Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:33 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 137  Next
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:45 pm 

benteke wrote:
tfco wrote:

here's the clip you guys are looking for

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

so after this Pogba also comes out with his own comments that get the media going. I think player power might be a problem at united the likes of Martial and Pogba need to just get on with it, i doubt Guardiola would put up with their inconsistant form and subsequent sulking.

the problem is with you getting sucked in to believing whatever the MSM blows up about United

whatever problem is at United is the same at any other football club.

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:57 pm 

tfco i am discussing United issues here
Talking about other clubs issues wont make United issues go away.
You seem to get upset anytime people try to discuss some not so good happenings

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:22 pm 

benteke wrote:

lol i am more upset at those who believe what the msm is constantly spewing.

OK re United, Darmian wants to leave so we wish him well.

Martial. I am not so sure about his feelings, but I am sure he will stay and fight for his place as Luke Shaw has done
Pogba. non- issue

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:11 pm 

tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:

lol i am more upset at those who believe what the msm is constantly spewing.

OK re United, Darmian wants to leave so we wish him well.

Martial. I am not so sure about his feelings, but I am sure he will stay and fight for his place as Luke Shaw has done
Pogba. non- issue

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Ahaa, we are together now, personally i am not a fan of Pogba/Martial behavior, they need to get their heads down, they havent done anything of note yet at United

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:21 pm 

I have seen some stories about United planning to install a director of football.
I think that should have been done soon as Fergie retired, like what Arsenal has done, United's transfer policy after Fergie has been too haphazard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:35 pm 

SAF was the last of his kind. You could invest total power in a man who knew the club from top to bottom and who prowled the Old Trafford touchline for 27 years. Given the short-term nature of modern management (Man Utd had 4 managers in 3 years after SAF's retirement) that is now unrealistic. Modern elite football teams are simply too large to leave one person in charge of all footballing matters.

As Mourinho said, after SAF left Man Utd "bought players I would never buy" (Darmian, Varela, Falcao, Schneiderlin, Bastian) and "sold players I would never sell" (Nani, Di Maria, Fletch, Welbs, Chicharito, Rafa).

benteke wrote:
I have seen some stories about United planning to install a director of football.
I think that should have been done soon as Fergie retired, like what Arsenal has done, United's transfer policy after Fergie has been too haphazard

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:11 pm 

More problems in the United camp
All this player unrest

Martial looks like he wants out

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:12 pm 

Haha, well said it and saying it again, Mourinho is not the man for united, never has and never will be! He has not improved united football from its traditional attacking Philosophy, we have a talented squad of players but Mourinho cannot get the best out of them, he spends all his time arguing with everyone, press, players, he never takes responsibility for his short comings, he is a footballing coward, imagine Leicester dominating a home game! This has never happened in the Fergie era, sorry its time, we call it quits! This man needs to be sacked and paid off! Any coach with an attacking philosophy will do right now, it cannot get any worse than the crap we are putting up with

Marko

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:55 pm 

A good result against Spurs next Monday should calm all the unnecesary hysteria.
Its a.shaky start but the team can and should improve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:03 am 

benteke wrote:
A good result against Spurs next Monday should calm all the unnecesary hysteria.

I want to believe you did not watch the rubbish they served today at Brighton

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:46 am 

Desperate stuff from tfco.

I love it. :lol:

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:57 am 

getting sniffy here.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:11 am 

Park the bus against Spurs? That is exactly what he will do because of his ego, he is scared of opening up and losing, like i said, we dont have any identity anymore, has he improved our football or the league position? The biggest clubside in world football, if these lies are to be peddled around should not be playing defensive football, our commercial appeal is legendary worldwide, this was built playing attractive football and won many fans worldwide, now we employed a footballing coward who has the audacity to tell us we should be used to losing, thats not what we paid him for, when we talk about giants of european football, utd should be right up there but now, we are definitely 2nd tier, look at city tear apart huddersfield, they will tear brighton apart, all mourinho is doing is complaining because he is a lazy coach, he wants already made players and will never create one, that is a lazy coach to me

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:37 am 

oloye wrote:
benteke wrote:

You better not believe that.
And yes i do expect the performances to improve, its a slow start to the season

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 1:24 pm 

benteke wrote:
oloye wrote:
benteke wrote:

You better not believe that.
And yes i do expect the performances to improve, its a slow start to the season

Benteke, that’s my fear. Mourinho will get vital results in ‘bragging rights’ matches but we still won’t see any defined approach or sustainable improvement. Mourinho was a temporary fix. Last season showed United can still compete even with lots of injured players so his job is done if he enters his typical self-destruction mode. It’s time to go for a manager whose approach matches the United spirit.

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:38 pm 

benteke wrote:

What will you define as a good result against Spurs?
Park the bus and draw?
Park the bus with a narrow win?
Park the bus with a narrow loss?
Expansive football and a loss?

Danny Blanchflower

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:31 pm 

toyin133 wrote:
benteke wrote:

Park the bus and draw?

:rotf: :rotf: I think Manu will want to win the game period ugly just 3 points bonus if Spurs did not show up.
A draw with parking bonus will feel like a win to Jose.
Spurs can make a statement by going 3 straight win .
Is the game away to Manu?Dam it will be nice to see Manu open nyash back to back

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:19 pm 

We are playing at home next Monday and i do not expect any better, fair enough, dependent on the players available, i do not think Lindelof and Bailly will be paired together, if Matic is fit, he will play, if Herrera is fit, he will play, be rest assured, Mourinho will park the bus just to get 3 points, if we dare lose that game, Mourinho is toast, he knows it

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:49 pm 

:rotf: :rotf: Wow I was thinking this is beloved thread under Wenger.Jose will bounce back on Monday those games he knows how to win them.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:50 pm 

toyin133 wrote:
benteke wrote:

Park the bus and draw?

something like ummm the last time we faced you

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:52 pm 

marko wrote:
We are playing at home next Monday and i do not expect any better, fair enough, dependent on the players available, i do not think Lindelof and Bailly will be paired together, if Matic is fit, he will play, if Herrera is fit, he will play, be rest assured, Mourinho will park the bus just to get 3 points, if we dare lose that game, Mourinho is toast, he knows it

What do you think will happen to him if Spurs beat you guys?I say nothing,spurs is not a moi moi team a well coach and all round better team in my opinion.Monday will be an interesting game if spurs show up.Manu should have come for Ozil
Good luck finding a better coach

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:08 pm 

kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:

What do you think will happen to him if Spurs beat you guys?I say nothing,spurs is not a moi moi team a well coach and all round better team in my opinion.Monday will be an interesting game if spurs show up.Manu should have come for Ozil

What do i think will happen, we will find out soon enough, he knows his job is on the line and future roles in the premiership, one thing for certain, if he gets sacked, he will not coach a top team in the premiership anymore

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:56 pm 

marko wrote:
kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:

What do i think will happen, we will find out soon enough, he knows his job is on the line and future roles in the premiership, one thing for certain, if he gets sacked, he will not coach a top team in the premiership anymore

Without Ruis by his side, the emperor has been walking naked! Just look at the shambolic display on the field.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130 ... 137  Next