Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:06 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2905 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 127  Next
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:30 pm 

wiseone wrote:
I actually think 0-0 in the first leg was a good result for Sevilla as well. They can come to Old Trafford knowing that they only need a score draw to advance. Man Utd HAVE to win the game. Sevilla do not.

marko wrote:
These pundits must secretly wish we lose tomorrow, so they can say, i told you so, On this current form, Seville will have to be at their best to beat us and if they do win tomorrow, it will be a draw with goals and this should see them through, Hope we unleash rashford on them, that man will scare the living day lights out of their defence

Quite true, should be an interesting game

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:24 pm 

These people have not learnt to stop taking shots at Mourinho :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:26 pm 

platinum wrote:
These people have not learnt to stop taking shots at Mourinho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Watch the whole football world cry and cry and cry "Oh!!! How can Mourinho say that!!!??"" "WHYYYY???!!!" "Frank De Boer is a viccttttimmmm!!!" "Oh!!!!! Looorrrrddddd!""

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:19 am 

The english press are out to get Mourinho, I just hope he suceeds so they can get a bit humble

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:46 am 

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
These pundits must secretly wish we lose tomorrow, so they can say, i told you so, On this current form, Seville will have to be at their best to beat us and if they do win tomorrow, it will be a draw with goals and this should see them through, Hope we unleash rashford on them, that man will scare the living day lights out of their defence

we need Martial and pogba back for that game, maybe make alexis siddon small

Can your coach bench him?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:31 pm 

wanaj0 wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

Can the coach bench paul pogba and Ibrahimovic? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Please, sit down somewhere moldy.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:00 pm 

Are we waiting to score first again before we show face? :D

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:27 pm 

Manu fan so City can win the league by beaten Everton and Manu ?Hmmm so it looks like they will be champs at their ground on a derby game

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:18 pm 

wanaj0 wrote:
tfco wrote:
marko wrote:

...when you invest big mullas on a play it comes with clauses which may include starting/playing time as long as player is not injured, therefore Sanchez have not suffered any serious injury since he arrived, unlike Pogba and Ibra who continued to play until injury sidelined them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:20 pm 

Man U 1 Vs Valencia 1 FT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:34 pm 

ojafranpa wrote:
Man U 1 Vs Valencia 1 FT

good

when will that game ever come on?

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:42 pm 

tfco wrote:
ojafranpa wrote:
Man U 1 Vs Valencia 1 FT

good

when will that game ever come on?

:rotf: :rotf: Ahh welcome cobra.. Nice to see you before a goal. :clap: :clap: :clap:

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:09 pm 

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:12 pm 

What coach can replace Mourinho? What are the alternatives to him

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:57 am 

marko wrote:
What coach can replace Mourinho? What are the alternatives to him

Carlos A the former Milan,PSG,Real and Bayern boss is there.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:38 am 

Frank de Boer , former coach of Crystal Palace , wanted to respond to José Mourinho for criticism on Monday. The Dutch, described by the Portuguese as the worst coach in the history of the Premier, took advantage of the elimination of United Champions League at the hands of Sevilla to answer the Portuguese.

" Mourinho could say that I am the worst coach in the history of the Premier League, but tonight he is a coach who has spent many millions in his career and his teams play like that," he said, referring to the poor game played by United despite the quality of their players.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/in ... inado.html

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:45 am 

txj wrote:
Frank de Boer , former coach of Crystal Palace , wanted to respond to José Mourinho for criticism on Monday. The Dutch, described by the Portuguese as the worst coach in the history of the Premier, took advantage of the elimination of United Champions League at the hands of Sevilla to answer the Portuguese.

" Mourinho could say that I am the worst coach in the history of the Premier League, but tonight he is a coach who has spent many millions in his career and his teams play like that," he said, referring to the poor game played by United despite the quality of their players.

False quote. He never said that, they took that from a parody website.

Last edited by platinum on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:47 am 

platinum wrote:
txj wrote:

False quote. He never said that, they're took that from a parody website.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:57 am 

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Aniks o

wetin be dis???

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:05 am 
Site Admin

tfco wrote:
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Aniks o

wetin be dis???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:05 am 
Site Admin

Steve Nzonzi - "we thought they were going to press a bit more. We didn't know we will have the ball the way we did cos we thought they were a big club".

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:27 am 

marko wrote:
The english press are out to get Mourinho, I just hope he suceeds so they can get a bit humble

Do you still blame them for trying to get a big loud mouth football coward after spending crazy money?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:38 am 

Have to blame Mourinho for this result. His defensive tactics in BOTH legs cost Man Utd dear. What on earth was he doing telling his players to sit back and let Sevilla have the ball (respecting them as if they were Barcelona or mid-1990s AC Milan).

I was worried right after that 0-0 in the first leg and repeatedly said here that it was not a good result. Man Utd have a long history of getting knocked out of the CL after drawing the first leg 0-0 away (Monaco, Real Madrid, Porto....). De ja vu..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2905 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121 ... 127  Next