HARRY KANE

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
HARRY KANE

Post by anointed »

Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj.

As the sulking got to a crescendo, Pa Jimoh passed by and saw the motley crew. The he yelled, "Harry Kane!" Come and see how all the gunners scampered and disappeared in a manner that would have dusted Usain Bolt, running for their dear lives. Phones, wallets, car keys et al were forgotten as they left in a hurry. Platinum forgot a Samsung tablet while Paj forgot his anti-pellagra and craw craw tablet.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: HARRY KANE

Post by Molue Conductor »

dry
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Homie stick to praise and worship, this ya joke dry pass sabra desert :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Molue Conductor wrote:dry
But it's true. Paj left everything except the bag of narcotics he had on him. Some things are just to precious.
Al Waffiman bin Fibbing was narrating how Wenger defended Wilshire and Anikulepon was foaming roung the mouth about Waffiman and Robbynice always jinxing the team. I was passing by, minding my own business when I saw a lot of reprobates in one place licking their foot BALLS after the HurriKane blew in on Saturday. So i sneaked closer and shouted "Harry ....... I never even finish "Kane" when Robbt jump for waffi back and paj leave his roman sandals and rizla. Na window Dem use sef. Useless goons :tic:

He's one of our own
He's one of our own
Harri Kaanneee
He's one of our own
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Molue Conductor wrote:dry
But it's true. Paj left everything except the bag of narcotics he had on him. Some things are just to precious.
Al Waffiman bin Fibbing was narrating how Wenger defended Wilshire and Anikulepon was foaming round the mouth about Waffiman and Robbynice always jinxing the team. I was passing by, minding my own business when I saw a lot of reprobates in one place licking their foot BALLS after the HurriKane blew in on Saturday. So i sneaked closer and shouted "Harry ....... I never even finish "Kane" when Robby jump for waffi back and paj left his roman sandals and rizla. Na window Dem use sef. Useless goons :tic:

He's one of our own
He's one of our own
Harri Kaanneee
He's one of our own
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

anointed wrote:Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj.

As the sulking got to a crescendo, Pa Jimoh passed by and saw the motley crew. The he yelled, "Harry Kane!" Come and see how all the gunners scampered and disappeared in a manner that would have dusted Usain Bolt, running for their dear lives. Phones, wallets, car keys et al were forgotten as they left in a hurry. Platinum forgot a Samsung tablet while Paj forgot his anti-pellagra and craw craw tablet.
:boo:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

paj wrote:
anointed wrote:Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2015 ... al-madrid/
First up Luka Modric and Gareth Bale. Next, Harry Kane?

According to a report from the London Evening Standard, European champions Real Madrid have sent a scout to watch Harry Kane several times over the past six months as the darling of White Hart Lane continues his meteoric rise in the Premier League.

[ RELATED: Can Kane lead England? ]

Kane, 21, scored twice in his first-ever north London derby on Saturday as Tottenham Hotspur came from behind to beat bitter rival Arsenal.

It is believed that Kane has been watched by Real’s scouting team on at least three times and the England U-21 international, who is on the verge of his first senior call up in March, has impressed the Spanish giants on each occasion. After previously picking up Bale and Modric from Spurs, Real obviously have a penchant for Tottenham’s stars and Kane is fast becoming the hottest property in English soccer.

[ RELATED: Three things we learned as Spurs beat Arsenal ]

The report states that the Spurs academy product isn’t going anywhere soon, as the striker who has blossomed in his first full season in the Premier League just signed a new five-and-a-half-year deal last week. So for the foreseeable future, Kane is going nowhere.

However with Real splashing out a world-record $132 million for Gareth Bale in September 2013, maybe they are read to raid Tottenham and pick off their prized asset before his value soars, as expected in the next 12-18 months.

Kane has scored more goals than any other PL players this term with 22 in all competitions, and if his game continues to develop at the current rate then Spurs will do well to keep hold of his mercurial talents as the top clubs in Europe will continue to sniff around for his services.

