Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

Manchester United - News, Developments & Season
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=255635
Page 153 of 154

Author:  metalalloy [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

tfco wrote:


:shock: :shock: :shock:

Jose praised his players; no wonder Marko FC wont comment



Yes! give him a cookie because what he should be doing. :clap: :clap:

Author:  metalalloy [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

marko wrote:
one should rely on their own intuition rather than cut and paste everythying they see on social media, after that mistake, he was taken off, typical Mourinho style, look at the nearest player to rojo, 5 miles apart, sometimes these players are forced to commit schoolboy errors, same error like Pogba last week, nearly led to a goal as well!

the way united are set out to play, it is easy for the opposition to suss them out and hassle them out of the ball, same thing against city, look at Herrera, making unforced errors times and time again, all Rojo was doing was shooting the ball up front, hoping for some luck as our midfield were nowhere to be seen

anyone could easily see this



"Copy paystarism" is what you resort to when you have no original thought of your own. :lol:

Author:  tfco [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

marko wrote:
one should rely on their own intuition rather than cut and paste everythying they see on social media, after that mistake, he was taken off, typical Mourinho style, look at the nearest player to rojo, 5 miles apart, sometimes these players are forced to commit schoolboy errors, same error like Pogba last week, nearly led to a goal as well!

the way united are set out to play, it is easy for the opposition to suss them out and hassle them out of the ball, same thing against city, look at Herrera, making unforced errors times and time again, all Rojo was doing was shooting the ball up front, hoping for some luck as our midfield were nowhere to be seen

anyone could easily see this


what game did you watch?

the nearest player to Rojo was Bailly.

So you don't think Rojo was taken off for....TACTICAL reasons? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Iwobi was taken off for Lazaretto...hmmm, maybe bc of *that* mistake

Author:  tfco [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

marko wrote:
the way united are set out to play, it is easy for the opposition to suss them out and hassle them out of the ball, same thing against city, look at Herrera, making unforced errors times and time again,


:shock:

did you REALLY watch the match, or just highlights??

Ander Herrera? Quite possibly MOTM??

Wow, now i am convinced you didn't watch the match

Author:  marko [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

tactical reason haha, pls give me a break! we understand Mourinho mentality, right now Arsenal are screwing, they think they let us off the hook! thank goodness, their last goal was disallowed

Author:  tfco [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

marko wrote:
tactical reason haha, pls give me a break! we understand Mourinho mentality, right now Arsenal are screwing, they think they let us off the hook! thank goodness, their last goal was disallowed


i know right, being 5 yards offside is debatable

Author:  wiseone [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:33 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Taking off Lingard and Martial (AT HOME) and bringing on Fellaini and Pogba, then playing 4 central midfielders (including Smith and Matic) was not the mark of someone actively trying to win the game. That is what you typically do in an away game if you are trying to shut up shop. Defensive stuff.

Author:  benteke [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

wiseone wrote:
Taking off Lingard and Martial (AT HOME) and bringing on Fellaini and Pogba, then playing 4 central midfielders (including Smith and Matic) was not the mark of someone actively trying to win the game. That is what you typically do in an away game if you are trying to shut up shop. Defensive stuff.


But you saw how well United started, it was clear they have been given instructions to press and attack.
But the usual defensive mistakes soon popped up, and that's when the attack lost confidence and Arsenal came into the game.
What can a manager do with a team that gifts such easy goals even under no pressure at all, Rojo is a risky fella, he always has a yellow card and potential red card.
Too many mistakes in that team, it starts games with a guaranteed 2 goal gift to the other team.

Author:  benteke [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:18 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

marko wrote:
one should rely on their own intuition rather than cut and paste everythying they see on social media, after that mistake, he was taken off, typical Mourinho style, look at the nearest player to rojo, 5 miles apart, sometimes these players are forced to commit schoolboy errors, same error like Pogba last week, nearly led to a goal as well!

the way united are set out to play, it is easy for the opposition to suss them out and hassle them out of the ball, same thing against city, look at Herrera, making unforced errors times and time again, all Rojo was doing was shooting the ball up front, hoping for some luck as our midfield were nowhere to be seen

anyone could easily see this


Come on bro, that mistake Rojo made was of his own doing. He is supposed to be the better player at playing th ball out from the back, but it's the kind of mistakes under no pressure at all that you don't get from top quality players, is bet your heart skips a beat when he United back four is on the ball they are potential mistakes and it's unacceptable in a big club :biggrin:

Author:  wiseone [ Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:14 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

This game was an excellent demonstration of everything good and bad about him:

THE BAD: that studs up wild challenge in the first half on Mustafi could have been a red card. At first I thought the ref would send him off. Second was the brainless squandering of possession that led to Arsenal's second goal.

