Chelsea fans prevent Blackman boarding train.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalamashaka
Egg
Egg
Re: Chelsea fans prevent Blackman boarding train.

Post by kalamashaka »

anyone who lives or has lived in England (and goes to matches) surprised by this?
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

aruako1 wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Lesson is watch Euro football by all means if you want. But don't confuse 'they' with 'we'

Anyone losing sleep over any Euro team is a dang clown and we seem to have many around these parts these days
Kpom!!!

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

kalamashaka wrote:anyone who lives or has lived in England (and goes to matches) surprised by this?
Nope.
http://www.naijiant.com/sports/travelli ... ris-metro/
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

YUJAM wrote:Lesson is watch Euro football by all means if you want. But don't confuse 'they' with 'we'

Anyone losing sleep over any Euro team is a dang clown and we seem to have many around these parts these days
:lol: :lol: :lol: "They" will surely let you know you are not part of "WE".
http://www.naijiant.com/
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

anikulapo wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
You are making too much sense for blind followers like Anikulapo.

KINGSLEY,

#LOKU'S-HOUSEBOY ....

Are you now possessed with the demon of stupidity :shock: that black man boarding a train could have been you or PaJ? Why don't you acknowledge the travesty and move on and stop being a sheepish apologist.

Tufiakwa no wonder after 10 years in Canada you are still selling mints and wirgley's gum in night club wash rooms :laugh:

I no blame you na Loku's fault. If he had left you in the village where you were hawking gala and shortbread at the motor park we would not have to deal with your nonsense ... :roll:
You mean Ekorian is named Kingsley? Damn I need to change my name.
Why are Chelsea fans making this a case of Clubs v Clubs instead of condemning the act. Does it matter if the perpetrators are Chelsea fans or Arsenal fans? The act is just plain wrong irrespective of club of affiliation.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31543951

Chelsea suspend trio for life from Stamford bridge
:clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31543951

Not sure what that means, as suspend would imply a temporary nature, but kudos to Chelsea for taking action.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Not sure what that means, as suspend would imply a temporary nature, but kudos to Chelsea for taking action.
did you read the article at all? These folks are suspended for life right now, however if they are identified they will be banned for life

I do not know what you are trying to get accomplished with your new stance . cos it seems you are just getting worked up cos folks called out waffiman, who didn't say kpem when adebayor was racially abused.
SuperEagles

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

did you read the article at all? These folks are suspended for life right now, however if they are identified they will be banned for life

I do not know what you are trying to get accomplished with your new stance . cos it seems you are just getting worked up cos folks called out waffiman, who didn't say kpem when adebayor was racially abused.

stop being superstitious... :lol: :lol: :lol: I only asked for an explanation for "suspended for life", and gave kudos to Chelsea for acting.

As for the Waffiman issue, just let it go, as you have pretended not to understand that we can, and should condemn the actions of ANY and ALL racists without fighting over whether it was Waffi or Ekorian that brought it to our attention.

Remember, you were the one who got worked over Waffiman. This was your VERY FIRST post on the thread. One would expect someone of your caliber to start by condemning the racists, after which you can remind Waffiman that you have previously observed a different reaction when the shoe was on the other foot.
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/vid ... etro-video

Amateur footage shows Chelsea fans preventing a black man from boarding a Paris metro train, and then chanting: 'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it'
What yall do to adebayor nko.. banana
Anyway, nothing spoil sha. Racists full for ground, and they are everywhere. Our common duty is to condemn them.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

stop being superstitious... :lol: :lol: :lol: I only asked for an explanation for "suspended for life", and gave kudos to Chelsea for acting.

As for the Waffiman issue, just let it go, as you have pretended not to understand that we can, and should condemn the actions of ANY and ALL racists without fighting over whether it was Waffi or Ekorian that brought it to our attention.

Remember, you were the one who got worked over Waffiman. This was your VERY FIRST post on the thread. One would expect someone of your caliber to start by condemning the racists, after which you can remind Waffiman that you have previously observed a different reaction when the shoe was on the other foot.
Bigpokey24 wrote:

Amateur footage shows Chelsea fans preventing a black man from boarding a Paris metro train, and then chanting: 'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it'
Anyway, nothing spoil sha. Racists full for ground, and they are everywhere. Our common duty is to condemn them.
I do not kpom but I couldn't keep myslef from KPOMING this writeup. :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Bigpokey24 wrote:

i asked a legitimate question to my cousin waffi, and you went ahead and attacked not only me but others who questioned where was such reaction from CE assanal spammers when our own Adebayor was racially abused ..una turn left eye
SuperEagles

furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

This thing that surprise me is the speed with which Waffiman get here so fast to post this. We have not heard from him for months but the moment I read the stuff on the web, I could almost say "yes" finally Waffi is going to post. Lo and behold when I get in here what did I see, Waffi started the thread.....what do you make of that?

We all deplore any Chelsea fans that perpetuate Chelsea racist past, they are dying embers of a forgotten era...I hope all forms of racism from every sports organization is rid of racism but I know wishes are not horses...
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

furiously frank wrote:This thing that surprise me is the speed with which Waffiman get here so fast to post this. We have not heard from him for months but the moment I read the stuff on the web, I could almost say "yes" finally Waffi is going to post. Lo and behold when I get in here what did I see, Waffi started the thread.....what do you make of that?

We all deplore any Chelsea fans that perpetuate Chelsea racist past, they are dying embers of a forgotten era...I hope all forms of racism from every sports organization is rid of racism but I know wishes are not horses...
Dude either you're lying or YOU have not been here for months! Waffiman has been posting since near the beginning of this season!
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Nick Clegg has called on Chelsea Football Club to "find the people" involved in the incident.

