HAS ANYONE SEEN OUR NEW ADIDAS KIT YET?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tsoolo
Egg
Egg

Post by tsoolo »

I like the green and white better...the real colours of the nation....
The greatset gift of life is the gift of learning, that gift is incomplete unless it is passed on - Annonymous
Ghost
Egg
Egg

Post by Ghost »

I sure hope they look better than the last set.
La Reussi
Egg
Egg

Post by La Reussi »

Omeiza, u fit swear say u don see the jersey? What's ur preference, bible,Quoran or Ayelala? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

La Reussi
In all things and every situation, give thanks to God.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

La Reussi wrote:Omeiza, u fit swear say u don see the jersey? What's ur preference, bible,Quoran or Ayelala? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

La Reussi
What's that?
ukblack
Egg
Egg

Post by ukblack »

27 you no dey watch Naija film? Ayelala is when they carry you into the bush in the middle of the night and get you to swear. :twisted: :twisted:
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Unofficially of course, I got some contacts in Adidas, 27.The picture is not in my possesion as I was shown briefly of what the kit would look like, with an assortment of different colours, based upon green, white and black. The green is grass green, black is used for the strips, and white for the shorts.

From what I was told, Adidas will not be going to the drawing board as regards the style of the Jersey. From my understanding of the situation, they will base the kit on a general Adidas national soccer strip template, this much I can tell you. You can believe it or not.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

ukblack wrote:27 you no dey watch Naija film? Ayelala is when they carry you into the bush in the middle of the night and get you to swear. :twisted: :twisted:
Swear? Swear what?
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

Gooner1,
Ol boy! I put it to you that you are lying.

Contacts ko! - Contacts nii!!
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Gooner1 wrote:Unofficially of course, I got some contacts in Adidas, 27.The picture is not in my possesion as I was shown briefly of what the kit would look like, with an assortment of different colours, based upon green, white and black. The green is grass green, black is used for the strips, and white for the shorts.

From what I was told, Adidas will not be going to the drawing board as regards the style of the Jersey. From my understanding of the situation, they will base the kit on a general Adidas national soccer strip template, this much I can tell you. You can believe it or not.
So it looks like this with green replacing the blue, black replacing the white stripes and white under the armpits?

omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Why una dey always think say i dey lie?When i say Pics are coming soon be patient.They protected the pics of the jersey and am working on getting it posted on this board.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

omey2k4 wrote:Why una dey always think say i dey lie?When i say Pics are coming soon be patient.They protected the pics of the jersey and am working on getting it posted on this board.
When can we see it?
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

27, stop being so gullable. Omey2k4 knows *(&^$ all.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Eagle Winged wrote:27, stop being so gullable. Omey2k4 knows ***** all.
Can you forge a picture based on that description?
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Ijapa wrote:Gooner1,

Contacts ko! - Contacts nii!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

27 wrote:
Yes, but theres not much point. From the sounds of it, its just France's kit with different colours.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Eagle Winged wrote:
27 wrote:
Yes, but theres not much point. From the sounds of it, its just France's kit with different colours.
Still, it's a Nigeria kit.

Do any of the kit sponsors actually make unique jersies anymore? I don't see why national teams should settle for generic designs.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Gooner1,
This is why I hardly post here. I told you what I saw and you are calling me a liar, fine.
I told you that Adidas has no plans to design a new kit, but base the National colours on a template adidas design.
Whether they do or don't that is not up to me, I am only telling you what I was told and what I saw.

Anyway, we shall see!! Whatever I have said on the three previous forums have come to pass. Others here know I don't post crap, like you, small boy.