Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:43 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 138  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:02 pm 

:lol: :lol:

dear benteke

guess who the coach was for Chelsea
guess who the coach was for United

look at the score

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:23 pm 

we.have.regressed.under.Jose

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:59 pm 

benteke wrote:

On another note, can I ask, do you guys find the current Man Utd of LVG to be the most boring or is the media now exaggerating things a bit.
I know it's not the most exciting stuff but ...

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:12 pm 

tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

On another note, can I ask, do you guys find the current Man Utd of LVG to be the most boring or is the media now exaggerating things a bit.

Under LVG, we would have lost against chelsea, crystal palace and liverpool, that is progress, we just have to find a way to match City next season

Marko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:30 pm 

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

Under LVG, we would have lost against chelsea, crystal palace and liverpool, that is progress, we just have to find a way to match City next season

Except that we used to beat Liverpool with ease at Anfield, Liverpool only beat United once in the Europa tie at Anfield when the squad was injury ravaged.

LVG used to go toe to toe with City and make a very good account of himself even when he lost at Etihad with 10 men. His team even beat City 4-2.

But then again we are still losing to the Huddersfields, Bristols and Newcastle's of this world. Not to mention we still prone to worrying draws.

I am not saying we have regressed under Mourinho, there have been improvements, but that's expected since we have vastly improved the quality of the squad.

The fans want more :thumbs:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:35 pm 

tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
tfco wrote:
one loss and suddenly the world is falling apart

one loss.

get a grip guys. our last 3 games you guys even tried to find fault with the way we won.

the loss is on the manager's setup (mata, pp and martial on the bench)

I have no love for the Portuguese Pulis but the man just beat Chelshyt and Liverpool and because he got sucker punched by sevilla the response is amazing lol

It was no sucker punch chief, if anything, Seville could have won the away leg if not for De Gea.
United was already living dangerously, that is why there is a lot of discontent.
I usually defend Mourinho but this time of late i am finding it difficult.
Even our win vs Liverpool was very nervy in the end, a lot of fans feel his tactics invite pressure.

That said i look forward to a more positive approach next season together with better transfer strategy in the summer, all is not lost.

so was our win against Arsenal at the Emirates which was even more nervy tbh

dude, get a grip. This is a WINNING manager, not some fly-by-night coach here

Liverpool created ZERO chances in the 2H. They had zero shots on target for all their possession.
JM said you can have the ball but do fk all with it...and that's what happened in that game

No disrespect to Arsenal and Chelsea but these two teams have been much poorer than United this season, and it says as much where they are in the table.
Same for Liverpool to an extent, yes we have beat all these but why do you think most United fans are still expressing concern.
I suspect it's because the way we have played recently, whenever we meet real good attacking teams we will get found out, as has happened already.

The season started very well, but somewhere along the line the good play was lost, and we cannot pretend like all is well. I am not fighting here :biggrin:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:44 pm 

i will never pretend all is well, Sevilla game aside

get a decent LB to compete with Shaw/Young
same with a CB
same with RB, even when Fosu-Mensah comes back from Palace
CM

i've said this too many times, JM inherited a sub-standard team and he has worked wonders with the defenders

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:46 pm 

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

Except that we used to beat Liverpool with ease at Anfield, Liverpool only beat United once in the Europa tie at Anfield when the squad was injury ravaged.

LVG used to go toe to toe with City and make a very good account of himself even when he lost at Etihad with 10 men. His team even beat City 4-2.

But then again we are still losing to the Huddersfields, Bristols and Newcastle's of this world. Not to mention we still prone to worrying draws.

I am not saying we have regressed under Mourinho, there have been improvements, but that's expected since we have vastly improved the quality of the squad.

you have forgotten that under LVG, we lost to poor opposition (in the Prem and also in Cup competitions)

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:04 pm 

tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:
marko wrote:
tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

you have forgotten that under LVG, we lost to poor opposition (in the Prem and also in Cup competitions)

Indeed we did.
And still we do, we got knocked out of a cup by Bristol, and we have lost to some bad teams like Newcastle in EPL. Not to mention the draws.
But overall the squad quality is better than under LVG.

United definitely has the ability to play much better, we cannot waste Sanchez, he must be utilized to the fullest sooner or later.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:08 pm 

tfco wrote:

same with a CB
CM

i've said this too many times, JM inherited a sub-standard team and he has worked wonders with the defenders

We are on the same page.
But Mourinho can do better with his tactics, that's what the noise is about.

Remember he also has brilliant defenders like Bailly and Lindelof, but it is understandable that they have not been available most of the time.

But then again remember Van Gaal had a wonderful record with that defence the figures were impressive :taunt:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:25 pm 

benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:

same with a CB
CM

We are on the same page.

Remember he also has brilliant defenders like Bailly and Lindelof, but it is understandable that they have not been available most of the time.

But then again remember Van Gaal had a wonderful record with that defence the figures were impressive :taunt:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:31 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:

same with a CB
CM

We are on the same page.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Is he $#% or he just needs time to adjust to the English league.

He has not been that bad so far apart from the few panicky games at first.
I'm sure we might revisit this discussion at a later season :thumbs:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:01 am 

benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:

same with a CB
CM

We are on the same page.

He seems to be talented. But he is physically and mentally week. He has a lot to work on.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:57 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:

same with a CB
CM

We are on the same page.

He seems to be talented. But he is physically and mentally week. He has a lot to work on.

I think he is still shaky, but he is better than Smalling and Jones so there is room for improvement

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:10 pm 

benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:

same with a CB
CM

We are on the same page.

I think he is still shaky, but he is better than Smalling and Jones so there is room for improvement

He is NOT close to Jones. not even close. Jone's problem is injuries. if Jones was fit 100% he'd be the best English defender right now.

As much disdain I have for Smalling for being a horrible defender, I just cannot select Lindelof ahead of him. You cant go into battle with a defender that starts shaking once the ball is coming towards him. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:20 pm 

Lindelof have stopped shaking though :lol:
I'm beginning to see why they bought him. I definitely bet on him being ahead of Smalling & Jones going into the next season :thumb: .

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:04 am 

YemiBrazil wrote:
I'm beginning to see why they bought him. I definitely bet on him being ahead of Smalling & Jones going into the next season :thumb: .

You guys are looking to bring in TWO defenders nest season. Those 3 wont be starting ahead of anybody next season. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:38 pm 

YemiBrazil wrote:

The main reason United doesn't start build up play from the back is because of Jones and Smalling :biggrin:
I think Lindelof was brought in to help that situation, so if he settles then we can be good to go.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:28 am 

The Portuguese Pulis says you guys lack heritage :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:37 pm 

dear benteke

guess who was the United coach when this disaster happened?

hint: not Moyes, LVG, JM

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:40 pm 

tfco wrote:
dear benteke

guess who was the United coach when this disaster happened?

hint: not Moyes, LVG, JM

Which one
There was is no video or picture to go with your question :biggrin:

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:42 pm 

do.not.look.now

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:49 pm 

facts.are.so.boring

the great Jose Mourinho...see what he did

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3159 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 138  Next