Robbynice,Atlanta cybers, what the heck happened?????

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Edu
Egg
Egg
Robbynice,Atlanta cybers, what the heck happened?????

Post by Edu »

queens bar says it's AIT fault, ait say them no sabi, robbynice disapears temporarily from forum. and now, I for one is a very confused man. am I being left in the cold?, or we Atlanta cybers simply don't have a place to watch this tournament.?????answers ppl
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

AIT now operates on tape delay. Usually the schedule runs Ihr behind Eastern Standard time. This means the games they will show will not be live :( .
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

Edu-
Trust me you are not left in the cold!! You are in ATL.. come boston/New England you will experience real cold weather here... JK.. I hope it all works well for you all in Atl
Owerri-Aba Road
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Brothers, don't tell me that no one in ATL arranged for an ART hook up?? in short wey robbynice dey? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Edu, na so man see am o. Btw I hear say e dey happen for Georgia Tech but I will get more information and post it here on the forum.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

So when we were all going on about ART for the past few weeks, did you Atl dudes think we were barmy?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

I can definitely confirm that it happenend at Georgia Tech student center courtesy of ART,so you guys can hook up there for the other matches.
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

theYemster wrote:So when we were all going on about ART for the past few weeks, did you Atl dudes think we were barmy?
theYemster, abi o...I remember specifically warning the ATL CE's when some guy from a restaurant posted here that AIT will broadcast the matches...AIT na cowboy outfit when it comes to broadcast rights for the ANC..
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Guys it is not funny at all. We were made to believe that AIT got us. Men were we wrong. :( Anyway no shaking as we don get another option. For the next two weeks I am not a Terp. I am now officially a Yellow Jacket for the next two weeks. In otherwords na Georgia Tech get me. :P :D
BabaNaija
Egg
Egg
Re: Robbynice,Atlanta cybers, what the heck happened?????

Post by BabaNaija »

Edu wrote:queens bar says it's AIT fault, ait say them no sabi, robbynice disapears temporarily from forum. and now, I for one is a very confused man. am I being left in the cold?, or we Atlanta cybers simply don't have a place to watch this tournament.?????answers ppl
It wasn't their fault. AIT actually advertised it that they will televise it but just to witness the disappointment! I remember even back in Naija say them no even get the rights to broadcast it.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Na waoo for you guys in ATL.. How come you guys didn't do your homework very and well and cover all bases leaving no stone unturned in making sure the games will be shown. I knew from day one whe AIT didn't release their outline for the ANC then i knew they were all bunch of jokers which i should be suprised coming from Naija..... :lol: :lol:

This guy or whoever owns the bar should also take some of the blame for it and he himself should have done his homework to know if AIT will be showing it or not... With naija this days i am not surprised...
Soldier of Fortune...