Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:03 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 154  Next
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:46 am 

marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:
Both CR7 and Wazza were teenagers with potential when he signed them. MUFC matured them and turned them into superstars. People often forget that CR7 arrived at Man Utd as a skinny showboating teenager who was regarded as a flashy showman who dribbled down blind alleys but had no end product. Rooney was considered the better and more reliable prospect of the two of them. See how that turned out.

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
Sir alex turned rooney, ronaldo, famous 5, all of them into great players! and so many more

yes o
they were average players when SAF signed them.

that's why he broke transfer record on rio ferdinand, so he could DEVELOP him.

did SAF also develop Bebe, Veron and Djemba-Djemba?

stop arguing with twitter copy and paste crew! Ferguson developed tons of players, will never allow players to become cowards, football has gone past Mourinho, shame the board are only concerned about their books, the football on the pitch is atrocious

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that flew wayyyyy over your head

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:20 pm 

wiseone wrote:
He needs to be brought back NEXT season (after playing a full season of first team football). He played in a Carabao Cup game against Swansea last season and his game stats were:

100% of dribbles completed
100% of tackles won
97% pass accuracy

Even Gary Lineker noticed his composure and commented that "Axel Tuanzebe looks a real prospect. Confident, quick, comfortable on the ball and real intelligence to his game".

Man Utd need to be careful here or they will end up with another Pogba, Pique, Keane, Shawcross, Drinkwater, or Heaton situation.

marko wrote:
Well lets get him back from loan then, we should not buy any defender, all Bailly needs is confidence back

Axel Tuanzebe that Jose want the club sell before they loan him?I hope you listen to what boy said after his loan move?If Jose stay he will move to London,Spurs want him but John Terry is trying Chelsea to sign him.The boy want to move to London,i hope he consider Arsena where he will get playing time.I see another Pique situation here and Chelsea or spurs to get him.Spurs is offering Toby for Bailly and Axel Tuanzebe .Jose will accept such deal and the winner here is spurs.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:33 pm 

kajifu wrote:
wiseone wrote:
He needs to be brought back NEXT season (after playing a full season of first team football). He played in a Carabao Cup game against Swansea last season and his game stats were:

100% of dribbles completed
100% of tackles won
97% pass accuracy

Even Gary Lineker noticed his composure and commented that "Axel Tuanzebe looks a real prospect. Confident, quick, comfortable on the ball and real intelligence to his game".

Man Utd need to be careful here or they will end up with another Pogba, Pique, Keane, Shawcross, Drinkwater, or Heaton situation.

marko wrote:
Well lets get him back from loan then, we should not buy any defender, all Bailly needs is confidence back

Axel Tuanzebe that Jose want the club sell before they loan him?I hope you listen to what boy said after his loan move?If Jose stay he will move to London,Spurs want him but John Terry is trying Chelsea to sign him.The boy want to move to London,i hope he consider Arsena where he will get playing time.I see another Pique situation here and Chelsea or spurs to get him.Spurs is offering Toby for Bailly and Axel Tuanzebe .Jose will accept such deal and the winner here is spurs.

wel only buy ready made players, mourinho has no time for raw talent, he is in it for the long term!

Marko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:28 pm 

Hmm....11 months ago, Jose was even reluctant to loan out Tuanzebe because he said Man Utd "needs him" (a weird comment considering he was playing for the reserves and was behind Jones, Smalling, Lindelof, Bailly, Rojo, and Blind in the CD pecking order).

kajifu wrote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:41 pm 

marko wrote:
wel only buy ready made players, mourinho has no time for raw talent, he is in it for the long term!

:lol: :lol:
you're right, compared to Klopp who has bought raw talent like Karius, VVD, Allison, Keita....

But wait o, wait o whatever happened to Solanke??
you know, U20 WC Winner and Golden Boot
I see that the progressive manager has given Solanke so many minutes, right

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:45 pm 

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:31 am 

marko wrote:

here's a list of players cleared out by the man next door.
Yet, Jose is the problem...

Quote:
Yaya
Nolito
Jovetic
Bony
Navas
Moy
Fernando
Sagna
Kolarov
Iheanacho
Unal
Hart
LeJeune
Denayer
Nasri
Dzeko

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:06 pm 

This is a man united thread, not man city, seems their clear out is having the desired effect, they humiliated us remember!

