Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

HARRY KANE
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=258089
Page 1 of 3

Author:  anointed [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:58 pm ]
Post subject:  HARRY KANE

Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj.

As the sulking got to a crescendo, Pa Jimoh passed by and saw the motley crew. The he yelled, "Harry Kane!" Come and see how all the gunners scampered and disappeared in a manner that would have dusted Usain Bolt, running for their dear lives. Phones, wallets, car keys et al were forgotten as they left in a hurry. Platinum forgot a Samsung tablet while Paj forgot his anti-pellagra and craw craw tablet.

Author:  Molue Conductor [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:40 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

dry

Author:  anikulapo [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

Homie stick to praise and worship, this ya joke dry pass sabra desert :roll:

Author:  pajimoh [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

Molue Conductor wrote:
dry

But it's true. Paj left everything except the bag of narcotics he had on him. Some things are just to precious.
Al Waffiman bin Fibbing was narrating how Wenger defended Wilshire and Anikulepon was foaming roung the mouth about Waffiman and Robbynice always jinxing the team. I was passing by, minding my own business when I saw a lot of reprobates in one place licking their foot BALLS after the HurriKane blew in on Saturday. So i sneaked closer and shouted "Harry ....... I never even finish "Kane" when Robbt jump for waffi back and paj leave his roman sandals and rizla. Na window Dem use sef. Useless goons :tic:

He's one of our own
He's one of our own
Harri Kaanneee
He's one of our own

Author:  pajimoh [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

Molue Conductor wrote:
dry

But it's true. Paj left everything except the bag of narcotics he had on him. Some things are just to precious.
Al Waffiman bin Fibbing was narrating how Wenger defended Wilshire and Anikulepon was foaming round the mouth about Waffiman and Robbynice always jinxing the team. I was passing by, minding my own business when I saw a lot of reprobates in one place licking their foot BALLS after the HurriKane blew in on Saturday. So i sneaked closer and shouted "Harry ....... I never even finish "Kane" when Robby jump for waffi back and paj left his roman sandals and rizla. Na window Dem use sef. Useless goons :tic:

He's one of our own
He's one of our own
Harri Kaanneee
He's one of our own

Author:  paj [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

anointed wrote:
Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj.

As the sulking got to a crescendo, Pa Jimoh passed by and saw the motley crew. The he yelled, "Harry Kane!" Come and see how all the gunners scampered and disappeared in a manner that would have dusted Usain Bolt, running for their dear lives. Phones, wallets, car keys et al were forgotten as they left in a hurry. Platinum forgot a Samsung tablet while Paj forgot his anti-pellagra and craw craw tablet.

Image
:boo:

Author:  anointed [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

paj wrote:
anointed wrote:
Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj.

As the sulking got to a crescendo, Pa Jimoh passed by and saw the motley crew. The he yelled, "Harry Kane!" Come and see how all the gunners scampered and disappeared in a manner that would have dusted Usain Bolt, running for their dear lives. Phones, wallets, car keys et al were forgotten as they left in a hurry. Platinum forgot a Samsung tablet while Paj forgot his anti-pellagra and craw craw tablet.

:boo:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  Cito [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:54 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2015 ... al-madrid/

Quote:
First up Luka Modric and Gareth Bale. Next, Harry Kane?

According to a report from the London Evening Standard, European champions Real Madrid have sent a scout to watch Harry Kane several times over the past six months as the darling of White Hart Lane continues his meteoric rise in the Premier League.

[ RELATED: Can Kane lead England? ]

Kane, 21, scored twice in his first-ever north London derby on Saturday as Tottenham Hotspur came from behind to beat bitter rival Arsenal.

It is believed that Kane has been watched by Real’s scouting team on at least three times and the England U-21 international, who is on the verge of his first senior call up in March, has impressed the Spanish giants on each occasion. After previously picking up Bale and Modric from Spurs, Real obviously have a penchant for Tottenham’s stars and Kane is fast becoming the hottest property in English soccer.

[ RELATED: Three things we learned as Spurs beat Arsenal ]

The report states that the Spurs academy product isn’t going anywhere soon, as the striker who has blossomed in his first full season in the Premier League just signed a new five-and-a-half-year deal last week. So for the foreseeable future, Kane is going nowhere.

However with Real splashing out a world-record $132 million for Gareth Bale in September 2013, maybe they are read to raid Tottenham and pick off their prized asset before his value soars, as expected in the next 12-18 months.

Kane has scored more goals than any other PL players this term with 22 in all competitions, and if his game continues to develop at the current rate then Spurs will do well to keep hold of his mercurial talents as the top clubs in Europe will continue to sniff around for his services.

Right now, Kane is the king of north London. But could Real and the Santiago Bernabeu come calling in the coming years?


Wetin una do Real? Always putting you back to obscurity whenever there is a ray of sunshine. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  benteke [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

lets see what he does next season.
we shall be watching for 2nd season syndrome

But so far the kid is playing well, he seems to have a few things in his locker. Quite impressive, one to watch

Author:  Catalyst [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

anointed wrote:
Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj.

As the sulking got to a crescendo, Pa Jimoh passed by and saw the motley crew. The he yelled, "Harry Kane!" Come and see how all the gunners scampered and disappeared in a manner that would have dusted Usain Bolt, running for their dear lives. Phones, wallets, car keys et al were forgotten as they left in a hurry. Platinum forgot a Samsung tablet while Paj forgot his anti-pellagra and craw craw tablet.


:lol:

This is pretty good. :clap: :clap: :clap:


PS. My Gunner friends, please pardon me.

Author:  Lager-back [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

paj wrote:
anointed wrote:
Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj.

As the sulking got to a crescendo, Pa Jimoh passed by and saw the motley crew. The he yelled, "Harry Kane!" Come and see how all the gunners scampered and disappeared in a manner that would have dusted Usain Bolt, running for their dear lives. Phones, wallets, car keys et al were forgotten as they left in a hurry. Platinum forgot a Samsung tablet while Paj forgot his anti-pellagra and craw craw tablet.

Image
:boo:

is it true ? the part where it says you have a craw craw tablet in addition to your allegiance to the gunners ?

Author:  Prince [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

Afraid of getting canned, chei they just escaped Drogba now Kane is wiring them serious koboko

Author:  The Notorious B!GGESTMAN [ Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:53 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

anointed wrote:
Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj.

As the sulking got to a crescendo, Pa Jimoh passed by and saw the motley crew. The he yelled, "Harry Kane!" Come and see how all the gunners scampered and disappeared in a manner that would have dusted Usain Bolt, running for their dear lives. Phones, wallets, car keys et al were forgotten as they left in a hurry. Platinum forgot a Samsung tablet while Paj forgot his anti-pellagra and craw craw tablet.


Absolutely horrendous. :roll:

Author:  anointed [ Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:59 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:
anointed wrote:
Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj.

As the sulking got to a crescendo, Pa Jimoh passed by and saw the motley crew. The he yelled, "Harry Kane!" Come and see how all the gunners scampered and disappeared in a manner that would have dusted Usain Bolt, running for their dear lives. Phones, wallets, car keys et al were forgotten as they left in a hurry. Platinum forgot a Samsung tablet while Paj forgot his anti-pellagra and craw craw tablet.


Absolutely horrendous. :roll:


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Sorry I forgot to mention how you escaped hid at the back of a fully loaded waste disposal truck on its way back from a septic tank evacuation. Congratulation cos I hear they dispersed you inadvertently with some slime on the road before they got to the fertilizer plant else you would have been making Player's plants grow BIGGEST in his neighbourhood by now.

Author:  Cristao II [ Tue Feb 10, 2015 8:55 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

cito us wrote:
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2015/02/09/report-tottenham-hotspurs-harry-kane-is-being-lined-up-by-real-madrid/

Quote:
First up Luka Modric and Gareth Bale. Next, Harry Kane?

According to a report from the London Evening Standard, European champions Real Madrid have sent a scout to watch Harry Kane several times over the past six months as the darling of White Hart Lane continues his meteoric rise in the Premier League.

[ RELATED: Can Kane lead England? ]

Kane, 21, scored twice in his first-ever north London derby on Saturday as Tottenham Hotspur came from behind to beat bitter rival Arsenal.

It is believed that Kane has been watched by Real’s scouting team on at least three times and the England U-21 international, who is on the verge of his first senior call up in March, has impressed the Spanish giants on each occasion. After previously picking up Bale and Modric from Spurs, Real obviously have a penchant for Tottenham’s stars and Kane is fast becoming the hottest property in English soccer.

[ RELATED: Three things we learned as Spurs beat Arsenal ]

The report states that the Spurs academy product isn’t going anywhere soon, as the striker who has blossomed in his first full season in the Premier League just signed a new five-and-a-half-year deal last week. So for the foreseeable future, Kane is going nowhere.

However with Real splashing out a world-record $132 million for Gareth Bale in September 2013, maybe they are read to raid Tottenham and pick off their prized asset before his value soars, as expected in the next 12-18 months.

Kane has scored more goals than any other PL players this term with 22 in all competitions, and if his game continues to develop at the current rate then Spurs will do well to keep hold of his mercurial talents as the top clubs in Europe will continue to sniff around for his services.

Right now, Kane is the king of north London. But could Real and the Santiago Bernabeu come calling in the coming years?


Wetin una do Real? Always putting you back to obscurity whenever there is a ray of sunshine. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


The front four for Spurs appear to pick themselves nicely nowadays

Lamela Dembele Erikson

Kane

Subs Chadli.

Chei development is a patient job. They want Kane - LOL!! Only one sentence - In Levy we trust.

Author:  Coach [ Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

Ogini! Story-telling, in this here Cyberia? Oh dear...Too much Kendrik Lamaring.

anointed wrote:
Some Arsenal fans met to moan, whine and sulk after the Tottenham defeat. Waffiman was there. Likewise were Aniks, Platinum, Skylolo, Robbynice, Kajifu, Coach, Mr Dolly, Tunisian Gooner and even Paj....


Couldn't score if they had point game, they lame, speak my name, I make 'em dash like Dame.

Anointed by Coachiliam 'Bahigabon...in a coffee break.

Author:  ohenhen1 [ Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

Will be sold soon to a bigger club.

Author:  Catalyst [ Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

ohenhen1 wrote:
Will be sold soon to a bigger club.


Like

- Henry --> Barca
- Adebayo --> City
- Nasri --> City
- Cesc --> Barca
- RVP --> United

etc?

Author:  Lager-back [ Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:21 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

Catalyst wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
Will be sold soon to a bigger club.


Like

- Henry --> Barca
- Adebayo --> City
- Nasri --> City
- Cesc --> Barca
- RVP --> United

etc?

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: see assanal finishing

Author:  Robbynice [ Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:08 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

anikulapo wrote:
Homie stick to praise and worship, this ya joke dry pass sabra desert :roll:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  benteke [ Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

this boy is on good form

Author:  Molue Conductor [ Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

ohenhen1 wrote:
Will be sold soon to a bigger club.

grooming him for Manure

Author:  anointed [ Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: HARRY KANE

Robbynice wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Homie stick to praise and worship, this ya joke dry pass sabra desert :roll:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


You sef wey dey tall pass Harry Kane dey fear :twisted: :twisted:

Page 1 of 3 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/