Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 15, 2019 2:25 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257 ... 318  Next
 Post subject: Re: MAU vs WHU
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:46 pm 

How United refused to get Poch is completely beyond me. For me, that is actually malpractice from Ed Woodward. Absolutely shocking decision. That was their chance to build an empire from the ground, up, with one of the best coaches in the world. Tufiakwa!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:47 pm 

Lily livered you can crawl out from under the carpet :taunt:.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:49 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na today!? The amount of dullards playing football today is close to 97%. :rotf:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:52 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
How United refused to get Poch is completely beyond me. For me, that is actually malpractice from Ed Woodward. Absolutely shocking decision. That was their chance to build an empire from the ground, up, with one of the best coaches in the world. Tufiakwa!

What gives you the assurance that Poch would have opted to leave? How do you know his representatives were not approached and they told them Poch wasn't interested in leaving the project he is building at Tottenham?

You just don't know how happy Poch is at Spurs and the vision he has with the club. To start another rebuild project elsewhere is going to be tough and may not end up achieving it.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:59 pm 

danfo driver wrote:

Na today!? The amount of dullards playing football today is close to 97%. :rotf:

Spending outrageous money on unserious players. Players omly jnterested in singing, dying of hsir etc rsther thsn footbsll! West Ham having more possession at Old Trafford!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:59 pm 

See how the spammers are out hustling manure players.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:06 pm 

Man U got Ole at the wheels. ...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:07 pm 
Site Admin

Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.
Its a Goal wrote:
Good goal to the Hammers incorrectly ruled offside. Ojoro has started already.

Oga, no vex, but this thread should be merged with the Season Thread.

Thanks.

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

United being torn to shreds! Chei! :scared: Odiegwu!

West Ham dominating United at Old Trafford

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:08 pm 

United with another penalty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:08 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

What gives you the assurance that Poch would have opted to leave? How do you know his representatives were not approached and they told them Poch wasn't interested in leaving the project he is building at Tottenham?

You just don't know how happy Poch is at Spurs and the vision he has with the club. To start another rebuild project elsewhere is going to be tough and may not end up achieving it.

Poch would not remain at Spurs if Madrid or United came for him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:09 pm 

Haba referee. He went for the ball. He nearly got the ball. He should have played on. Another ojoro decision. Another ojoro penalty.

Pogba scores

Someone should go and check on Its A Goal :lol:

Its a Goal wrote:
Haba referee. He went for the ball. He nearly got the ball. He should have played on. Another ojoro decision. Another ojoro penalty.

:taunt: :taunt:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:10 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:12 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

You no see am :shock: :laugh: :lol:

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:13 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

Poch would not remain at Spurs if Madrid or United came for him.

He has already turned Madrid down twice when they came circling round him. You will know when a manager wants to leave for a bigger job and nothing so far shows that Poch is not happy with the project he is taking on. He is in intimately involved with making Spurs a champion again. He has the backing of Levy and the board and anything he wants he gets. He is not interested in buying expensive players but rather developing young players who go on to become stars in the future.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:15 pm 

Pengba saves the day again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:17 pm 

Cellular wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
Good goal to the Hammers incorrectly ruled offside. Ojoro has started already.

Oga, no vex, but this thread should be merged with the Season Thread.

Thanks.

No be today. Spurs are constantly innovating. You should pay me for starting the trend of having only one season long thread per club :P.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:20 pm 

The English FA has given clear directives to referees. Man U cannot miss out on 4th place.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:22 pm 

Actually Martial was offside when he got the ball. It shouldn't have count. The way manure has been gifted this match is just disgraceful.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 7310 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 251, 252, 253, 254, 255, 256, 257 ... 318  Next