U17 AFCON: NGR vs UGANDA (FULL GAME VIDEO)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
U17 AFCON: NGR vs UGANDA (FULL GAME VIDEO)

Post by Gotti »

FIRST HALF

[/video]

SECOND HALF

[/video]
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
oyek
Egg
Egg
Re: U17 AFCON: NGR vs UGANDA (FULL GAME VIDEO)

Post by oyek »

Thanks
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

I just watched this game.... The Ugandas were pretty good... They matched our boys for the most part.... Their goal keeper should be keeper of the tournament....more than that, he was pretty technically sound in all departments. I hope one of those European scouts is watching...
I just realized their coach is Ghanannian ...Ghanas last coach at the U-17 WC in India...
The goal scored by Jabbaer was sublime.. his ball control and finishing on that goal was messi-esq.
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

JACKAL wrote:I just watched this game.... The Ugandas were pretty good... They matched our boys for the most part.... Their goal keeper should be keeper of the tournament....more than that, he was pretty technically sound in all departments. I hope one of those European scouts is watching...
I just realized their coach is Ghanannian ...Ghanas last coach at the U-17 WC in India...
The goal scored by Jabbaer was sublime.. his ball control and finishing on that goal was messi-esq.
Too many good goalies in Uganda...

The Ghanaian coach was hired too late. He has only been on the job for less than 3 months. I hope FUFA keep him around to advise the local youth teams, though.

Nigeria clearly did their homework on the opponents and prepared accordingly.
See how they collapsed on Mugurusi and quickly moved the ball to the opposite side after they won it.

The UG boys play too many high balls (which they are good at) but it slows down their game. I think this is because they grew up playing on bad fields. You can coach them but when fatigue sets in, they resort to their idiosyncracies.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

JACKAL wrote:I just watched this game.... The Ugandas were pretty good... They matched our boys for the most part.... Their goal keeper should be keeper of the tournament....more than that, he was pretty technically sound in all departments. I hope one of those European scouts is watching...
old boi watch the game again this time be more meticulous; they are ok but they did not match our boys and our boys unmeasured erratic shooting made a hero out their goalie
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

jette1 wrote:
old boi watch the game again this time be more meticulous; they are ok but they did not match our boys and our boys unmeasured erratic shooting made a hero out their goalie
I know they legalized it in WA so please pause before hitting submit.... :) :)
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu