Jay Jay to become a Spud.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin
Jay Jay to become a Spud.

Post by Waffiman »

Oga to become a Spud. :roll: :shock:

According to the News of the World that is. All the Spuds nor go let man hear word for here oh. Oga do not be a mugu, I know Chelski were interested in you before they signed Veron, if you do not want your career to go down like a Spud, you gotta do the right thing. :wink: :wink: :wink:

IMHO! There is no need to worry, Spuds nor get money.

Okocha to snub Bolton, claims report

Jay-Jay Okocha will snub Bolton and sign for Tottenham in the summer, according to the News of the World.

The newspaper claims the Nigerian has been offered a £48,000-a-week contract.

But, having reportedly bought a house in Hadley Wood, Okocha will turn that down to move back to London.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

48000 is not very different from 40000 that bolton is reportedly offering. Moving from Bolton to Spurs is a waste of time. If you said man-u,arsenal, chelsea, newcastle or even liverpool, man for say okay.....but spurs???? abegie.

I dont know anything about news of the world. Is it reliable?
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Who offer am the £48,000, na Bolton or Spuds?

BTW - waffi, na true say the money wey Bolton offer am na after tax?
To stop trying is to start dying
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Ok, im be like say na bolton offer am 48K.

But if I was okocha, I would delay the contract talks until as late in the season as possible. If he doesnt sign for bolton, he might as well just leave them now. His manager,club administration and most especially the fans, would come down on him. In other words, his remaining months at Bolton might not be pleasant.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Shownoja wrote:Who offer am the £48,000, na Bolton or Spuds?

BTW - waffi, na true say the money wey Bolton offer am na after tax?
In the famous words of Gullit when he was negotiating with Chelsea. "I only do netto." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Na grosso (before tax) Bolton offer, not netto. Bolton will go bankrupt if they offer him that kind of money netto.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Na Spud offer am £48,000 according to the News of the World. But I nor believe am because Spuds nor get money, on the other hand they are now very desperate as the see Arsenal in another universe.

You see, Spuds like to think Arsenal are their rivals. It is such delusions that leads to a man's downfall, you gotta cut your coat according to your size, like they have been doing by signing Nationwide league journey-man players, like Davies and Reid if they can find the money. If it is true that they want Oga, the nasty side of me says, brilliant. Why? I am happy to see them make moves that will send them out of business. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

JJ should just do some real thinking before he jumps the gun.
who no know go know.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Oga is in the best position ever. Bolton (who gave him his chance in England) are desperate to keep him, he is playing exceptional fottie, and other clubs want to steal him.

Oga is playing his way for a summer dutch auction :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
To stop trying is to start dying
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Yup, he should leave it late. There is no hurry. He will surely get a better deal. One serious injury to Zidane, and we would see oga in that lovely white strip....CHEI...then maybe, just maybe, the WFOY prize that we have been dreaming of will come.
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

He's welcome at the Lane :D :D :D

Aghahowa to join him
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

That ya club wey no fit win common home match??
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

Waffiman wrote:Na Spud offer am £48,000 according to the News of the World. But I nor believe am because Spuds nor get money, on the other hand they are now very desperate as the see Arsenal in another universe.

You see, Spuds like to think Arsenal are their rivals. It is such delusions that leads to a man's downfall, you gotta cut your coat according to your size, like they have been doing by signing Nationwide league journey-man players, like Davies and Reid if they can find the money. If it is true that they want Oga, the nasty side of me says, brilliant. Why? I am happy to see them make moves that will send them out of business. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Simon Davies is not a nationwide player ... and i cant wait till the next derby ... ur post smacks of fear .. i can c u didnt forget wut happened the last time JJ played Arsenal

OKOCHA U R WELCOME TO WHL ...
Ijapa
Egg
Egg

Post by Ijapa »

It will never happen. He is better off at Bolton. He will move if a BIG club comes along.

SPUDS SHIOO...! (HISSS!)
You future depends on your dreams: so go to sleep
RudeBoy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by RudeBoy »

You must have heard today that they will have £15M to spend soon!

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist - Edmund Burke (1729 – 1797)
khalela

Post by khalela »

deanotito wrote:Yup, he should leave it late. There is no hurry. He will surely get a better deal. One serious injury to Zidane, and we would see oga in that lovely white strip....CHEI...then maybe, just maybe, the WFOY prize that we have been dreaming of will come.
One serious injury to Zidane and Santiago Solari steps in. So thanks but no thanks. :wink: We have not put in a bid for him and I doubt if we will.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Waffi, you are so wrong claiming ReallyHotSpurs can not afford Oga. We just had a new share issue of ₤15m raised to buy new players. Our financial statement states we are still one of the riches clubs in the land, so I don't know where you got your information from.

To Oga, I won't mind if he comes to WHL however I am not sure if he will enjoy the kind of freedom to operate in the midfield as he does presently.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]RudeBoy[/color] wrote:You must have heard today that they will have £15M to spend soon!
Don't mind Waffi, he likes to misrepresent facts.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

And another thing to consider, we are currently pursuing a young Brazilian called Diego. He is a very strong midfielder and his game is very similar to that of Okocha. Unless that deal falls through, there is no way we are going to sign both Okocha and Diego since the 2 play in the same position. Also since Diego is much more younger and he is the future, the edge might go to him cos he and Robbie Keane will be central to the future of ReallyHotSpurs 8).

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Spuds may not on the surface represent progress from Bolton, but they are a "big" club that are currently in the doldrums - as opposed to Bolton who are exceeding their potential. The attraction of living in London is also difficult to resist.

With the right management, and a team built around Oga, Spuds have the capacity to go places.
http://www.naijiant.com/
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

LMAO.Waffleman and co will have to cry extra hard this time.IAG whe JJ signs with ya team no allow PapaK to become a fan because tha guy na mister follow-follow :twisted:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

omey2k4, I'll keep that in mind :mrgreen:.

lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

IAG , Diego will complement JJ big time. His game is more like a balling DM. If Spuds get Nicky Butt to partner Diego and JJ they will surely be a new look team with kanoute and Keane up front. Kai.
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

lagos777 wrote:IAG , Diego will complement JJ big time. His game is more like a balling DM. If Spuds get Nicky Butt to partner Diego and JJ they will surely be a new look team with kanoute and Keane up front. Kai.
Bloodfiya that will be a wicked team with no defence
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^