Marko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:18 pm 

marko wrote:
This is a man united thread, not man city, seems their clear out is having the desired effect, they humiliated us remember!

tfco is a Jose fan,so trying to tell him Jose is doing anything wrong is waste of time.City is now a better team way ahead of Manu,both coaches are day and night apart.I hate Pep not a fan but oh my god the guy is a dam good coach,12 points ahead of Rival Manu,before the season go half it will be like 16 points gap.
Hopefully city start drop points quick to keep the top 4 tied.We must team up and stop this Pep City.I hope Arsenal my beloved wake up to catch up with city.Even my beloved now is a better team than Manu,4 points ahead,hope we do the double over you guys.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 3:20 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Hmm....11 months ago, Jose was even reluctant to loan out Tuanzebe because he said Man Utd "needs him" (a weird comment considering he was playing for the reserves and was behind Jones, Smalling, Lindelof, Bailly, Rojo, and Blind in the CD pecking order).

kajifu wrote:

Is like you are learning jose antics,did not he praise Bailey as the real deal one of the best CD when he sign him?today he is willing to give Axel and Bailey for toby to spurs.I hope he change his mind because that will only make spurs a more better team over beloved

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:49 am 

Now Real madrid are planning a raid on united Rashford, they are prepared to offer 50M pounds, i fear if he leaves, he will reach his potential at a club like madrid, Imagine Rashford improving his all round game amongst real madrid superstars!

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:12 pm 

I worry more about the potential for Miracle Dave to leave...

marko wrote:
Now Real madrid are planning a raid on united Rashford, they are prepared to offer 50M pounds, i fear if he leaves, he will reach his potential at a club like madrid, Imagine Rashford improving his all round game amongst real madrid superstars!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:24 pm 

wiseone wrote:

marko wrote:

Imagine another Ronaldo! one thing for sure, they will coach him well, something Mourinho does not do! he prefers already made players

Marko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:22 am 

marko wrote:

lol what were the results last season?
remember the comeback at the etihad?

exactly

But their coach went and spent 60M on Mahrez, but wise Marko thinks United should not strengthen

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:23 am 

marko wrote:
wiseone wrote:

marko wrote:

Imagine another Ronaldo! one thing for sure, they will coach him well, something Mourinho does not do! he prefers already made players

:lol: :lol:
you're right, compared to Klopp who has bought raw talent like Karius, VVD, Allison, Keita....

But wait o, wait o whatever happened to Solanke??
I see that the progressive manager has given Solanke so many minutes, right

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 3:31 am 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

let's guess which man United 'fan' is gonna lap up this headline, well, because 'The Mirror wrote it and they are very credible with news'

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:32 am 

The talent is there, we can see the potential but not the finished article, think more England youngsters should be encouraged to play in Europe, with the right environment, the likes of Rashford will improve

Marko

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:29 pm 

Lots of injury doubts/absences for the game v Palace:

Man Utd injury, suspension list | Team news vs Crystal Palace:

Anthony Martial Groin injury (doubt)
Marouane Fellaini Groin injury (doubt)
Paul Pogba Thigh injury (doubt)
Diogo Dalot Knock (doubt)
Marcus Rashford Knock (doubt)
Eric Bailly Knock (doubt)
Romelu Lukaku Hamstring (doubt)
Luke Shaw Suspended

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-utd-injur ... 00304.html

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:49 pm 

wiseone wrote:
Lots of injury doubts/absences for the game v Palace:

Man Utd injury, suspension list | Team news vs Crystal Palace:

Anthony Martial Groin injury (doubt)
Marouane Fellaini Groin injury (doubt)
Paul Pogba Thigh injury (doubt)
Diogo Dalot Knock (doubt)
Marcus Rashford Knock (doubt)
Eric Bailly Knock (doubt)
Romelu Lukaku Hamstring (doubt)
Luke Shaw Suspended

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/man-utd-injur ... 00304.html

Welcome to Spurs since the beginning of the season :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:32 am 

marko wrote:
The talent is there, we can see the potential but not the finished article, think more England youngsters should be encouraged to play in Europe, with the right environment, the likes of Rashford will improve

But what about Solanke??

Don't you think he's at the right environment with a progressive manager that is (NOT) giving him any minutes :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
How.Will.Solanke.Improve?

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:54 pm 

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:55 pm 

much better youth stats than Rashford, but.....

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:22 am 

Madness is...

When you finish 2nd and the board does not back you to improve on that 2nd place finish
You Reap What You (Do Not) Sow

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152 ... 154  Next