ADAM JOHNSON IN STATUTORY RAPE SOUP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: ADAM JOHNSON IN STATUTORY RAPE SOUP

Post by Cristao II »

Coach wrote:Brethren, before hastily arriving at the conclusion that daddy, with dollar sign eyeballs, is thinking about the monetary might of such a matter, let relativity lend to argument. How many here, on learning that a fully grown man has been flopping out his pokemon to tuck in to your under-aged daughter's gongo aso, would do differently?
How did his daughter get to meet the guy?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Rape to me connotes an act of sexual intercourse that is not consensual. While the definition is much broader than this simplified form to include underage sex, it is madness, just because the law says it, to accuse a man of rape if

1. it's Consensual and
2. The female involved, in this particular case, looks older than 15 that any reasonable man/woman would not suspect her to be under 16.

It means people would have to start producing birth cert before intercourse.

Since some people who are older can actually look quite young and vise versa.

Rape should be non consensual or KNOWING the person involved is under the age of consent
They need to just get on with it and ban fornication all together. Some of these laws are ridiculous.

I don't subscribe to underage sex but there are situations were young girls genuinely look older than their age.

Piff, I agree that sometimes it sounds extreme, but what is the alternative? Not prosecuting those who take advantage of kids? Think of the law as a Statute of General application. If there are extreme circumstances, exceptions might be made, as in the case of the UK teacher that was described by someone on this thread, or if you pick up an underaged girl in a club where she was drinking and had a fake ID. You'd still end up with some dirt, but they won't throw the book at you.

A lot of this can be mitigated, if boys just cool down a bit & not try to %&#@ every random skirt they meet on the night they meet. You'd probably be able to tell with the first non-sex related interaction.

You can't use looks and physical appearance as an excuse. I'll use a non related example. I used to coach 12 years olds in youth soccer. At that age, some look like 7, others look like 17. The funny thing was that some of the tiny ones were the more mature and studious while some of the bigger ones were babies who would break down and weep for all kinds of reasons.

The burden of proof should be on the adult because 99.9% of the time, if you're thinking with the head upstairs, and are a little patient, you'd be able to know when a girl is likely underaged.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

Cristao II wrote:
Coach wrote:Brethren, before hastily arriving at the conclusion that daddy, with dollar sign eyeballs, is thinking about the monetary might of such a matter, let relativity lend to argument. How many here, on learning that a fully grown man has been flopping out his pokemon to tuck in to your under-aged daughter's gongo aso, would do differently?
How did his daughter get to meet the guy?

Not sure it matters. Even if she is a crazy disobedient girl who disobeyed her dad by going where she was not supposed to go, it is his prerogative to call the cops if he found out an illegal act was committed (even if the girt was not 'taken advantage of')
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Kabalega wrote:The moral of the story here is that men should only shag intelligent girls/women with good hearts.

Anything else, is just asking for trouble.
...how do you tell? American General and former CIA chief Patreaus just shagged a writer, a military veteran too, but his escapade came out because of her jealousy.
One thing, the female specie think different no matter what you do or say.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Sunderland player Adam Johnson faces child sex charges

Out of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.

Media caption
Johnson was also charged with one offence of grooming when he answered bail at a police station

England and Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson has been charged with three counts of sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl.

The 27-year-old, from Castle Eden, County Durham, was initially arrested on 2 March.

He was also charged with one offence of grooming when he answered bail at a police station earlier, Durham Police said.

He will appear before Peterlee Magistrates' Court on 20 May.

Sunderland AFC initially suspended the winger pending the outcome of the investigation, but this was lifted on 18 March.

The club are yet to comment on the charges.

Gerry Wareham, from the Crown Prosecution Service, said he had authorised police to charge Johnson under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

He said the offences are alleged to have been committed on a single victim between 30 December 2014 to 26 February this year.

"May I remind all concerned that the defendant has a right to a fair trial," he said.

"It is very important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice these proceedings.

"I would also remind people that the complainant in this case is entitled to lifelong anonymity under the law. For these reasons, it would be inappropriate for me to comment further."

Born in Sunderland, Johnson began his career at Middlesbrough FC before moving to Manchester City and then Sunderland for £10m in 2012.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-32436422
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

anointed wrote:Is Johnson married? I bet he's gonna plead that he didn't know the girl was under aged. The guy's one of England's most skillful footballers.
(Image) First Photo Revealed Of Adam Johnson And The 15-Year-Old He Bedded

by Michael Farringdon March 4th, 2015Image
Adam Johnson and friend

Sunderland star is all smiles with the fan he’s accused of sleeping with.

The first picture of the 15-year-old girl that Sunderland and England winger Adam Johnson has allegedly slept with has emerged online and sees the pair smiling and posing for the camera, The Sun reports.

SEE ALSO:
Adam Johnson Arrest Came After Schoolgirl Boasted About ‘Relationship’ And Her Dad ‘Found Out’.
Sunderland’s Adam Johnson Released On Bail After Arrest.
Shocked Football Fans Take To Twitter As Adam Johnson Arrested On Suspicion Of Sex With Underage Girl.

The girl is said to have developed a crush on the player months ago and showed friends pictures of the pair posing together shortly before revealed their relationship.

Johnson was arrested on Monday morning after police were informed about the allegations about the pair, though cops have warned that anyone that reveals her identity will face prosecution.

Should Johnson be found guilty, he could face up to 14 months behind bars, though his family have insisted that he is innocent of any wrongdoing.
Oga, why una dey get aversion to post your 'sauce'.

Abeghi now... if na di only tin you gained from CE make e be dat you dey post your 'sauce' (with URL) especially for dis kin tori.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

anointed wrote:
Sunderland player Adam Johnson faces child sex charges

Out of media player. Press enter to return or tab to continue.

