Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:42 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154  Next
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:34 am 

oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:
Dear Marko

So if Jose should go, which manager do you have in mind to replace him?

It was the same crap Arsenal and Wenger fans were saying.... Look where they are today.

The greatest thing that Manchester United needs and has always needed since Alex Ferguson retired, before another new manager, is order at the top, order in the structures that run the club and it's footballing and scouting activities.

Why, because from Ferguson to Moyes to Van Gaal to Mourinho, there doesn't to be solid direction or footballing philosophy there.
It gets even worse when you take stock of the players purchased ever since Ferguson retired.

This can have effect on who the club wants to sign and even current players they don't know if they are staying or going, and this trickles down on to the pitch.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:37 am 

Mourinho must stay. :D

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:49 am 

benteke wrote:
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:
Dear Marko

It was the same crap Arsenal and Wenger fans were saying.... Look where they are today.

The greatest thing that Manchester United needs and has always needed since Alex Ferguson retired, before another new manager, is order at the top, order in the structures that run the club and it's footballing and scouting activities.

...for those who think firing Jose will suddenly end ALL the problems at the club

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 2:09 am 

tfco wrote:
benteke wrote:
oloye wrote:
tfco wrote:
Dear Marko

...for those who think firing Jose will suddenly end ALL the problems at the club

What I have described above, is exactly what the powers that be at Arsenal made sure to get absolutely right before they even got rid of Wenger, they started bringing in those ex Barcelona and ex Dortmund guys when Wenger was still there.
And I'm not saying this just because of today's game, ive said this before.
That's why their transition is looking seamless.
United botched that operation big time and many years later the powers that be a Old Trafford still look like a rabbit in front of headlights.
Mourinho is their responsibility, and the whole Manchester United situation belongs to them

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:16 am 

:clap: :clap:

you should force all those #MourinhoOut sheep to read it
They think hiring and firing is the solution to our crap season

When Gary Neville said it a few months ago, they did not pay attention

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:55 am 

Arsenal seem to become a balanced side now, Wenger had to go, now they are doing ok, man united is no longer a footballing team, its a PLC and as far as the books look good, they dont care what goes on in the pitch, just check the revenues for this financial year, the shareholders are laughing

reality check, it was the football that made united what it is today, right now, its football is in crisis, there is massive loss of confidence in the play, Lukaku trying to trap a ball and it ends up injuring him is lack of confidence, the squad is in complete disarray, the situation needs to be contained, the board cannot turn a blind eye, everyone getting frustrated!

Mourinho continues to run to the press and attack his players after playing midfielders in defence and start to wonder how we are leaking in goals, pre-season, he set the tone for the season by publicly attacking his players starting with Martial, people here claim the criticism has done wonders for his career

point of correction! in his first season, he scored over 17 goals and this was not due to Mourinho, he was not even the coach!

Mourinho can continue attacking his players after every game but he has to take responsibility for the team failures or success, hekeeps on throwing his CV around to cover the fact, he is not doing well, Zidane has been a coach for a fewer seasons and has won more champion league titles as well! so we have to keep things in perspective

he needs to start playing players in their natural position and if he thinks Pogba is the virus, then drop him, make him play in reserves! like i said, when Pogba does not play,we look like a cheap sunday pub side!

Marko

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 12:32 pm 

The YeyeMan wrote:

:agree:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 3:08 pm 

Man United are so bad now that you get sacked if you can’t beat them! People saying Mark Hughes has been sacked because of the Man Utd game throwing away a 2 goal lead against Man united is going to annoy the board and if they're already looking for a reason, that'll do it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:11 pm 

kajifu wrote:
Man United are so bad now that you get sacked if you can’t beat them! People saying Mark Hughes has been sacked because of the Man Utd game throwing away a 2 goal lead against Man united is going to annoy the board and if they're already looking for a reason, that'll do it.

its no longer a big deal to beat united, we are so hopeless!

Marko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:28 pm 

marko wrote:
kajifu wrote:

its no longer a big deal to beat united, we are so hopeless!

I think you guys will beat beloved tomorrow hopefully beloved win.
I fear manu will show up like they do against Juve in Turin,lord help us against Jose Manu.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:54 pm 

Another defensive injury crisis (as usual!):

Injured/unavailable:

Lindelof (out until next year)
Sanchez (long term injury)
Smalling
Bailly
Shaw (limped off in last game)
Darmian
Mark Red (just returned to training after injury, not match fit)
Young (suspended)

7 defenders injured :shock:

Out on loan: Tuanzebe, Fosu-Mensah, Borthwick-Jackson, Mitchell

Fully fit defenders: Jones (buyer beware: his body is as fragile as a poppadom), Valencia (a winger).

Last edited by wiseone on Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:56 pm 

wiseone wrote:

Injured/unavailable:

Smalling
Bailly
Darmian
Young

Fully fit defenders: Jones (buyer beware: his body is as fragile as a poppadom), Valencia (a winger).

This again is another sign of discord between manager and board.

Ok fair enough Mourinho sent young defenders out on loan.
But he did request that more defenders be brought exactly because of situations like this, yes he already has defenders but they are always injured.

So as Gary Neville said, Mourinho is the one who knows he football, but non football people who run United have other ideas.
Anyway he will make do with whatever he has.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:03 pm 

wiseone wrote:

Injured/unavailable:

Smalling
Bailly
Darmian
Young

Darmian probably got injured eating pasta! And Bailey while sucking lollipop on the bench.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:33 pm 

No sympathy. Last season Jose had 13 first team defenders (only 4 of whom could start any game). He sold one of them (Blind) then has the temerity to complain that he needs more defenders?! Does he want to play a back 12?!

benteke wrote:

This again is another sign of discord between manager and board.

Ok fair enough Mourinho sent young defenders out on loan.
But he did request that more defenders be brought exactly because of situations like this, yes he already has defenders but they are always injured.

So as Gary Neville said, Mourinho is the one who knows he football, but non football people who run United have other ideas.
Anyway he will make do with whatever he has.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:46 am 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:37 am 

Fred, Dalot, perreira cant get a game, add bailly and he is busy complaining about not having players! just pathetic

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:20 pm 

Absolutely criminal that Pereira does not get a game. Especially as Matic and Pogba have been utter bobbins lately. Pereira is quality.

marko wrote:
Fred, Dalot, perreira cant get a game, add bailly and he is busy complaining about not having players! just pathetic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:22 pm 

Midfield pairing of fred, perreira and pogba with either herrera or felliani dropping deep

Marko

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:05 pm 

Right now I would start with Andrew, Paul, and Andreas (with Marouane dropping to the bench). Nemanja looks like he needs a break from first team duties.

marko wrote:
Midfield pairing of fred, perreira and pogba with either herrera or felliani dropping deep

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:47 am 

2-2 vs Arse

see Jose roasting his players....smh

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:52 pm 

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Jose praised his players; no wonder Marko FC wont comment

Fine Jersey FC

DNA no good o

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:56 pm 

The YeyeMan wrote:

:thumb:

WE demand it!

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:57 pm 

one should rely on their own intuition rather than cut and paste everythying they see on social media, after that mistake, he was taken off, typical Mourinho style, look at the nearest player to rojo, 5 miles apart, sometimes these players are forced to commit schoolboy errors, same error like Pogba last week, nearly led to a goal as well!

the way united are set out to play, it is easy for the opposition to suss them out and hassle them out of the ball, same thing against city, look at Herrera, making unforced errors times and time again, all Rojo was doing was shooting the ball up front, hoping for some luck as our midfield were nowhere to be seen

anyone could easily see this

Marko

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3542 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154  Next