Maryland Cyberagles ANC info:

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

torontoeagle
Egg
Egg
Maryland Cyberagles ANC info:

Post by torontoeagle »

I was just talking to the president and CEO of Izora Restaurant and Nite club who is in toronto on business. They will be broadcasting all the ANC games live.

I pulled the following info of there website:

Izora Restaurant and Nite Club
1115 East West Highway
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Tel: 301-495-2960
Email: [email protected]
www.izora.net

African Nations Cup (LIVE)
Sat, Jan 24, 2004

Izora is proud to bring to you Africa's biggest soccer event of the year, LIVE via satellite from Tunisia on our 104' projection screen and other T.V sets.

Join others as we provide a cosy atmosphere to remind you of the stadium feel back home with many happy hour specials to choose from.

Suya(roast beef, our most popular African appetizer)
Meat pie, and of course, cold beer specials to wash that tasty Suya down whilst your team is winning(we hope).

Other happy hour foods will be available.
Lots of parking available.
So gather all your friends as we premier the nations cup African Style

Courtesy of the TorontoEagle (Mayor of Toronto)
T-Dot
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Thanks for the info.... although i think that most of the guys are heading to DeRanch restuarant in Landover (rte50 & 202 junction)... i'll be there for the cameroon game tommorrow... silver spring dey far for me... plus parking no dey free. :?
torontoeagle
Egg
Egg

Post by torontoeagle »

I forgot to add that Freddy Adu will be there to view the Semi final and final game (As part of the promotion).
T-Dot
authority
Egg
Egg

Post by authority »

Izora is charging you to park your car and $10.00 at the get . Fela say na ole them bi oooooooo. They are showing the art the Arab station not the Setana.You better find a friend that has dish network and save yourself some time and money..
torontoeagle
Egg
Egg

Post by torontoeagle »

look here guys..................I was just tryin' to help my fellow cyberians out..............i don't even know anything about this place.....................................I live in the T-Dot (Toronto) and happened to run into the owner.................so if this place works out for y'all fine, if it doesn't, don't blame me............................you hear !!!!!!!

Peace
T-Dot