Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:23 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 149  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:10 am 

marko wrote:
yes we played Burnley, yay, we got 3 points, is this what united has been reduced to?

Burnley is tougher nut to crack than Brighton. Remember the loss to Brighton?

Take this win and be glad you did. It's 3 points.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:59 am 

Defense looks good - and makes you wonder...

With the right attitude the defense that was top 2 last season could be the very best without thinking of any Toby or Maguire :mrgreen: .
Lingard is a great asset with his mobility which complements Pogba's ball work and focus should be on always getting the ball to the opponent's goal area as they tend to panic against United but the team don't do it often - we need more of that. All that is needed is for the manager to focus on his work and tighten the loose ends instead of being so media-centric. You cannot change the media, they have their audience and that's where they earn their paycheck but you can choose how you handle them. Every unguarded statement is huge news and more money for the media :lol:

On the part of the fans, criticism is part of support - but it is important is to cheer the team on matchday regardless of how you feel about the manager or players. If Mourinho's criticism helped Luke Shaw then the fans' criticism will help Mourinho - win win situation :mrgreen: .

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:02 pm 

"Fellaini was fundamental for the team" - Jose after the Burnley game

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:34 pm 

balo wrote:
marko wrote:
yes we played Burnley, yay, we got 3 points, is this what united has been reduced to?

That was last season bro,this season they have struggle and with those few thursday footie did not help.
Manu play them at the right time,may be in 2 weeks time they will regroup big time..

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:32 pm 

kajifu wrote:
balo wrote:
marko wrote:

That was last season bro,this season they have struggle and with those few thursday footie did not help.
Manu play them at the right time,may be in 2 weeks time they will regroup big time..

Burnley will shake off the cobwebs.

If you are giving them excuses, how come you are not according Morinho and his players same excuses?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:47 pm 

YemiBrazil wrote:

With the right attitude the defense that was top 2 last season could be the very best without thinking of any Toby or Maguire :mrgreen: .
Lingard is a great asset with his mobility which complements Pogba's ball work and focus should be on always getting the ball to the opponent's goal area as they tend to panic against United but the team don't do it often - we need more of that. All that is needed is for the manager to focus on his work and tighten the loose ends instead of being so media-centric. You cannot change the media, they have their audience and that's where they earn their paycheck but you can choose how you handle them. Every unguarded statement is huge news and more money for the media :lol:

but Jose is not media-centric

It's just the way the media report things re United - BIAS

1. Leroy Sane's attitude
2. Fabinho not starting a game so far for Pool

where's the reporting?

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:58 pm 

man united better hope the top 4 slip up, back in th days, one could afford a bad start to the premiership, not anymore, some dont even recover

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:16 am 

Luke Shaw has conceded that Jose Mourinho was right to publicly criticise him, and says the Manchester United manager was key in his return to the England squad

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... rformances

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:45 pm 

tfco wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:

but Jose is not media-centric

It's just the way the media report things re United - BIAS

1. Leroy Sane's attitude
2. Fabinho not starting a game so far for Pool

where's the reporting?

You still don't get something so simple...
1. Who is Leroy Sane? Manchester United is not Manchester City.... Manchester United is the biggest club in the land, it was like that before Sir Alex, it was like that when Liverpool was winning all the league titles before the premiership and it is still like that till today. The media knows this and they know where their bread is buttered.
2. Who is Fabinho? You cannot teach the media their job but the media can teach you your job and that is why they are the media - if you don't get that then good luck teaching them their job :mrgreen:
3. Where's the reporting? The reporting is what you see everyday on the media - simple as ABC :D

The media won't shrink Manchester United's stature to suit Mourinho, it is Mourinho that will have to adapt & rise to Manchester United's level and find a way to handle the media if their reporting bothers him.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:02 pm 

Just a snapshot of league titles to remind the clueless that we are still talking about Manchester United:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:39 pm 

Really weird to see that Sunderland are 6 time champs!

In other news who should become Man Utd's first ever director of football? Some media rumors claim Edwin Van Der Sar (who has been doing the job admirably at Ajax) is in the frame alongside some Spaniards and Italians. Man Utd are looking far and wide and interviewing deeply.

Personally I think they should appoint as ex player/directors of the club (like how Bayern appoint ex-greats like Hoeness, Rumminege, and Beckenbauer) whose blood runs through the clubs.

Last edited by wiseone on Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:49 pm 

marko wrote:
man united better hope the top 4 slip up, back in th days, one could afford a bad start to the premiership, not anymore, some dont even recover

Its just 4 games to the season 34 more games to go.Nothing is won in 4 games and City already drop points to newly promoted team.Then you have Liverpool playing against spurs away doubt Liverpool will win that as spurs will want to bounce back after the poor Watford result.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:24 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Really weird to see that Sunderland are 6 time champs!

