Balotelli naa Crase man

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: Balotelli naa Crase man

Post by kalani JR »

They had 63 mins to get it right before Mario came on and they didn't, should be thanking Mario not criticizing him.
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Robbynice wrote:
kajifu wrote:
juventuss wrote:
Robbynice wrote:Every team goes into a game with a designated penalty taker. I believe Henderson is the player for liverpool. The question now is why didn't Henderson take the penalty?
You could see the fear in Henderson's eyes. Balotelli did him a favor.
Rogers is saying its either Steve or Mario as first choice Pk taker.
I think Rogers is trying to cover for somebody. I don't even follow Liverpool and yet I know Henderson is the designated PK taker...

I see what you did there ! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Rodgers equally knows who the designated taker is and if he claims from the side of his mouth t'is Balotelli, then t'is Balotelli.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am surprised no one has mentioned that punk called Sturridge abi na Porridge in all of this. I cannot believe the level the punk went to destabilise Mario, he even refused to celebrate with him.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

oloye wrote:I am surprised no one has mentioned that punk called Sturridge abi na Porridge in all of this. I cannot believe the level the punk went to destabilise Mario, he even refused to celebrate with him.
Sturridge is English, Mario is not & Sturridge is currently very important for 3-Lions, so the media has him wrapped in cotton wool for now, he even has license to dive.

wait till he till he is no longer usefull to them, and you will see how they turn on him :biggrin:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:I am surprised no one has mentioned that punk called Sturridge abi na Porridge in all of this. I cannot believe the level the punk went to destabilise Mario, he even refused to celebrate with him.

SMH ... you must be kidding right :ohmy: You people and the unbalanced and biased way una dey assess situations dey fear me sha ...smh.

Talk about loom at everything in life through ONE Prism :roll:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tsoolo
Egg
Egg

Post by tsoolo »

The footage shown does not conclude that Ballotelli "has a history of arguing with players about who takes penalty kicks".

In my not-to-be-humble opinion, this is the way some people try to make others look bad.

In that footage under discussion, yours truly saw a player (Super Mario) who felt he should be taking a penalty kick that he helped to 'create' (nothing wrong about that -- and if you have played this game for any length of time, you will think this is natural).

But Zanetti (captain at the time) felt otherwise, so he came and pulled Ballotelli aside for Etoo to take the kick (nothing wrong with that either).

Etoo did take the kick, and guess what happened?

Etoo scores and Ballotelli goes over to congratulate Etoo for scoring the goal........Much ado-about-nothing if you ask me.

What is the issue at hand currently?

The real issue in 2015 is that Ballotelli MUST score more goals to silence the critics. So he goes and take the penalty at a UEFA game - which his team wins by the way......

...And if you ask me.......Sturridge is no match for Ballotelli in all departments of the game (Ballotelli has to concentrate on football for a month :) and you will see clearly what I am talking about (for crying out loud, even the BEST coach on earth doesnt rate Sturridge....).

Maybe I am the only one who thinks that Sturridge has something negative under his sleeve.,........

But Ballotelli is a baller.....if you can see beyond what the media feeds us :)
The greatset gift of life is the gift of learning, that gift is incomplete unless it is passed on - Annonymous
tsoolo
Egg
Egg

Post by tsoolo »

benteke wrote:
Sturridge is English, Mario is not & Sturridge is currently very important for 3-Lions, so the media has him wrapped in cotton wool for now, he even has license to dive.

wait till he till he is no longer usefull to them, and you will see how they turn on him :biggrin:

The footage shown does not conclude that Ballotelli "has a history of arguing with players about who takes penalty kicks".

In my not-to-be-humble opinion, this is the way some people try to make others look bad.

In that footage under discussion, yours truly saw a player (Super Mario) who felt he should be taking a penalty kick that he helped to 'create' (nothing wrong about that -- and if you have played this game for any length of time, you will think this is natural).

But Zanetti (captain at the time) felt otherwise, so he came and pulled Ballotelli aside for Etoo to take the kick (nothing wrong with that either).

Etoo scores and Ballotelli goes over to congratulate Etoo for scoring the goal........Much ado-about-nothing if you ask me.

The real issue in 2015 is that Ballotelli MUST score more goals to silence the critics. So he goes and take the penalty at a UEFA game - which his team wins by the way......

...And if you ask me.......Sturridge is no match for Ballotelli in all departments of the game (Ballotelli has to concentrate on football for a month :) and you will see clearly what I am talking about (for crying out loud, even the BEST coach on earth doesnt rate Sturridge....).

Maybe I am the only one who thinks that Sturridge has something negative under his sleeve.,........

The greatset gift of life is the gift of learning, that gift is incomplete unless it is passed on - Annonymous
tsoolo
Egg
Egg

Post by tsoolo »

juventuss wrote:Dude get liver...
Just told Henderson and Sturridge to step aside and scores the PK...

