ATLANTA CE: HOPE STILL DEY TO WATCH ANC

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
ATLANTA CE: HOPE STILL DEY TO WATCH ANC

Post by Robbynice »

Chances are we might be able to catch the ANC games in the Atlanta area at Georgia Tech University. I have to confirm with my source and will get back to you guys. Meanwhile keep hope alive.
BabaNaija
Egg
Egg
Re: ATLANTA CE: HOPE STILL DEY TO WATCH ANC

Post by BabaNaija »

Robbynice wrote:Chances are we might be able to catch the ANC games in the Atlanta area at Georgia Tech University. I have to confirm with my source and will get back to you guys. Meanwhile keep hope alive.
Yep. Robby is right. At the Ga Tech University Student center. They showed it via ART on saturday and same for other matches. If you wan make arrangements, PM me or Robby for more details.

Holla!
Kaizer
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaizer »

Robby, i will be there later today.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Kaizer wrote:Robby, i will be there later today.
How body? Do yu leave in Atlanta? Anyway i will be there in April.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Kaizer
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaizer »

Great,
pls let me know when uare in town. I will be n Naija from Thursday till the end of february.I may have 2 days stop over in London when coming back

i will keep u posted
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

How body? Do yu leave in Atlanta? Anyway i will be there in April.
I don't think he 'leaves' there, but I'm almost certain he lives in Atlanta

(No vex, couldn't resist :) )
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

Atlanta CE...I dey thia yesterday as we com disappoint with Queen's and AIT, but after dat, I com go Spectator's sports bar on Terrence Mill Rd, Marietta. I com watch di las 30 mins for the Tunisia vs Rwanda game and today, I com watch the Egypt vs Zimbabwe and 2/3rds of the Cameroon vs Algeria match. We dey watch am on ART. Na bad weather wey com destroy the signal for thia as we see Algeria equalize. The owner, Evans, talk sey dem go show all the ANC matches. The ones wey dem go play before 11am, he tell me sey 'im go tape dem, and start to show am from 6pm onwards. He also talk sey dem go sell tape of each match for $5.

I no get 'im number for pocket, but I go post am tomorrow. Since dem com forget to record the DR Congo vs Guinea match today, the best ting na to call them the nightbefore the Naija games to make sure dem record am (since two of dem na 8am kickoff). If dem confirm sey dem record am, then you fit travel go Marietta watch the match after 6pm.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

eru.bugzy, Thanks for the news men. Na GA Tech man catch today's game between Cameroon and Algeria. Where you dey go for the Nigeria/Morocco game?
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

Robbynice, I no fit watch Naija/Maroc game live for Tuesday as I no get chance to comot from work at all. I get to follow am for internet. If our boys do well, then I go travel reach Spectators go watch the match on tape later dat evening.
marloski
Egg
Egg

Post by marloski »

eru.bugzy,
did you by any chance go to the premier high school in Niger.I f you did you probably know where I'm talking about.
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

Information coming in from Queens have it that dish network should be up and running before Nigeria takes on Morocco tomorrow. You can contact them using the information below.

Queens International Restaurant
6889 Peachtree Industrial Blvd.
Norcross, GA 30092
TEL: 770-448-8300