The GOOD: 60 seconds after losing possession and gifting Arsenal a goal, he blasted a 65 yard pass to Lingard to equalise. Plus he showed a lot of grit to get back and tackle PEA after squandering possession (even though ultimately he could not prevent the second Arsenal goal).

benteke wrote:
But you saw how well United started, it was clear they have been given instructions to press and attack.
But the usual defensive mistakes soon popped up, and that's when the attack lost confidence and Arsenal came into the game.
What can a manager do with a team that gifts such easy goals even under no pressure at all, Rojo is a risky fella, he always has a yellow card and potential red card.
Too many mistakes in that team, it starts games with a guaranteed 2 goal gift to the other team.

Author:  marko [ Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

wiseone wrote:
This game was an excellent demonstration of everything good and bad about him:

THE BAD: that studs up wild challenge in the first half on Mustafi could have been a red card. A first I thought the ref would send him off. Then the brainless squandering of possession that led to Arsenal's second goal.

The GOOD: 60 seconds after losing possession and gifting Arsenal a goal, he blasted a 65 yard pass to Lingard to equalise. Plus he showed a lot of grit to get back and tackle PEA after squandering possession (even though ultimately he could not prevent the second Arsenal goal).

benteke wrote:
But you saw how well United started, it was clear they have been given instructions to press and attack.
But the usual defensive mistakes soon popped up, and that's when the attack lost confidence and Arsenal came into the game.
What can a manager do with a team that gifts such easy goals even under no pressure at all, Rojo is a risky fella, he always has a yellow card and potential red card.
Too many mistakes in that team, it starts games with a guaranteed 2 goal gift to the other team.


and his free kick as well which led to the goal!

Author:  tfco [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

benteke wrote:
wiseone wrote:
Taking off Lingard and Martial (AT HOME) and bringing on Fellaini and Pogba, then playing 4 central midfielders (including Smith and Matic) was not the mark of someone actively trying to win the game. That is what you typically do in an away game if you are trying to shut up shop. Defensive stuff.


But you saw how well United started, it was clear they have been given instructions to press and attack.
But the usual defensive mistakes soon popped up, and that's when the attack lost confidence and Arsenal came into the game.
What can a manager do with a team that gifts such easy goals even under no pressure at all, Rojo is a risky fella, he always has a yellow card and potential red card.
Too many mistakes in that team, it starts games with a guaranteed 2 goal gift to the other team.


and that's been the BIG difference between this season and last

No more parking the bus, it's all out attack.
Last season, Chelsea battered us at the Bridge. This season, we 'almost' left with 3 points

But the naysayers will rather focus on the negative. Jose can do wonders with United.
It's not a fluke he came 2nd last season and had 2nd best defensive record

Author:  marko [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:57 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

And we are currently 8th in the league, am i missing something or?

Author:  Coach [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:49 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Sweet Jeesos, Ranieri getting a full dose of it...this could be eight!

Author:  marko [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Fulham 9 points from 16 games and we are beating the bottom team silly yay!!!!!!, soon the copy and paste crew will tell us how brilliant we have been!

Author:  kalani JR [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Needed Pogba IMO.

Author:  marko [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

That gane did not need a Pogba, every team has beaten fulham silly this season, city beat them 3 nil, arsenal beat them 5 - 1, even cardiff beat them 4-2, so if anyone thinks we have turned the corner, think again, they are the whipping boys of the premiership, but we did need that game for confidence value, we have some tough games coming up, Liverpool!

Author:  tfco [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:45 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

marko wrote:
Fulham 9 points from 16 games and we are beating the bottom team silly yay!!!!!!, soon the copy and paste crew will tell us how brilliant we have been!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just name names and stop hiding

we win - marko complains
we lose - marko complains
we draw - marko complains

Author:  tfco [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

et tu marko


Author:  tfco [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:50 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

marko wrote:
all about confidence mate! yes Rashford should have learnt by now that sometimes a chip will do besides power, a manager is supposed to help a player improve their game, all good managers do this, give Rashford to Guardiola, within a year, you will see wonders!


dear marko..i thought Jose would have dropped Rashford after that horrible miss...after all we all know Jose, RIGHT???


Author:  marko [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Thank goodness for LVG for bringing Rashford into the 1st team of man united! We all know what happened to the likes of Salah, De bruyne and a host of young players that were never given an opportunity by Mourinho, we saw the talent and we are happy Rashford is getting his confidence back

Author:  marko [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:58 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

tfco wrote:
marko wrote:
Fulham 9 points from 16 games and we are beating the bottom team silly yay!!!!!!, soon the copy and paste crew will tell us how brilliant we have been!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

just name names and stop hiding

we win - marko complains
we lose - marko complains
we draw - marko complains


If you are not the copy and paste crew, you certainly will not be worried about my comment :taunt:

Author:  tfco [ Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

marko wrote:
Thank goodness for LVG for bringing Rashford into the 1st team of man united! We all know what happened to the likes of Salah, De bruyne and a host of young players that were never given an opportunity by Mourinho, we saw the talent and we are happy Rashford is getting his confidence back


:lol: :lol: :lol:

please remind me who salah and KDB would have displaced at Chelsea.
then remind me what position Chelsea finished that_season_when_salah_and_kdb were frozen

thanks...i will wait

Page 153 of 154 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/