okon fired

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet
okon fired

Post by smartbrother »

NFF Sacks Super Falcon Coach Etim Okon, Appoints Danjuma in Acting Capacity

http://nigeriana.org/146995.html
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: okon fired

Post by oloye »

Chris Danjuma aka Kurungu is the interim coach. Former Jib rocks/Plateau United player.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

The job should be given to Oliseh or Finidi. The girls deserve a coach who actually has a pro license, not a journeyman.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

His contract expired.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Told ya all that he will be fired , I'm waiting on the verdict of the ongoing investigation on how those players that were in camp during Chad game were spotted wearing Adidas , instead of Nike , I whatsap the picture to Pinnick Right hand man who was in Winnipeg during the female world up .. And he promised to draw the attention of his oga to am .
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

KingLoku wrote:Told ya all that he will be fired , I'm waiting on the verdict of the ongoing investigation on how those players that were in camp during Chad game were spotted wearing Adidas , instead of Nike , I whatsap the picture to Pinnick Right hand man who was in Winnipeg during the female world up .. And he promised to draw the attention of his oga to am .
...idiots!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

mcal wrote:
KingLoku wrote:Told ya all that he will be fired , I'm waiting on the verdict of the ongoing investigation on how those players that were in camp during Chad game were spotted wearing Adidas , instead of Nike , I whatsap the picture to Pinnick Right hand man who was in Winnipeg during the female world up .. And he promised to draw the attention of his oga to am .
...idiots!
U dey mind them , when the bobo see the picture , he shout ..
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

There are a few US based coaches I would hire ...

x
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

He will probably knock his head on the ground again upon hearing this news. Chei...poor ground.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

I wanna see mercy Udoh coach falcons
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

skillful wrote:I wanna see mercy Udoh coach falcons
Why? What experience does she have?
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

niyi wrote:
Why? What experience does she have?
Why not .
JssMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JssMan »

FIReD... Very just deserts. Pathetic is an understatement to describe that Coach. Our girls were a bunch of individual players, no team Chemistry. And playing that Ohale when he had quality on the bench. We could have secured qualification from that group in the 1st 2 games with a good Coach.

Jh8: 34Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

KingLoku wrote:
mcal wrote:
...idiots!
U dey mind them , when the bobo see the picture , he shout ..
How did you know that happened?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

100%Naija wrote:He will probably knock his head on the ground again upon hearing this news. Chei...poor ground.
Make him do-am, make God come sav-am becos na only him sabi God. Ewu (goat) can-beer!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sounds like a diplomatic 'sack' esp as it is his assistant that has taken over in the interim....
“The CONTRACT given to the crew elapsed with the FIFA Women’s World Cup in Canada.

“Mr Christopher Danjuma will now take over the team in acting capacity pending the APPOINTMENT of a substantive coaching crew which process is ongoing,” said Anyansi-Agwu to NFF official website, http://www.thenff.com

Anyansi-Agwu assured the NFF will give the new head coach and his crew all the support to QUALIFY the Falcons for the women’s football event of the 2016 Olympics billed for Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

“The team will soon move to Port Harcourt to get used to the pitch on which it will PLAY Equatorial Guinea in the third round of the Olympics qualifiers. The NFF will provide everything that the needs to succeed,” said Anyansi-Agwu

The hard-working Danjuma, respected by players and officials alike, was an assistant to Okon in the previous dispensation.

Danjuma’s first assignment will be to see the Falcons go past Equatorial Guinea with the first leg in Port Harcourt on Saturday, July 18 and the RETURN leg in Bata on Sunday, August 02

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/dan ... ns/213412/
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am hearing that Garba has joined Okon...not verified though.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Oga Oloye why you no try coach at the National level. I have mad respect for your knowledge
Last edited by fledy on Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

fledy wrote:Oga Oloye why you no dry coach at the National level. I have mad respect for your knowledge
Hmmm my brother there are many variables and inputs that goes into coaching such that make it very hazardrous. If you cannot control most of these variables ,it remains one job that i honestly cannot see myself practice. I praise those dong it in naija context and still managing to squeeze out results.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Manu Garba should be redeployed to the U17 team.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

oloye wrote:I am hearing that Garba has joined Okon...not verified though.
Would not be surprised , things go happen , small small , Keshi go soon follow am when them employ capable technical director/ technical adviser . , Amodu must give way ..
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

KingLoku wrote:
oloye wrote:I am hearing that Garba has joined Okon...not verified though.
Would not be surprised , things go happen , small small , Keshi go soon follow am when them employ capable technical director/ technical adviser . , Amodu must give way ..
If they sack Garba, then I suspect it'd be for non-footballing reasons. It will be a sad day to find that he too succumbed to temptation.
But I really doubt it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Yeah I don't see why none of the former Super Falcons aren't in the coaching picture yet.