Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 2:25 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 2955
Nuff said


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2017 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:39 am
Posts: 13571
It’s all a sham! The foreign owners that are paying millions in taxes and billions in salary have agreed to take turns winning it. This yr man city gets their turn, next is probably Arsenal. The likes of Tottenham and Liverpool will die trying., :boo:

_________________
OCCUPY NFF!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:47 pm
Posts: 41107
Location: Akoko Highlands
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Nuff said



Your team had the off season to stock up. What did they do? They fumbled through the off season and you are here insinuating a better prepared team is being handed the league.

It was all about the 2 Manchester teams before the season started. Injuries tilted the balance towards City.

_________________
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

Image


Last edited by balo on Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:07 pm
Posts: 26570
Nonsense. City will start to falter, before December's done, they'll be as unsullied as Greyworm popping his earthworm Jim in and out of Missandei. City will slip and the hyenas will scavenge. Accordingly.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 23886
Location: your girls place
A chelsh!t fan bitching about cheating in the EPL. Oh the irony! Man Shitty are by far the best team in the EPL. Who is better than them this season, Liverfool? Dele Ali utd? Assanal? :rotf: Man Utd cant catch up not with them so no its Shitty title to lose.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:37 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:57 pm
Posts: 52944
Location: United Kingdom
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:
It’s all a sham! The foreign owners that are paying millions in taxes and billions in salary have agreed to take turns winning it. This yr man city gets their turn, next is probably Arsenal. The likes of Tottenham and Liverpool will die trying., :boo:


Remove Arsenal from that list please. Ghana will win the Nations Cup before Arsenal win the Premiership again.

_________________
www.fuellingthedeltafires.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:53 am
Posts: 2955
bret- hart wrote:
A chelsh!t fan bitching about cheating in the EPL. Oh the irony! Man Shitty are by far the best team in the EPL. Who is better than them this season, Liverfool? Dele Ali utd? Assanal? :rotf: Man Utd cant catch up not with them so no its Shitty title to lose.

Abeg 6 mins of extra time?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:25 pm
Posts: 49222
Quote:
PREMIER LEAGUE REFEREES: DO OFFICIALS FAVOUR BIG CLUBS SUCH AS MAN UTD & ARSENAL?
New research has examined data in an attempt to establish if any bias exists against certain clubs in England's top flight

Every football fan has had a sneaking suspicion that certain referees give their club a hard time.
That sense of paranoia may be fuelled by things such as the number of cards dispensed by individuals during games, or the awarding of penalties to opposition teams.
Usually it is simply a case of confirmation bias, but Free Super Tips have used a new algorithm to examine which teams are actually favoured by referees.

Using data from the last five seasons - from 2012/13 to 2016/16 - and applying an affinity algorithm that takes cards, fouls and penalties given, they have come up with some interesting conclusions.

Bournemouth are, somewhat surprisingly, the team most favoured by referees in England's top division, with a 66 per cent level of 'referee affinity' and, according to the research, Cherries fans should be quietly thankful when Jonathan Moss officiates their games.
Arsenal and Liverpool follow Bournemouth with 64.6% and 62.72% referee affinity, while Swansea and Everton complete the top five. Chelsea follow in sixth with 61.72%.
Interestingly, Tottenham and Manchester United seem to be considerably less favoured compared to their rivals.
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/premier- ... dxpnk6y0it

_________________
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Quote:
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2004 7:01 pm
Posts: 23450
Location: Copacabana
Benedict Iroha wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
A chelsh!t fan bitching about cheating in the EPL. Oh the irony! Man Shitty are by far the best team in the EPL. Who is better than them this season, Liverfool? Dele Ali utd? Assanal? :rotf: Man Utd cant catch up not with them so no its Shitty title to lose.

Abeg 6 mins of extra time?

I also have bad belle for useless Man Shtty but the 6 mins extra time is not for just one side. You have to fight till the end. That's what you are paid to do as a professional footballer.

_________________
Image
*** Every child is A STAR! ***
SUPER EAGLES - Fly Above the Storm!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------
* 3SC * COD UNITED * MAN UTD * CORINTHIANS *


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2004 5:45 pm
Posts: 29868
Location: Your worst Nightmare
Keep calm and enjoy the season...Shitty will implode.

_________________
Nigerian T-shirts online!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 45532
...Man City is a one man team, Kevin Debryne team, when he is down they will go down too.
You see the so much heralded Jesus is no where to be found after quick shine shine to drive Iheanacho away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 11956
Location: Here
airwolex wrote:
Keep calm and enjoy the season...Shitty will implode.

:lol: :lol: We heard this about another city not too long ago. :lol: :lol:

mcal wrote:
...Man City is a one man team, Kevin Debryne team, when he is down they will go down too.
You see the so much heralded Jesus is no where to be found after quick shine shine to drive Iheanacho away.

You haven't seen City play this season? :shock:

_________________
"The British were brought up as a violent people, liars, scoundrels and crooks... I am told that (former British prime minister Tony) Blair was a troublesome little boy at school." Robert Mugabe, 2001


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 36612
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
mcal wrote:
...Man City is a one man team, Kevin Debryne team, when he is down they will go down too.
You see the so much heralded Jesus is no where to be found after quick shine shine to drive Iheanacho away.


KDB wasn't at his best during the last game. Man City have so many good players they can't rely on one person. If KDB isn't playing well they have David Silva, if Silva isn't playing well they have Sane, if Sane ain't playing well they have Sterling, etc.

I just think people are looking for excuses but let's face it, they are a good team and with 14 games played with 40 points it proves it. Let's see what the rest of the season holds.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 36612
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
Kabalega wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Keep calm and enjoy the season...Shitty will implode.

:lol: :lol: We heard this about another city not too long ago. :lol: :lol:

mcal wrote:
...Man City is a one man team, Kevin Debryne team, when he is down they will go down too.
You see the so much heralded Jesus is no where to be found after quick shine shine to drive Iheanacho away.

You haven't seen City play this season? :shock:


Most people here haven't. Anyone who says City are a one man team doesn't know what they're talking about.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:01 am
Posts: 45532
Mr. Piffington wrote:
mcal wrote:
...Man City is a one man team, Kevin Debryne team, when he is down they will go down too.
You see the so much heralded Jesus is no where to be found after quick shine shine to drive Iheanacho away.


KDB wasn't at his best during the last game. Man City have so many good players they can't rely on one person. If KDB isn't playing well they have David Silva, if Silva isn't playing well they have Sane, if Sane ain't playing well they have Sterling, etc.

I just think people are looking for excuses but let's face it, they are a good team and with 14 games played with 40 points it proves it. Let's see what the rest of the season holds.
...reason why they struggled at the last game, coming from 0-1 down, thanks to the inflated extra minutes.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 36612
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
mcal wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
mcal wrote:
...Man City is a one man team, Kevin Debryne team, when he is down they will go down too.
You see the so much heralded Jesus is no where to be found after quick shine shine to drive Iheanacho away.


KDB wasn't at his best during the last game. Man City have so many good players they can't rely on one person. If KDB isn't playing well they have David Silva, if Silva isn't playing well they have Sane, if Sane ain't playing well they have Sterling, etc.

I just think people are looking for excuses but let's face it, they are a good team and with 14 games played with 40 points it proves it. Let's see what the rest of the season holds.
...reason why they struggled at the last game, coming from 0-1 down, thanks to the inflated extra minutes.

How? You mean seconds made up for the other team time wasting?

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aruako1, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 38 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group