Bobo get liver..

tsoolo
Egg
Egg

Post by tsoolo »

anikulapo wrote:Balo is a cancer ... it's always about him smh ... what a clown ... good luck at Liverpool with Gerrard and Sturridge not liking you :roll:

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

anikulapo wrote:

SMH ... you must be kidding right :ohmy: You people and the unbalanced and biased way una dey assess situations dey fear me sha ...smh.

dude chill, look at the first page of this topic, Coach & Analyzer also noticed that Sturridge was raising trouble and it was discussed.
im with Oloye on this
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

If it wasn't for Mario's own doing with his own attitude, those two bums would not even dare get near him.......what's his name again porridge?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

...And if you ask me.......Sturridge is no match for Ballotelli in all departments of the game
(Ballotelli has to concentrate on football for a month  and you will see clearly what I am talking about (for crying out loud, even the BEST coach on earth doesnt rate Sturridge....).
And you claim to be of a sound mind :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:

But you are balanced and unbiased by calling him a cancer? Sometimes you need to look at the position one is coming from before labelling them as biased. I never said Balotelli was right , I don't support his actions, but if Henderson who was the one who should feel slighted could allow things to slip and even went on to congratulate Mario.., the question arises why not StUrridge? The footage showed Sturridge still continue bitching around even Mario was poised to take the kick, he was still insisting that Henderson should take the ball away...at that point it was destabilising, he was showing Mario up and God forbid if Mario had missed , no one would mention the role Sturridge played. One would have expected that striker like Sturridge would know how it feels as a striker to go without goals and come under pressure...but that is his mentality, he was too childish to see that. And he proved that by sulking around whire everyone with a huge sigh of relief were celebrating with Mario.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

But you are balanced and unbiased by calling him a cancer? Sometimes you need to look at the position one is coming from before labelling them as biased. I never said Balotelli was right , I don't support his actions, but if Henderson who was the one who should feel slighted could allow things to slip and even went on to congratulate Mario.., the question arises why not StUrridge? The footage showed Sturridge still continue bitching around even Mario was poised to take the kick, he was still insisting that Henderson should take the ball away...at that point it was destabilising, he was showing Mario up and God forbid if Mario had missed , no one would mention the role Sturridge played. One would have expected that striker like Sturridge would know how it feels as a striker to go without goals and come under pressure...but that is his mentality, he was too childish to see that. And he proved that by sulking around whire everyone with a huge sigh of relief were celebrating with Mario.

Oloye he is a cancer, not in literal terms but in terms of his negative influence on every team he has been on :idea:

Secondly I applaud Sturridge for being a team player and backing up his young captain, which as a major player on the team, is admirable. You can deny it all you want but if Henderson was a person of color and Ballotelli the White person, you would not be singing this tune you are on right now. In fact I could see all of you bleeding hearts freaking out with cries of racism and disrespect for a Black captain by a White teammate :idea:

You can deny it if you want but I have been on CE long enough to know the narrative. Especially if the White player, much like Ballotelli, has been a known malcontent and disruptive force on every team he has been on.

So you can twist the narrative however you want but I choose to be objective and call it like it is. I would rather have Sturridge on my team than an overrated, self indulgent prick like Ballo.

MLK.
abakwa
Egg
Egg

Post by abakwa »

So where are the apologies to Mario? Rogers has finally pulled to balls to come and clean. If Gerrard were to have come on, would he had to go ask Henderson for the arm band? Wouldn't you expect it given up voluntarily? I want to hear from Gerrard on this.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... dgers.html

anikulapo wrote:
oloye wrote:
anikulapo wrote:

Oloye he is a cancer, not in literal terms but in terms of his negative influence on every team he has been on :idea:

Secondly I applaud Sturridge for being a team player and backing up his young captain, which as a major player on the team, is admirable. You can deny it all you want but if Henderson was a person of color and Ballotelli the White person, you would not be singing this tune you are on right now. In fact I could see all of you bleeding hearts freaking out with cries of racism and disrespect for a Black captain by a White teammate :idea:

You can deny it if you want but I have been on CE long enough to know the narrative. Especially if the White player, much like Ballotelli, has been a known malcontent and disruptive force on every team he has been on.

So you can twist the narrative however you want but I choose to be objective and call it like it is. I would rather have Sturridge on my team than an overrated, self indulgent prick like Ballo.
Signature Line 1 per Robby
Signature Line 2 per Robby
Signature Line 3 per Robby
Signature Line 4 per Robby
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

:biggrin:

[/video]
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

The Liverpool fan who grabbed Mario Balotelli to stop him getting involved with Man Utd’s Chris Smalling today told the ECHO: “I was worried he’d get sent off.”

Image[/quote]
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

This man get Naija blood
benteke wrote:.

The Liverpool fan who grabbed Mario Balotelli to stop him getting involved with Man Utd’s Chris Smalling today told the ECHO: “I was worried he’d get sent off.”

[/quote]
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar