Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:17 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:44 am 
Site Admin

http://www.theguardian.com/football/video/2015/feb/17/chelsea-fans-prevent-black-man-boarding-paris-metro-video

Amateur footage shows Chelsea fans preventing a black man from boarding a Paris metro train, and then chanting: 'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it'

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:08 am 

Yup.. and you will have brain washed WE's on this site falling over each other here to call themselves fellow fans of the likes of these animals. This is a chant they have obviously rehearsed and used before. You dont just have a bunch of people chant that in unison spur of the moment.

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:27 am 

That is why it just has to be Arsenal for life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:33 am 

The same guy will be at the next CHELSEA game. :boo:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:08 am 

I hope the Chelsea players association if there's any such thing gets ear of this and take necessarily action

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:15 am 

What the hell is wrong with people? Sometimes people seem to want a bullet to the forking face! :curse:

I don suffa no be small
Upon say I get sense
Poverty no good at all o
Na him make I join dis business

- Osuofia - I Go Chop Your Dollar

Sinequanon - AKA shanequa - The autistic crybaby troll of CE. Whaaaa! Ah ain't talkin' to you no mo' cuz you hoit ma feelens :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:27 am 

You have people here calling themselves die hard Chelsea fans. Whatever happen to Enugu Rangers and Kano pillars? Or lobi stars. Until u support and grow ur own u will always be treated like trash. Chelsea is a white man team

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:30 am 

'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it' :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Over to the WE on CE :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:48 am 

English fans doing what English fans do,...making total arses of themselves.
Take any one of these cvnts and have him alone in a subway, and he will be as silent as a mouse.
But a bunch of them together, and they become dumb loudmouth useless bullies.

BTW, I am a Chelsea fan, not because of idiots like these, but many of my favorite players are part of their team. Its as simple as that, no need to judge.

That said, every Chelsea fan needs to look at the caliber of idiots that attend games and ask themselves if they want to be identified with idiots like these.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:25 am 

And they said Scousers were the racist ones... :sneaky:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:26 am 

charlie wrote:
English fans doing what English fans do,...making total arses of themselves.
Take any one of these cvnts and have him alone in a subway, and he will be as silent as a mouse.
But a bunch of them together, and they become dumb loudmouth useless bullies.

BTW, I am a Chelsea fan, not because of idiots like these, but many of my favorite players are part of their team. Its as simple as that, no need to judge.

That said, every Chelsea fan needs to look at the caliber of idiots that attend games and ask themselves if they want to be identified with idiots like these.

Well those are "real" Chelsea fans, season ticket holders who attend all the home games and travel mid week to support their team overseas.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:48 am 
Site Admin

Chelsea's fans forced one of their own players (Mikel) to close his twitter account after being subjected to a torrent of racial abuse.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:20 am 

Je sui Chelsea...one day the blackman would stop killing himself over another man's wahala...go to my country and see natives kill themselves over a club that sees them as nothing. It is Rangers , Enugu based Rangers for life. By the way it is not only Chelsea...

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:29 am 

oloye wrote:
Je sui Chelsea...one day the blackman would stop killing himself over another man's wahala...go to my country and see natives kill themselves over a club that sees them as nothing. It is Rangers , Enugu based Rangers for life. By the way it is not only Chelsea...

But it happens quite for often with Chelsea
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-suppor ... ome-405314

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:33 am 

i bet the british media were getting ready to sink their paws into the Arrigo Sacchi controversy and milk it further, before these pesky chelsea racists reared their ugly heads and ruined everything.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:33 am 

Kajifu you think Arsenal fans are differen. Dont kid yourself buddy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:40 am 

bk-one wrote:
oloye wrote:

But it happens quite for often with Chelsea
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-suppor ... ome-405314
Living in denial!

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:48 am 

benteke wrote:
i bet the british media were getting ready to sink their paws into the Arrigo Sacchi controversy and milk it further, before these pesky chelsea racists reared their ugly heads and ruined everything.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:51 am 

Waffiman wrote:
Chelsea's fans forced one of their own players (Mikel) to close his twitter account after being subjected to a torrent of racial abuse.

And Arsenal threw banana at one of their ex!...Mind you i am not saying you cannot fall out and insult one of your ex especially when he turns out to be a twat. But when you decide to throw banana..it reveals the intent of the heart. :mad:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:54 am 

Samora Moises Machel wrote:

They are mate. You come from Scotland, so you wouldn't know.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:58 am 

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:

I lived in London before here, mate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:02 am 

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:

I lived in London before here, mate

You don't know what you're talking about, wee man. Chelsea have always had connections to racist groups, whilst Arsenal have always had black supporters. Even to the extent that their hooligan firm in the 80s had blacks (obviously hooligans are the people who would show their racism the most).

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:03 am 

benteke wrote:

And you think sinking their paws into Arrigo Sacchi and condemning Chelsea's racist fans are mutually exclusive?

Danny Blanchflower

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 215 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next