Chelsea fans prevent Blackman boarding train.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea fans prevent Blackman boarding train.

Post by Gooner1 »

I hate Chelsea with a passion
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Gooner1 wrote:I hate Chelsea with a passion
Seeing ya avatar..i can understand your hatred :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It has nothing to do with a blackman being shoved off the train!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

toyin133 wrote:
benteke wrote:i bet the british media were getting ready to sink their paws into the Arrigo Sacchi controversy and milk it further, before these pesky chelsea racists reared their ugly heads and ruined everything.
And you think sinking their paws into Arrigo Sacchi and condemning Chelsea's racist fans are mutually exclusive?
the moral high ground approach they take is what i mean.

coz some wil have us believe its worse elsewhere
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Waffiman wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/vid ... etro-video

Amateur footage shows Chelsea fans preventing a black man from boarding a Paris metro train, and then chanting: 'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it'
What yall do to adebayor nko.. banana
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Well growing up in London & going to school in that part of town I knew Chelsea fans prided themselves in racism,to me those are the real fans that followed Chelsea when they where broke & hanging in the 2nd division.I can't take the new wave of African,Asian and what not fans serious as they probably have never visited the bridge or even knew the clubs actual history!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

What a vile and disgusting club ... Anyway look at the Gremlin who is their coach and the bigit they have for a captain ... Should tell you all about that disgusting club ... TUFIAKWA

THIS TIMELINE AND VIDEO IS SICKENING

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... nt-5182265
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Club statement:

Such behaviour is abhorrent and has no place in football or society. We will support any criminal action against those involved in such behaviour, and should evidence point to the involvement of Chelsea season ticket holders or members the club will take the strongest possible action against them including banning orders.' 
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Ok, such behavior has no place in football or society. Can anyone explain where exactly the line is drawn? Racially abusing someone verbally obviously has place in the club, as such behavior received their full backing and support (Terry/Ferdinand).
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

kajifu wrote:That is why it just has to be Arsenal for life
...today na Chelsea fans tomorrow it will (might) be Arsenal fans. Be careful sucking up to dem oyinbos.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

kofi86 wrote:Ok, such behavior has no place in football or society. Can anyone explain where exactly the line is drawn? Racially abusing someone verbally obviously has place in the club, as such behavior received their full backing and support (Terry/Ferdinand).
Will you kill or stand by your son if he was charged with a crime? Remember I said charged and not even convicted. Think hard for a change dude!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

anikulapo wrote:What a vile and disgusting club ... Anyway look at the Gremlin who is their coach and the bigit they have for a captain ... Should tell you all about that disgusting club ... TUFIAKWA

THIS TIMELINE AND VIDEO IS SICKENING

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... nt-5182265
From your link:
Chelsea fans could face three years in prison and a €45,000 fine for 'racist violence on public transport' according to Paris prosecutors.

Please make it happen! :curse:

Wha choo looking at?!
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Ekorian wrote:
kofi86 wrote:Ok, such behavior has no place in football or society. Can anyone explain where exactly the line is drawn? Racially abusing someone verbally obviously has place in the club, as such behavior received their full backing and support (Terry/Ferdinand).
Will you kill or stand by your son if he was charged with a crime? Remember I said charged and not even convicted. Think hard for a change dude!
Where the fans who pushed the man of the train convicted or even charged?
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

mcal wrote:
...today na Chelsea fans tomorrow it will (might) be Arsenal fans. Be careful sucking up to dem oyinbos.

You obviously know nothing about Chelshyts history with racism, as well as some of the African Muppets here who support the club … not saying Arsenal or any other club are beyond it but the history of Chelshyt and the racist elements within is truly shocking
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:http://www.theguardian.com/football/vid ... etro-video

Amateur footage shows Chelsea fans preventing a black man from boarding a Paris metro train, and then chanting: 'We're racist, we're racist and that's the way we like it'
What yall do to adebayor nko.. banana

wow! what a response!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

mcal wrote:
No one is saying that every single Arsenal fan is not a racist. The banana thrown at Adebayor is testament of this, but that is an isolated incident. Chelsea however is soaked in racism, there hooligan firm the Headhunters have historically had links to the far right. Any black man that supports that team needs their head tested.
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN wrote:
Samora Moises Machel wrote:Kajifu you think Arsenal fans are differen. Dont kid yourself buddy
They are mate. You come from Scotland, so you wouldn't know.
I lived in London before here, mate
Samora the Chelsea fans have a long history of this. The Chelsea Head Hunters.....etc. While there is no doubt that there Maybe pockets of racist fans at Arsenal it has never been organised as in Chelsea's case. They are scum. The Chelsea away supporters make it very hostile for non white Chelsea supporters.

Arsenal has always been the team for the minorities in the London area.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Gudo wrote:
Samora Moises Machel wrote:Kajifu you think Arsenal fans are differen. Dont kid yourself buddy
Samora the Chelsea fans have a long history of this. The Chelsea Head Hunters.....etc. While there is no doubt that there Maybe pockets of racist fans at Arsenal it has never been organised as in Chelsea's case. They are scum. The Chelsea away supporters make it very hostile for non white Chelsea supporters.

Arsenal racist fans are pockets but Chelsea's are organized perhaps with membership ID's?
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

Who is your director of football

Oya back to the matter
open and close
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Prince wrote:Who is your director of football

Dont mind them ojare...afterall Arigo Sachi signed Gullit and Frank. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Its quite funny us africans arguing and throwing mud at each other, your club is more racist than my club :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

oloye wrote:
Prince wrote:Who is your director of football

Dont mind them ojare...afterall Arigo Sachi signed Gullit and Frank. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
:rotf:

Who is your captain?

Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

Ekorian wrote:
Gudo wrote:

Arsenal racist fans are pockets but Chelsea's are organized perhaps with membership ID's?
Ignoring your sarcasm yeah they might have as well have membership ID's.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube