Raphael Onyedika

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Raphael Onyedika

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the game is on ESPN plus
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Raphael Onyedika

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Now this is a rarity! :shock:
A SE MF scores not 1 but 2 goals from distance in 1 game? Haaaaa :shock: unbelievable!
Mods should park this thread in face to face for further verification. I no believe am sha. :sneaky:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

We wax lyrical about some players on here, but Onyedika is one supremely technical player who always escapes the radar of praise...we saw glimpses of his quality against Ghana and Mali...the fact that we have some interesting players who have underutilized by rubbish coaches is the reason why I forever hate NFF.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Good one, any video of this game, or any games in this league sef?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Ty, both goals were beautifully taken!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:03 pm Good one, any video of this game, or any games in this league sef?
I have so much to say to your dumb@$$ for talking down on my boy. I will hold fire for now.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:15 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:03 pm Good one, any video of this game, or any games in this league sef?
I have so much to say to your dumb@$$ for talking down on my boy. I will hold fire for now.
You gave us players like Ibrahim Olawoyin, Raphael Onyedika, Ifeanyi Matthew, Obinna Nwobodo etc...anybody who talks sh*t about your agency needs to be banned on here!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Oh hush dumbo
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 11:50 pm
Oh hush dumbo
Typical response from a chicken head like you. How are your overhyped bush village players from senegal doing? You know the ones that cant shoot. The ones that lost to israel, Colombia and Japan at the U20 WC. How are they doing? My boy dropped 2 vs Anderlecht in a championship game. Talk about clutch performance. Look Maceolodo4 when i talk about talent you STFU and take notes. Thats your role. Anything less is a deviation from the natural order of things.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:27 pm
You gave us players like Ibrahim Olawoyin, Raphael Onyedika, Ifeanyi Matthew, Obinna Nwobodo etc...anybody who talks sh*t about your agency needs to be banned on here!
And many more to come. Aint it funny the ones who critised me don't have any alternatives. Do you see Maceolodo4, 419Naija and Kongi the retard come up with ballers that can actually improve the SEs and the SFs??? Nope.

onovo
Egg
Egg

Post by onovo »

Just bumped in to this on twitter

[tweet][/tweet]
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

He’s leaving FC Brugges in the summer. They have even signed his replacement
I am happy
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg

Post by Goalgetter »

I’m not a coach but after seeing that Onyedika guys play in the recent Friendlies Perseiro’s judgement as a coach and his ability to judge and recognize real talent became very very questionable to me. Onyedika is the closest thing to Mikel - seems very cerebral with his plays, keeps things simple with the ball moving with simple precise touches - one touch and doesnt lose the ball and apparently can shoot based on club videos. How this guy didnt play a single second at AFCON with junks like Aribo getting minutes - even in the championship final game, when we needed serious ballers is just a massive crime. Perseiro sucks big time!
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

He’s looked good all season with positional wisdom and good passing. The guy is still only 22. I really think he’ll be our starting No 6 by this time next year in a double pivot alongside either Onyeka or Ndidi.

His goals yesterday were calmly taken and well placed.

Hopefully he’ll get a chance in a bigger league next season.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
chuks69
Egg
Egg

Post by chuks69 »

@goal getter Raphael Onyedika played against Equatorial Guinea,he came in for Frank Onyeka in that game..The only suprising thing is that Peserio rated Alhssan Yusuf ahead of Raphael Onyedika in the MF role.. Alhassan is just very mobile, but Raphael is a betetr player.. but if you see Finidi selections recently, he rrtes Onyedika higher than Alhassan.. You need to see Rapheal turung that created the move that started the fluent play for our second goal against Ghana in the recent friendly..
afc##
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Goalgetter wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:39 am I’m not a coach but after seeing that Onyedika guys play in the recent Friendlies Perseiro’s judgement as a coach and his ability to judge and recognize real talent became very very questionable to me. Onyedika is the closest thing to Mikel - seems very cerebral with his plays, keeps things simple with the ball moving with simple precise touches - one touch and doesnt lose the ball and apparently can shoot based on club videos. How this guy didnt play a single second at AFCON with junks like Aribo getting minutes - even in the championship final game, when we needed serious ballers is just a massive crime. Perseiro sucks big time!
This is a shocking. Hiw Aribo played ahead of this guy. The 2nd goal vs Ghana started from him. Dude is a top player
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