Speaking on the weekly ‘Call Clegg’ show on LBC radio, the Deputy Prime Minister called for strong action after the incident on Tuesday night ahead of Chelsea’s Champions League game against PSG.

He said: “It was grotesque. I was so ashamed. These were British fans in Paris. I’m assuming he was a Parisian commuter. I thought he was quite brave and dignified. He stepped forward two or three times.

“It was a real throwback to a kind of chant and sentiment in football that most of us thought had been stamped out some time ago.”

The Liberal Democrat leader admitted he did not know if they were fans or ticket-holders but urged Chelsea to “sling them out”.

Waiting for Chelsea's very own to speak their word...John Terry permitting presumably.

"...if you pour too much cream in it, you won't even know you ever had coffee". :clap: Inactivism. The usual black man response. :clap: #ohforafedora. #pathetic
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

furiously frank wrote:This thing that surprise me is the speed with which Waffiman get here so fast to post this. We have not heard from him for months but the moment I read the stuff on the web, I could almost say "yes" finally Waffi is going to post. Lo and behold when I get in here what did I see, Waffi started the thread.....what do you make of that?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You see am too. the incident was first brought up the in PSG vs. CFC thread..
Then a new thread was opened about it.. Nothing wrong in that IMO, awareness should be created.... but looking at the thread starter, I tried my best to give him benefit of doubt that the said individual was not looking for an opportunity to score cheap points vs. fans of a rival club as this is not the first time he has talked about CFC's racial past..

Interestingly, this was the 2nd post the same thread starter made. Since then, mission accomplished and bobo don pafuka to background...
Waffiman wrote:Chelsea's fans forced one of their own players (Mikel) to close his twitter account after being subjected to a torrent of racial abuse.
oloye, who is not a CFC fan, was the first poster to call out/checkmate the perceived hypocrisy...
oloye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Chelsea's fans forced one of their own players (Mikel) to close his twitter account after being subjected to a torrent of racial abuse.
And Arsenal threw banana at one of their ex!...Mind you i am not saying you cannot fall out and insult one of your ex especially when he turns out to be a twat. But when you decide to throw banana..it reveals the intent of the heart. :mad:
The first self identified CFC fan that posted, charlie, never pointed finger at any other club... He rightly criticized the actions and IMO unnecessarily went as far as trying to explain why he is a CFC supporter.. Rather, majority of the posters from page 1 on wards with their "WE" inciting/inflammatory posts knowingly or unknowingly took the thread down an ugly path..

As I mentioned earlier - i find the direction of the thread pathetic. I still put it that the thread starter had his own hidden agenda, others followed (CFC, non CFC & neutrals alike) and turned a serious discussion/education worthy incident into a baiting affair.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

OK, CE Chelsea fans, make una no vex. I see say na Waffiman irritate most of una pass the racists themselves

Furiously Frank, Lager-back and BigPokey no fit hide dem anti-Waffi bias :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Analyzer's conscience dey make am tok true, but temptation no gree am leave Waffiman in peace :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na wa for CE.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:OK, CE Chelsea fans, make una no vex. I see say na Waffiman irritate most of una pass the racists themselves

Furiously Frank, Lager-back and BigPokey no fit hide dem anti-Waffi bias :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Analyzer's conscience dey make am tok true, but temptation no gree am leave Waffiman in peace :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na wa for CE.
As Mourinho talk am, there is a campaign against Chelsea
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

analyzer wrote:

You see am too. the incident was first brought up the in PSG vs. CFC thread..
Then a new thread was opened about it.. Nothing wrong in that IMO, awareness should be created.... but looking at the thread starter, I tried my best to give him benefit of doubt that the said individual was not looking for an opportunity to score cheap points vs. fans of a rival club as this is not the first time he has talked about CFC's racial past..

Interestingly, this was the 2nd post the same thread starter made. Since then, mission accomplished and bobo don pafuka to background...
oloye, who is not a CFC fan, was the first poster to call out/checkmate the perceived hypocrisy...
oloye wrote:
And Arsenal threw banana at one of their ex!...Mind you i am not saying you cannot fall out and insult one of your ex especially when he turns out to be a twat. But when you decide to throw banana..it reveals the intent of the heart. :mad:
The first self identified CFC fan that posted, charlie, never pointed finger at any other club... He rightly criticized the actions and IMO unnecessarily went as far as trying to explain why he is a CFC supporter.. Rather, majority of the posters from page 1 on wards with their "WE" inciting/inflammatory posts knowingly or unknowingly took the thread down an ugly path..

As I mentioned earlier - i find the direction of the thread pathetic. I still put it that the thread starter had his own hidden agenda, others followed (CFC, non CFC & neutrals alike) and turned a serious discussion/education worthy incident into a baiting affair.
He is an Arsenal fan masquerading as a Chelsea fan. :D
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Re: Chelsea fans forcing a black player to close his Twitter account...Did he seek any action against the perpetrators? Did he report the matter to the CPS or DPP? Did he lobby for their banning and exclusion from Chelsea games? Has he used this latest incident to further his petition for affirmative action against this vermin? Or did he just accept it in a show of, clenched fist salute, albeit concealed within a trouser pocket, inactivism?...How long before Aguero and Co instagram parodying pictures of them shoving each other off the team bus before posing to eat a banana.

#californiaraisins
Last edited by Coach on Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

^ coward aka house husband your brain cells don fry finish. Give it up go and make cerelac
SuperEagles

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Lager-back wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:OK, CE Chelsea fans, make una no vex. I see say na Waffiman irritate most of una pass the racists themselves

Na wa for CE.
As Mourinho talk am, there is a campaign against Chelsea
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Anyway, Lager, I have to commend your pidgin. Aren't you a white dude?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I started a thread like I start any thread. Why shoot the messenger? Those are Chelski fans do what they do best. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.