ADAM JOHNSON IN STATUTORY RAPE SOUP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
ADAM JOHNSON IN STATUTORY RAPE SOUP

Post by anointed »

Is Johnson married? I bet he's gonna plead that he didn't know the girl was under aged. The guy's one of England's most skillful footballers.
(Image) First Photo Revealed Of Adam Johnson And The 15-Year-Old He Bedded

by Michael Farringdon March 4th, 2015Image
Adam Johnson and friend

Sunderland star is all smiles with the fan he’s accused of sleeping with.

The first picture of the 15-year-old girl that Sunderland and England winger Adam Johnson has allegedly slept with has emerged online and sees the pair smiling and posing for the camera, The Sun reports.

SEE ALSO:
Adam Johnson Arrest Came After Schoolgirl Boasted About ‘Relationship’ And Her Dad ‘Found Out’.
Sunderland’s Adam Johnson Released On Bail After Arrest.
Shocked Football Fans Take To Twitter As Adam Johnson Arrested On Suspicion Of Sex With Underage Girl.

The girl is said to have developed a crush on the player months ago and showed friends pictures of the pair posing together shortly before revealed their relationship.

Johnson was arrested on Monday morning after police were informed about the allegations about the pair, though cops have warned that anyone that reveals her identity will face prosecution.

Should Johnson be found guilty, he could face up to 14 months behind bars, though his family have insisted that he is innocent of any wrongdoing.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Blukyt
Egg
Egg
Re: ADAM JOHNSON IN STATUTORY RAPE SOUP

Post by Blukyt »

Look at his missus. She's hot! Ain't nothing like new pu$$y
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Anointed, judging by the ingredients, this would certainly qualify as Okro if not Edikang ikong.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

This tragedy is not going make much headlines as he's neither playing for Liverpool nor Chelsea.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Is girl claiming he raped her??. girl family just using style to collect money. how can they prove statutory rape if the girl had told him she was 17??
Johnson should be ok
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

He should change his alignment. He wouldn't be in such hot soup if he had a MILF fixation... :lol:
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

walesvilla wrote:Is girl claiming he raped her??. girl family just using style to collect money. how can they prove statutory rape if the girl had told him she was 17??
Johnson should be ok
Is it the family that will claim or the Crown? It is left for the cops to prove the offence.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

How is he expected to determine the girl's age if she looks older than 15?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Coach wrote:@Anointed, judging by the ingredients, this would certainly qualify as Okro if not Edikang ikong.
Are you trying to say Adam will be slippery? or it's the girl pr family that's slippery? If he were married, I'd say he's slippery already. May be it's ila asepo (peppered and oiled okro soup) then.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

walesvilla wrote:Is girl claiming he raped her??. girl family just using style to collect money. how can they prove statutory rape if the girl had told him she was 17??
Johnson should be ok

i dont know about the UK, but statutory rape is generally a strict liability offense. It doesn't matter what she told him, if she is 15, and he slept with her, he would be guilty if they have that same standard there.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

metalalloy wrote:
Johnson should be ok

i dont know about the UK, but statutory rape is generally a strict liability offense. It doesn't matter what she told him, if she is 15, and he slept with her, he would be guilty if they have that same standard there.

That's what I thought too...
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Johnson should be ok

[Feigning] ignorance or denying knowledge of a girl's age was how Karim Benzema and Franck Ribery wriggled out of a similar allegation and long investigation in France.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

Another nonsense footballer story to keep the English media in business
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

He's finished. With Ched Evans on the lips of a public thirsty for the blood of such pestilence, many a Boudica will be born by this case, more if the desired outcome isn't arrived upon. Whether their was or wasn't an act of deception in the stated age at the beginning of their philandering, one would assume her deeply pious to the new age religion, Social Media. Johnson could've acquired the necessary knowledge to clarify any concern he may have had. The physical differences are quite obvious, regardless of how precocious a puberty may have been, a sixteen year old seldom looks much beyond those years, fifteen the same. Perhaps the margin between the to is slender and far from clearcut, but how many right of 25 would indulge in shenanigans with a teenager?

It can be presumed Johnson knew she was young, maybe not fifteen, a knowledge which he could've potentially acquired, but knew she was young nonetheless. That may have been the attraction, man's appetite for firsts. A fool and an angel*, he'll face the full wrath if Joe Public shows interest, if not, the terraces will destroy him.

Nothing makes of man a bungling pooh bear better than the honeytrap.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Johnson should be ok

[Feigning] ignorance or denying knowledge of a girl's age was how Karim Benzema and Franck Ribery wriggled out of a similar allegation and long investigation in France.

The Ribery/Benzema allegations were very different from Johnson's. They were accused of paying to have sex with a prostitute who was under 18. There is a "knowledge' requirement under the statute they were charged with for them to be found guilty. There the girl was 16 which was over the age of consent in France, however, it is a crime to pay to have sex with anyone under 18. That is not the case here. That does not appear to be the case.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
walesvilla
Egg
Egg

Post by walesvilla »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Johnson should be ok

So how do you expect him to know or proof she was 15 before doing it – Or was he expected to ask her for ID -
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

If the girl truly "loves" she can guarantee his freedom when they court by simply refusing to confirm h shagged her. That way the crown cantprove sex happened

Seriously the law needs changed because so many men are rotting in jail all because a young trollop lied about her age. :curse: :curse:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

metalalloy wrote:
Johnson should be ok

But there are extenuating circmstances. Lets say you sleep with a 15 year old you met in a pub or nightclub. Even though technically they can still prosecute you could argue that by being in an establishment that or should enforce no under 18 policy, it is reasonable to assume the girl and everyone in it is 18 and over

peppersoup
Egg
Egg

Post by peppersoup »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Johnson should be ok

But there are extenuating circmstances. Lets say you sleep with a 15 year old you met in a pub or nightclub. Even though technically they can still prosecute you could argue that by being in an establishment that or should enforce no under 18 policy, it is reasonable to assume the girl and everyone in it is 18 and over
In statutory rape, the burden on prove is on the rapist.
You are supposed to check those...
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular."
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

peppersoup wrote:
Samora Moises Machel wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Johnson should be ok

In statutory rape, the burden on prove is on the rapist.
You are supposed to check those...

I know that by the girl being in a nightclub mixes up things sir. A month ago a judge was very severely criticised when he ruled that an under age girl here in the UK had seduced and groomed the teacher andnot the other way round. Lets not pretend all teenagers are sweet and innocent, some of them are evil conniving and chiseling little crooks

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30813335

A religious studies teacher who had sex with a pupil at school has avoided being sent to prison by a judge who said the victim "stalked him".

Stuart Kerner, 44, from Kent, conducted an affair with the girl, then 16, at Bexleyheath Academy, south-east London.

Handing Kerner a suspended sentence, Judge Joanna Greenberg QC said the victim had become "obsessed" with him.

The judge told Kerner: "Her friends described her, accurately in my view, as stalking you."

A charity, Enough Abuse UK, said the sentence was unduly lenient.

The judge added: "If grooming is the right word to use, it was she who groomed you, (and) you gave in to temptation."
The married teacher, who was also the vice-principal at the school, received an 18-month sentence, suspended for 18 months.

'Schoolgirl crush'

Kerner, of Aylesford, was found guilty by a jury last month of two counts of sexual activity with a child by a person in a position of trust.

During the case at Inner London Crown Court, jurors were told what started out as a schoolgirl crush turned into an 18-month affair, which was discovered in 2013.

It was said Kerner took the girl's virginity on a yoga mat in an empty room at Bexleyheath Academy, the same week his wife had a miscarriage.

Kerner later drove the teenager to her home where the pair kissed and cuddled and had sex, the court heard.

'Intelligent and manipulative'

Judge Greenberg said Kerner was "emotionally fragile" due to complications with his wife's pregnancy.

She added that this did not excuse his behaviour, but said it did help explain why someone with an "exemplary" character would commit such offences.
Kerner, who denied all the charges he faced, was cleared of four counts of sexual activity with a child by a person in a position of trust and two counts of sexual activity with a child that related to alleged behaviour when the victim was only 15.

Judge Greenberg said she believed the victim was "intelligent and manipulative" and "showed no compunction" about lying when it suited her.
However, the judge also said the victim was a vulnerable girl.

She told Kercher: "The law demands that you are the responsible adult and that you show restraint, and we know that you failed to."

'Abused his position'

He was placed on the sex offenders' register indefinitely and barred from working with children, also indefinitely.

In a video interview with police, the schoolgirl said: "It felt special. But, I dunno, it wasn't really. And admitting that does kind of hurt."

Marilyn Hawes, a former teacher and founder of the charity Enough Abuse UK which provides support for abuse victims, said the judge had been unduly lenient in her sentencing.

She said: "She was still a pupil and she had a right, as did the parents or her carer, to expect she would be secure and safe in those hours in school with someone who had been given that trust, and it was a total breach of trust.

"I just do not understand where the judge was coming from when she says she stalked him. He abused his position."

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

walesvilla wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Johnson should be ok

So how do you expect him to know or proof she was 15 before doing it – Or was he expected to ask her for ID -
Yes & Yes.

Slightly different context, but some boys used to request signatures on simple consent forms to prevent any crazy white chick morning after regret fueled allegation (sorry to stereotype). Once you get it, you're usually all set for as long as you're knocking boots (even if the law does not say so)
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

walesvilla wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Johnson should be ok

Yes. He's been a professional for years now, he should know how the game works.
Ipe Grams
Egg
Egg

Post by Ipe Grams »

Johnson should be ok

She's 15 she was boasting about it and her dad heard and reported him to the police, what style to collect money is that?
"Are you sure you want to go to red alert? It does mean changing the bulb..."
Kryten to Rimmer, Red Dwarf