bret- hart wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:09 am
Oh hush dumbo
Typical response from a chicken head like you. How are your overhyped bush village players from senegal doing? You know the ones that cant shoot. The ones that lost to israel, Colombia and Japan at the U20 WC. How are they doing? My boy dropped 2 vs Anderlecht in a championship game. Talk about clutch performance. Look Maceolodo4 when i talk about talent you STFU and take notes. Thats your role. Anything less is a deviation from the natural order of things.
Imagine how miserable your real life must be that you have to go on the internet pretend to be an ‘agent’ to players who have no clue who you are, then pat yourself on the back that you actually achieved something in life. Bandying around players that real agents are actually making money off. I feel bad for dumbos like you, probably without CE you would have offed yourself a long time ago. At least everyday you wake up to live your pretend life which gives you a purpose. While the rest of us actually living real lives and supporting our country for fun could care less about your dumbo self…Its all good sha, Pele…

But yea let’s play along, oh yea good job your ‘agency’ is going well, you’ve ‘given’ Super Eagles so many players! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Continue to internet fight with people over ‘clients’ who have no clue who you are as much as you like, as for me I don’t have your time, I have real lifing to do :thumb:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:07 pm
Goalgetter wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:39 am I’m not a coach but after seeing that Onyedika guys play in the recent Friendlies Perseiro’s judgement as a coach and his ability to judge and recognize real talent became very very questionable to me. Onyedika is the closest thing to Mikel - seems very cerebral with his plays, keeps things simple with the ball moving with simple precise touches - one touch and doesnt lose the ball and apparently can shoot based on club videos. How this guy didnt play a single second at AFCON with junks like Aribo getting minutes - even in the championship final game, when we needed serious ballers is just a massive crime. Perseiro sucks big time!
This is a shocking. Hiw Aribo played ahead of this guy. The 2nd goal vs Ghana started from him. Dude is a top player
What kind of revisionist history is this? So because he started a move that led to a goal 2 months after Afcon means he should’ve played ahead of Aribo 2 months ago at Afcon? Do you know why Aribo played ahead of him in the few minutes he played?

Afcon squad had 2 DM in Onyeka and Onyedika, 2 CM /Yusuf/Aribo and 1 AM w Iwobi.

With the above info, can you now see why Aribo played ahead of him or do you need further clarification?
OCCUPY NFF!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

maceo4 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:42 pm
bret- hart wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:09 am
Oh hush dumbo
Imagine how miserable your real life must be that you have to go on the internet pretend to be an ‘agent’ to players who have no clue who you are, then pat yourself on the back that you actually achieved something in life. Bandying around players that real agents are actually making money off. I feel bad for dumbos like you, probably without CE you would have offed yourself a long time ago. At least everyday you wake up to live your pretend life which gives you a purpose. While the rest of us actually living real lives and supporting our country for fun could care less about your dumbo self…Its all good sha, Pele…

But yea let’s play along, oh yea good job your ‘agency’ is going well, you’ve ‘given’ Super Eagles so many players! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Continue to internet fight with people over ‘clients’ who have no clue who you are as much as you like, as for me I don’t have your time, I have real lifing to do :thumb:
Another chicken head response. That's 2 for 2. I am waiting for your answer. How are your bush village boy players from Senegal doing? You overhyped them after their performance at the most useless competition ever invented.. the CHAN. Where are they now? Meanwhile my peope like Yusuf, Onyedika, Onyenezide, Lopez are performing at the highest level. Let me repeat my self. You are a chicken head. You are not on my level. When I judge young talents you STFU and listen.

PS. The streets remember that in 2019 you were hating on a young Victor Osimhen you Chicken head Hater of young Naija ballerz

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 5:11 pm
Onyedika is stepping up his game!
I am happy