Udegbe: Okoroji Should Choose Nigeria German Goalie Robin

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet
Udegbe: Okoroji Should Choose Nigeria German Goalie Robin

Post by KingLoku »

German-Nigerian goalkeeper Robin Udegbe has urged Bayern Munich left-back Chima Okoroji to choose Nigeria in favour of England.
Dream Team coach, Samson Siasia, is trying to persuade Chima Okoroji to commit his future to Nigeria, and has offered the youngster a carrot after he was invited for the Under-23 national team screening exercise.
“I think Chima Okoroji will have a great future with Nigeria because he has the chance to learn from the best coaches and players,” Udegbe said to SL10.ng.
“It is also a big chance for him to associate with older Nigerian players. Furthermore, it is very difficult to decide which country he should play for.
“It is his own decision, but I would be very happy to see him as a Super Eagle in the future. If I am to decide for him, I would advise him to choose Nigeria.”
The 17-year-old Chima Okoroji has shown great potential in the UEFA Youth League this season.
He has appeared three times for the German champions in the competition, and this is supplemented by the nine games under his belt in the Under-19 Bundesliga.
According to the official website of UEFA, the wing-back is also in the possession of a Gabonese passport.
http://www.sl10.ng/news/articles/catego ... ria/194978
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)