Right now, Kane is the king of north London. But could Real and the Santiago Bernabeu come calling in the coming years?
Wetin una do Real? Always putting you back to obscurity whenever there is a ray of sunshine. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

lets see what he does next season.
we shall be watching for 2nd season syndrome

But so far the kid is playing well, he seems to have a few things in his locker. Quite impressive, one to watch
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

:lol:

This is pretty good. :clap: :clap: :clap:

PS. My Gunner friends, please pardon me.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

paj wrote:

is it true ? the part where it says you have a craw craw tablet in addition to your allegiance to the gunners ?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Afraid of getting canned, chei they just escaped Drogba now Kane is wiring them serious koboko
Oya back to the matter
open and close
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

Absolutely horrendous. :roll:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:

Absolutely horrendous. :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Sorry I forgot to mention how you escaped hid at the back of a fully loaded waste disposal truck on its way back from a septic tank evacuation. Congratulation cos I hear they dispersed you inadvertently with some slime on the road before they got to the fertilizer plant else you would have been making Player's plants grow BIGGEST in his neighbourhood by now.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

cito us wrote:http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2015 ... al-madrid/
First up Luka Modric and Gareth Bale. Next, Harry Kane?

According to a report from the London Evening Standard, European champions Real Madrid have sent a scout to watch Harry Kane several times over the past six months as the darling of White Hart Lane continues his meteoric rise in the Premier League.

[ RELATED: Can Kane lead England? ]

Kane, 21, scored twice in his first-ever north London derby on Saturday as Tottenham Hotspur came from behind to beat bitter rival Arsenal.

It is believed that Kane has been watched by Real’s scouting team on at least three times and the England U-21 international, who is on the verge of his first senior call up in March, has impressed the Spanish giants on each occasion. After previously picking up Bale and Modric from Spurs, Real obviously have a penchant for Tottenham’s stars and Kane is fast becoming the hottest property in English soccer.

[ RELATED: Three things we learned as Spurs beat Arsenal ]

The report states that the Spurs academy product isn’t going anywhere soon, as the striker who has blossomed in his first full season in the Premier League just signed a new five-and-a-half-year deal last week. So for the foreseeable future, Kane is going nowhere.

However with Real splashing out a world-record $132 million for Gareth Bale in September 2013, maybe they are read to raid Tottenham and pick off their prized asset before his value soars, as expected in the next 12-18 months.

Kane has scored more goals than any other PL players this term with 22 in all competitions, and if his game continues to develop at the current rate then Spurs will do well to keep hold of his mercurial talents as the top clubs in Europe will continue to sniff around for his services.

Right now, Kane is the king of north London. But could Real and the Santiago Bernabeu come calling in the coming years?
Wetin una do Real? Always putting you back to obscurity whenever there is a ray of sunshine. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The front four for Spurs appear to pick themselves nicely nowadays

Lamela Dembele Erikson

Kane

Subs Chadli.

Chei development is a patient job. They want Kane - LOL!! Only one sentence - In Levy we trust.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ogini! Story-telling, in this here Cyberia? Oh dear...Too much Kendrik Lamaring.
anointed wrote:Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj....
Couldn't score if they had point game, they lame, speak my name, I make 'em dash like Dame.

Anointed by Coachiliam 'Bahigabon...in a coffee break.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Will be sold soon to a bigger club.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

ohenhen1 wrote:Will be sold soon to a bigger club.

- Henry --> Barca
- Adebayo --> City
- Nasri --> City
- Cesc --> Barca
- RVP --> United

etc?
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Catalyst wrote:

- Henry --> Barca
- Adebayo --> City
- Nasri --> City
- Cesc --> Barca
- RVP --> United

etc?
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: see assanal finishing
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

anikulapo wrote:Homie stick to praise and worship, this ya joke dry pass sabra desert :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

this boy is on good form
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

grooming him for Manure
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:Homie stick to praise and worship, this ya joke dry pass sabra desert :roll:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You sef wey dey tall pass Harry Kane dey fear :twisted: :twisted:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...