HOW MANY DO NOT SUPPORT OLISEHS APPOINTMENT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

HOW MANY DO NOT SUPPORT OLISEHS APPOINTMENT

I agree with you, it will end in disaster
12%
No, this is a great appointment and I support it
75%
I am just not sure
13%

Total votes: 69

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
Re: HOW MANY DO NOT SUPPORT OLISEHS APPOINTMENT

Post by JACKAL »

Enugu II wrote:
Robbynice wrote:I support the Super Eagles of Nigeria and anyone especially an indigenous coach appointed to lead the team.
Whoever is appointed to lead the Super Eagles will ALWAYS GET MY SUPPORT. Up Super Eagles!!
"Whoever"... seriously ? What if they appointed Jerry Sanduski ?
fishward
Egg
Egg

Post by fishward »

I support and pray it doe not end in disaster because failure means no more Nigerian coaches for a very long time!
For evil too prosper it only needs men of goodwill to stand by Idile and do nothing!
lekanlij
Egg
Egg

Post by lekanlij »

We gone from selecting low division players to a manager with no managerial experience.

We should kuku complete the farce by appointing CE moderators to lead nfa.

It would be interesting how oliseh reacts now as he spoke openly against other managers and seemed to be angling for their position for years. Seems the only role he could get - why someone is available and wouldn't take local manager jobs but want national manager job is a surprise.

If he doesn't rate national league much to work in it then how would he help develop it? Wouldn't be surprised if oliseh starts blaming others soon for failures.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

lekanlij wrote:We gone from selecting low division players to a manager with no managerial experience.

It would be interesting how oliseh reacts now as he spoke openly against other managers and seemed to be angling for their position for years. Seems the only role he could get - why someone is available and wouldn't take local manager jobs but want national manager job is a surprise.

If he doesn't rate national league much to work in it then how would he help develop it? Wouldn't be surprised if oliseh starts blaming others soon for failures.
I de siddon look mode o Lekanlig.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nigeria is funny, we expect success when deep in our hearts we know we haven't done the hard work to earn it. We are just setting this guy up for failure... He has not proven he can ride a bike, yet they give him the keys to the whole bus because he read how to drive it in a book and passed the exam...
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

He has my support (that is until he gets tempted to be a players' agent!).
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
BAP
Egg
Egg

Post by BAP »

lekanlij wrote:We gone from selecting low division players to a manager with no managerial experience.

I didnt know the job of the NT coach was to develoop the league . Thought his mandate was simply to blend the best players into a cohesive playing unit
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Great appointment.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

Solowe wrote:I am a little surprised, but it seems I am the only one who sees this pending Oliseh appointment as SE head Coach as a serious problem and disaster waiting to happen.

Does anyone else see what I see ?: That this appointment is fraught with problems and will end in disaster ?
Solowereh, why is this a surprise? :???: It is a surprise to me that it is a surprise to you, since you are a well-known opaksologist, and as such, you should know by now that you are Mad Alone in your views. :D :taunt:
lekanlij
Egg
Egg

Post by lekanlij »

BAP wrote:

I didnt know the job of the NT coach was to develoop the league . Thought his mandate was simply to blend the best players into a cohesive playing unit
So Oliseh eventually blamed others :roll: :roll:
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

ohsee wrote:
Solowe wrote:I am a little surprised, but it seems I am the only one who sees this pending Oliseh appointment as SE head Coach as a serious problem and disaster waiting to happen.

Does anyone else see what I see ?: That this appointment is fraught with problems and will end in disaster ?
Solowereh, why is this a surprise? :???: It is a surprise to me that it is a surprise to you, since you are a well-known opaksologist, and as such, you should know by now that you are Mad Alone in your views. :D :taunt:
Uncle Ohsee you were saying :taunt: :taunt:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bump
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?