Media caption
Johnson was also charged with one offence of grooming when he answered bail at a police station

England and Sunderland footballer Adam Johnson has been charged with three counts of sexual activity with a 15-year-old girl.

The 27-year-old, from Castle Eden, County Durham, was initially arrested on 2 March.

He was also charged with one offence of grooming when he answered bail at a police station earlier, Durham Police said.

He will appear before Peterlee Magistrates' Court on 20 May.

Sunderland AFC initially suspended the winger pending the outcome of the investigation, but this was lifted on 18 March.

The club are yet to comment on the charges.

Gerry Wareham, from the Crown Prosecution Service, said he had authorised police to charge Johnson under the Sexual Offences Act 2003.

He said the offences are alleged to have been committed on a single victim between 30 December 2014 to 26 February this year.

"May I remind all concerned that the defendant has a right to a fair trial," he said.

"It is very important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice these proceedings.

"I would also remind people that the complainant in this case is entitled to lifelong anonymity under the law. For these reasons, it would be inappropriate for me to comment further."

Born in Sunderland, Johnson began his career at Middlesbrough FC before moving to Manchester City and then Sunderland for £10m in 2012.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-32436422

Ehhn! Thank you! :thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Cellular wrote:

Abeghi now... if na di only tin you gained from CE make e be dat you dey post your 'sauce' (with URL) especially for dis kin tori.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

i've been teaching him forum etiquette for a while. I'll monitor him for you.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Cellular wrote:
anointed wrote:Is Johnson married? I bet he's gonna plead that he didn't know the girl was under aged. The guy's one of England's most skillful footballers.
(Image) First Photo Revealed Of Adam Johnson And The 15-Year-Old He Bedded

by Michael Farringdon March 4th, 2015Image
Adam Johnson and friend

Sunderland star is all smiles with the fan he’s accused of sleeping with.

The first picture of the 15-year-old girl that Sunderland and England winger Adam Johnson has allegedly slept with has emerged online and sees the pair smiling and posing for the camera, The Sun reports.

SEE ALSO:
Adam Johnson Arrest Came After Schoolgirl Boasted About ‘Relationship’ And Her Dad ‘Found Out’.
Sunderland’s Adam Johnson Released On Bail After Arrest.
Shocked Football Fans Take To Twitter As Adam Johnson Arrested On Suspicion Of Sex With Underage Girl.

The girl is said to have developed a crush on the player months ago and showed friends pictures of the pair posing together shortly before revealed their relationship.

Johnson was arrested on Monday morning after police were informed about the allegations about the pair, though cops have warned that anyone that reveals her identity will face prosecution.

Should Johnson be found guilty, he could face up to 14 months behind bars, though his family have insisted that he is innocent of any wrongdoing.

What do u mean by aversion? How many posts needing a source that I made that I didn't post a link? This was just a one-off.

And, by the way, why did it take you this long to realize? You are slacking. I will move for your impeachment when in the hut.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Johnson has pled guilty to: (1) sexual activity with a child; and (2) "grooming" her over the internet.

he is denying two other charges. Trial will start on Friday.
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Gosh!! his career is over!!
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Very expensive shag!
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

^Expensive? He's going down. Go to Jail, go directly to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect £200.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Wow how can this boys make so much money and still do stupid things like this?
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

It is a lot more common than you think. Read this article by a pro footballer on the Johnson saga: http://www.thesecretfootballer.com/arti ... rland-afc/

He said that "the players at Sunderland are renowned in the game for their nocturnal activities...It happens most weekends, with a little hardcore group of players that are occasionally joined by other members of the squad."
kajifu wrote:Wow how can this boys make so much money and still do stupid things like this?
Last edited by wiseone on Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

women the down fall of man..kai ..
Adam, Samson, and many brethrens dealing with one baby mama wahala... and women were made to help us oo, but them just dey finish mehn left and right...but we cannot live without them ooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Guilty.
The judge has warned him to expect between 5-10 years in prison. He will probably to sent to a prison where other pedophiles are held.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... tions.html

http://news.sky.com/story/1652603/johns ... ck-to-club
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This young man threw everything good going in his life away for what.....a piece of what he could get anywhere? I saw his poor girlfriend in some picture and i cannot help but arrive at the conclusion that this dude was born to lose. If you have a girlfriend like that at home and a little daughter to dot on and you run around endagering everything...i mean seriously..smh
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

God complex, rife in every industry where individuals are elevated above the norm. Johnson is done, the question yet to be asked and of utmost importance to discourse remains, what vegetables are in the soup and which meat go enta pot? Anointed, if you could kindly oblige.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:This young man threw everything good going in his life away for what.....a piece of what he could get anywhere? I saw his poor girlfriend in some picture and i cannot help but arrive at the conclusion that this dude was born to lose. If you have a girlfriend like that at home and a little daughter to dot on and you run around endagering everything...i mean seriously..smh
If he was from my area, people will come and say juju or curse following him because he is a star.SMH
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

This Adam Johnson issue is claiming more victims. The Sunderland CEO has resigned as a result of the fall out from the Johnson case:

https://uk.sports.yahoo.com/news/breaki ... 00928.html
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

oloye wrote:This young man threw everything good going in his life away for what.....a piece of what he could get anywhere? I saw his poor girlfriend in some picture and i cannot help but arrive at the conclusion that this dude was born to lose. If you have a girlfriend like that at home and a little daughter to dot on and you run around endagering everything...i mean seriously..smh
Chief I usually agree with your take on most things but in this case I feel only the man who wore the shoe knows where it pinched most. We will never
Know the full story and as such let's spare a thought for Adam, it could be your son, brother, cousin etc. I know how these teenage British girls van be conniving little ba*tards at times
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q