Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:09 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:24 am 

There's fire on the maintain o my people!! Uncles Oloye, 1naira, Wanaj0, IAG, Pa Jimoh etc this is a threat to CE's bandwidth - shey na so u go dey look? :twisted:

----------------------------------------------------------------
"If you are tribalistic you have no right to complain about racism!!!"
* Kingsley Moghalu * Omoyele Sowore * Fela Durotoye *

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:29 am 

It is gradually reaching critical mass. If these clowns win the EPL and God forbid, the UCL, we are SCREWED! We will never hear the end of it. We need Messi, Cron and those dipsh!ts from Chelski to step up :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:41 am 

Babafad wrote:
My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:54 am 

I nor go lie am already thinking of where to spend my exile oh...i need to redouble my fasting, chanting and everything, this sacrilege must never be allowed to happen oh!

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:03 am 

I wish I could hate on them, but with Özil, Mertesacker, Gnabry, Podolski ....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:11 am 

oloye wrote:
I nor go lie am already thinking of where to spend my exile oh...i need to redouble my fasting, chanting and everything, this sacrilege must never be allowed to happen oh!

In-Law, try here for a good fit. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:12 am 

Abeg, be patient and adjourn the meeting until December 30th.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:24 am 

Whether una dey hate or not, at the end of the day, its still going to be .....

...... Arsenal for life ! :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:34 am 

No need panicking my people. There's only going to be one meeting annual general meeting and it's going to be a laughing thread in May.

awamaridi ni!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:52 am 

EL CHEAPO Hater, reporting for duty!
This is unacceptable! We need to do something.
If we allow them win the League, then I am afraid we'll be forced into exile.. :shock:

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:52 am 

bret- hart wrote:
It is gradually reaching critical mass. If these clowns win the EPL and God forbid, the UCL, we are SCREWED! We will never hear the end of it. We need Messi, Cron and those dipsh!ts from Chelski to step up :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:

GBAM! KPOM!
:clap: :agree:

"While this Czech man is impressive, d#$% Cheney, Don Rumsfeld and the rest of the US Republican establishment have been living without a heart for a far longer time." - Scipio Africanus' reaction to news that a Czech man had undergone a surgical procedure that enabled him to live for 6 months without a heart.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:03 am 

We dey strong. The Are ain't winning jack this year.

Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:06 am 

bamenda boy wrote:
We dey strong. The Are ain't winning jack this year.

Whether we win jack or jill at the end of the day, its still going to be ......

..... Arsenal for life ! :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:10 am 

This is Bamenda :rotf: thread

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:15 am 

oloye wrote:

Oloye, even you? Chai! :boo:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:11 am 

If to say Sir Alex, I for no worry but as things currently dey, because if dem lead till April, I know say something go still happen.

We just have to consider looking for an alternative forum in May. Can those plantainians borrow us Camfoot?

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:22 am 

The ironic thing is that since Arsenal started doing well and looking like the real deal, this forum has gone quiet. It's the haters that make the most noise. If there's any risk to CE's servers come end of season, it will be the risk of being under-utilised. :p

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:23 am 

Finally saw the game at Dortmund, and now think that there may be trouble ahead. This is the most intelligent and mature Gunner's team since they last won a major trophy. Oh and they are having fun too, which is a sign of trouble.

Thank God for JM's wisdom not to gift them Demba Ba, otherwise the EPL title would have been over right there and then!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:17 pm 

:curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: O ye haters of all things Mugunners, the time for action is now, the battle cry is..Arsenal must fall...starting from this Saturday. I dont mind them coming second, i dont mind them reaching the finals of the FA or CL, but they must not wrap their hands around any trophy.

We have to put all resources together to ensure Manure wins this Saturday, and if Moyes knows what is good for him he better come correct this Saturday. If Manure wins this Saturday , i promise to become a Manurist for the rest of the season.

Biko Rooney put ya money where your mouth is, Biko RVP remember your deadly left leg..Arsenal must not get a single point this weekend. :D :D :D :D

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:23 pm 

AW spends in January...suffice it to say all Arsenal haters better run, run and never stop running...

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:33 pm 

Nothing to worry about. My clothe to celebrate 10years of trophylessness is now ready.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:36 pm 

Hmmm I no wan talk. It is too early to call this meeting. I say we adjourn till March. By January that team go hear wen.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:37 pm 

Tunisian Gooner wrote:
AW spends in January...suffice it to say all Arsenal haters better run, run and never stop running...

It is not the first time he is spending in January.

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB GT755M | 8GB DDR3L | 1TB 5400RPM | N2230 | LGIPS237L/LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: HP Pavilion 2500: Core2Duo T5250 1.5GHz | 2GB DDR2 | 320GB | 64MB NVidia GeF8400M - Linux Mint Cinnamon
HTC One - BB Z10 - APPLE IPad Mini