Blatter Resigning

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Blatter Resigning

Post by platinum »

Breaking news par FOX.

I'll post solid links as soon as they appear.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Blatter Resigning

Post by Cmoke »

Whao! Blackmail!
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Wow!!! Who knows what may have prompted this? :shock:
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

http://www.goal.com/en/news/745/fifa/20 ... -president
Sepp Blatter has announced he will step down as president of Fifa, calling an extraordinary congress "as rapidly as possible" at which a successor will be selected.

The Swiss announced his decision at a hastily-arranged press conference on Tuesday after his secreatry-general Jerome Valcke had earlier been implicated in the US Department of Justice's investigations into a $10m payment to indicted former Fifa vice-president Jack Warner.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Now this is a shocker.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Chileke! Chai! Ndi Amelika! Di pipul di egwu o! They can do and undo!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Takedown complete.

My hope is this leads to a cleansing of the organization. My fear is the big boys are going to make sure the small fry know their place in the world order.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Interesting.. I guess they presented him with evidence that left him no option

Who is next? Hayatou?
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Now this is a shocker.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

You can bluster and cover up the truth for so long, but light can never never be covered. It will always shine!!

Shame on all those on these forum that blindly supported this corrupt ole yet talk about corruption being the bane of Nigeria's development.

I was well and truly dismayed by some of the comments I read on this issue. Makes me really worried about Naija's future!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Ok give it to USA.Are don dey shake oooh.
I hope USA start investigate this money miss road club and set a new FFP.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Prince Ban whateverhisnameis will be pissed off that this didn't happen a few days sooner.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ohsee wrote:Chileke! Chai! Ndi Amelika! Di pipul di egwu o! They can do and undo!
We should all be shaking in our britches. These guys don dey near god levels, they fix dia eyes on your and na wahala :rotf:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...yep, just heard on the news, breaking!

You fcccuk with yanks, and the yanks don't stake their neck out for nothing. They have some ugly stuff this guy, gave him chance to quit before election instead he thumbed his nose. Well who's fccukked now, who look like shiity now.

Blatter behaves like 3rd world dictators, they yap and yap, then crawl in behind a skirt, or like Saddam dig a hole, Gaddafi hide in a gutter.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

SylverEagles wrote:You can bluster and cover up the truth for so long, but light can never never be covered. It will always shine!!

Shame on all those on these forum that blindly supported this corrupt ole yet talk about corruption being the bane of Nigeria's development.

I was well and truly dismayed by some of the comments I read on this issue. Makes me really worried about Naija's future!

I am not sure I saw any comments supporting him/fifa. The issue split people across those who disliked the arrogance of the usa/brits and those who thought fifa don overdo. Either way, both parties hands stink.
Maybe I misread/understood the commentary on CE before.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

platinum wrote:Takedown complete.

My hope is this leads to a cleansing of the organization. My fear is the big boys are going to make sure the small fry know their place in the world order.
platinum please I respect you on this forum but please and please let's stop with this nonsensical conspiracy talk. A thief has been caught and dealt with. Someone else will come in and do a good if not great job! Enough of the fear mongering!
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

This was my only reservation about the whole thing. Please Hayatou next.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mcal wrote:...yep, just heard on the news, breaking!

You fcccuk with yanks, and the yanks don't stake their neck out for nothing. They have some ugly stuff this guy, gave him chance to quit before election instead he thumbed his nose. Well who's fccukked now, who look like shiity now.

Blatter behaves like 3rd world dictators, they yap and yap, then crawl in behind a skirt, or like Saddam dig a hole, Gaddafi hide in a gutter.

Bad example. We know what those countries look like now. Lets hope for the sake of the game that this turns out well or we'll end up with a world cup played by only the big boys and a smaller world cup for the likes of naija and the rest of the small fry.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

SylverEagles wrote:You can bluster and cover up the truth for so long, but light can never never be covered. It will always shine!!

The problem here is that you guys love to form an argument by ascribing a position which no one took in a debate.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

I just heard on the radio that he was scheduled to travel to Canada for the ladies WC but he was nervous because the FBI is just over the border :lol: .
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

SylverEagles wrote:

platinum please I respect you on this forum but please and please let's stop with this nonsensical conspiracy talk. A thief has been caught and dealt with. Someone else will come in and do a good if not great job! Enough of the fear mongering!

I'm not interested in engaging in conspiracies my brother. I'm making these statements based off the history of fifa (read up on it in depth and it'll make more sense, trust me) as well as the murmurs that have been circulating around the football world for years now.
Anyway, maybe it'll force us to actually advance our football past chopchop level.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...we have serious problem in that country.
You will see young and enlightened people supporting and encouraging fraud.
So many on this board, you say something they gang up just because they fear 'you dey pour san san for their garri', their source of few thousand nairas :sad:
felarey
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by felarey »

It's the age old saying, "he that pays the piper, dictates the tune." I suspect the sponsors got involved and it was game over for Sepp. Always said that if Fifa are corrupt, they should be brought to book. Many companies and corporations lost out on the various bid processes, it's only fair that they are transparent.
"Winning one trophy is good, I tell you. No matter what trophy it might be, you've got to take it.” - Sir Alex Ferguson

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

theYemster wrote:Prince Ban whateverhisnameis will be pissed off that this didn't happen a few days sooner.
Via comment on Reddit:
"If Blatter resigned before the election, Ali would have won. Now, with a re-vote, new countries won't vote for Ali, but whoever Blatter's chosen successor will be. Just gives them more time to organize instead of doing it 2 days before the election."
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'