CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAW ROUND OF 16

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAW ROUND OF 16

Post by anikulapo »

CHEIII MAKE WE NO DRAW ONE OF THESE WICKED TEAMS OH :scared: :scared: :scared:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAW ROUND OF 16

Post by oloye »

Arsenal v Real Madrid..common on!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

These guys just dey yap nonsense abegi get to the draw biko
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

oloye wrote:Arsenal v Real Madrid..common on!
Co-sign...for the sake of football.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Na you go first cry, albeit secretly
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:D
bouncino wrote:
Na you go first cry, albeit secretly
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

PSG vs Chelsea :mrgreen:

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Manchester City vs Barcelona ….. Ewoooo :rotf:
Last edited by anikulapo on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MLK.
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

City draws Barca
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

The eight seeded group winners cannot be drawn against one another.

They will be away in the round of 16 first legs on 17/18 and 24/25 February and at home in the return matches on 10/11 and 17/18 March.

They are: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Bayern Munich, Borussia Dortmund, Chelsea, Porto, Monaco.
Last edited by anointed on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:PSG vs Chelsea :mrgreen:
PSG is good, but any team that Barca can flog like that is beatable. Barca flogged them like common thieves.

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Bayern Leverkusen vs Athletii

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kaiiii God sorry for Arsenal because Madrid and Munich still dey around

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Manchester City vs Barcelona ….. Ewoooo :rotf:
They can do Barca..especially if they have Aguero back. Barca is do able!

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Juventus vs Dortmund

MLK.
bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Not looking good for Arsenal
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Bayern Leverkusen vs Athletii
I go for Athleti on this one,

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SCHALKE VS MADRID

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Juventus vs Dortmund
D is for Dortmund!

bouncino
Egg
Egg

Post by bouncino »

Real Madrid out? Bayern to go
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:SCHALKE VS MADRID
Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Too easy

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

SHAKTAR UP. PLEASE LET IT BE BAYERN

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

YESSSSSSSSS

MLK.