obvious to anyone with half a brain. No one is fighting you. No need to type in caps. I don't care about Kane if it makes you sleep better tonight. Kane or not Kane, when it mattered most, Chelsea bundled Spurs out of the League title race and FA Cup kicking and screaming. Negro Please.

In the best form of your collective lives in the 100+ years of Spurs history, ya'll didn't win a damn thing, going home empty handed and still came up seven long points short. Whatever.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9797
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:

Bizarre response. Yes Chelsea won the league - congrats. That is however not the point of the discussion. Levy will not sell prized Spurs assets to City, United and Chelsea. TBH I am very delighted about Spurs' performance this season. I look at your attempt at yabs and shake my head - it is a futile infertile attempt at something I would term childish behaviour. Grow up.


No, you should grow up and quit talking things personally when folks discuss Spurs players in connection with possible transfers. You don't pay Kane. Why take it personally? Grow up son.



Na small club mentality. "Levy will never sell Kane" "Kane is going nowhere!!" As if he has spoken to Levy or as if Levy whispered in hsi ear while fuccccccking the sh111111t out of him. nonsense!

Levy who will apparently not speak to United was begging to speak with them over Shaw just 3 weeks ago. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


The fact is Cristao knows the truth about his club, and he cannot handle it. That is the problem. :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:20 pm
Posts: 7121
Cristao II wrote:
green4life wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Levy to sell Kane to a competitor?
C'mon people



If United or City want Kane, they will get him. Its that simple. Only Arsenal and Chelsea cannot get Kane.

As an English player, Kane will probably only see Barca or Real as a bigger move. Those two do not want him and will not pay the amount Levy wants.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Jokes or laughs aside, Danfo isn't far from reality however Kane won't move this summer regardless of the offer but if spurs doesn't win the league next season, you best believe that he will end up in Manchester or Madrid. Thanks


Read your post and mine again. Levy WILL NOT SELL KANE TO UNITED OR CITY!! Dont understand why you are saying thanks.


Anything is possible mate.
But Spurs might be lucky in that Pep may not want Kane, and United might be going for someone else.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5459 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108 ... 238  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DIMKA76, Google [Bot], Janganza, Skylolo and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group