In other news who should become Man Utd's first ever director of football? Some media rumors claim Edwin Van Der Sar (who has been doing the job admirably at Ajax) is in the frame alongside some Spaniards and Italians. Man Utd are looking far and wide and interviewing deeply.

Personally I think they should appoint as ex player/directive of the club (like how Bayern appoint ex-greats like Hoeness, Rumminege, and Beckenbauer whose blood runs through the clubs).

If this turns out to be true i hope this is the one thing United gets right in a long time, it is long overdue in my opinion, ever since Ferguson retired.

From the people being looked to at, i think the most important thing is to get someone who knows his way around the football circles, all those scouting circles, agents etc
This is one of the reasons i think United has recently been overpaying for many players and also underselling it's players, i think Ed Woodward is a great commercial guy, but is a bit of an outsider in the football world.

As long the this idea takes off, then we may start to see United with a clear philosophy to transfers and playing style, and even a youth product that matches first team goals.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:04 am 

Pogba was asked about why he didn't move to Barcelona this summer: "I still have a contract, I'm playing there at the moment but who knows what will happen in the next few months."

Asked about his relationship with Mourinho, Pogba replied: "We have a pure coach-player relationship, that's right.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc. ... l/45438983

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:32 pm 

I am ambivalent about the Pogba being unhappy rumours. Even if he and JM do not get along, so what? Pogba is under contract and is too valuable to be sold. Or even if Man U decide to sell him, the price will be so high that they will be able to buy half a team with the transfer money.

benteke wrote:
Pogba was asked about why he didn't move to Barcelona this summer: "I still have a contract, I'm playing there at the moment but who knows what will happen in the next few months."

Asked about his relationship with Mourinho, Pogba replied: "We have a pure coach-player relationship, that's right.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:00 pm 

wiseone wrote:
I am ambivalent about the Pogba being unhappy rumours. Even if he and JM do not get along, so what? Pogba is under contract and is too valuable to be sold. Or even if Man U decide to sell him, the price will be so high that they will be able to buy half a team with the transfer money.

benteke wrote:

KPOM!
They shouldn't even entertain any buying or selling until a director of football is appointed.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:18 pm 

wiseone wrote:

But i thought Pogba would be more mature by now and realise that he has actually been treated well by United fans, they defended him all the time when he was struggling, he has not done anything of note at United, he has not played 6 good games in a row in all his time at Manchester, and he doesn't seem to realise what an honour it is for him to be given that armband, i think the club will do well to quickly accept 100million for him and try to get two serious players.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:24 pm 

Pogba was named the most marketable player, winning the world cup just added more to his value, not too sure if JM can get the best out of him

Marko

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:19 pm 

marko wrote:
Pogba was named the most marketable player, winning the world cup just added more to his value, not too sure if JM can get the best out of him

How come he won the world cup playing in the same position with the same discipline and hard work that Mourinho expects from him at United.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:04 pm 

benteke wrote:
marko wrote:

How come he won the world cup playing in the same position with the same discipline and hard work that Mourinho expects from him at United.

Man U depend solely on him while France have other marque players. Man U bought players that are not helping the team. Not sure Man U was buying players with any strategy apart from denying their rivals the opportunity to buy the players. Sanchez is a good example.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:16 pm 

At France he plays in front of defenders called Umtiti and Varane, beside midfielders called Kante and Matuidi, and behind attackers named Griezmann, Mbappe, and Dembele. Benzema, Coman, Rabiot, Laporte, et al did not even make the squad. The players he plays with for France are much better players than his Man Utd teammates. Even the excluded players I named above would walk into Man Utd's first 11.

benteke wrote:

Last edited by wiseone on Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:28 pm 

benteke wrote:
wiseone wrote:

But i thought Pogba would be more mature by now and realise that he has actually been treated well by United fans, they defended him all the time when he was struggling, he has not done anything of note at United, he has not played 6 good games in a row in all his time at Manchester, and he doesn't seem to realise what an honour it is for him to be given that armband, i think the club will do well to quickly accept 100million for him and try to get two serious players.

All this not happy stuff is the work of the agents and their planted agents in the media. Guess how much the vermin's stand to make if Pogba is sold for another mega bucks. The rich will keep getting richer, it is these vermin's now creating the atmosphere that forces players to move in order for them to get their customary cut.
You guys will be surprised the manner of organisations these agents are fronting for.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2018 8:39 pm 

oloye wrote:
benteke wrote:
wiseone wrote:

All this not happy stuff is the work of the agents and their planted agents in the media. Guess how much the vermin's stand to make if Pogba is sold for another mega bucks. The rich will keep getting richer, it is these vermin's now creating the atmosphere that forces players to move in order for them to get their customary cut.
You guys will be surprised the manner of organisations these agents are fronting for.

But coaches like JM are part of the problem. Fergie did not allow Pogba's agent to hold him to ransom. JM however seems to like players represented by that particular agent! :taunt:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3414 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138 ... 149  Next