How is Pedro better than Moses?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How is Pedro better than Moses?

Post by kajifu »

Did Pedro play yesterday?How good was he?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Oga, I get to say...you look right on this one. That Pedro be like Pius Ikedia.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

overrated Barca homeboi
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

amafolas wrote:overrated Barca homeboi
...who looks like the business when standing next to Xavi, Iniesta, The Swede, Busquets etc

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

pedro nah potato type player
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tfco wrote:
amafolas wrote:overrated Barca homeboi
...who looks like the business when standing next to Xavi, Iniesta, The Swede, Busquets etc
Na Messi hmmmm.lol
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

airwolex wrote:Oga, I get to say...you look right on this one. That Pedro be like Pius Ikedia.
Bro that na insult to Pius Ikedia,i will take him over this Pedro without even thinking...
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

kajifu wrote:
airwolex wrote:Oga, I get to say...you look right on this one. That Pedro be like Pius Ikedia.
Bro that na insult to Pius Ikedia,i will take him over this Pedro without even thinking...
Knock it off Kaji. That highlighted part signifies this last post of yours.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cito wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Knock it off Kaji. That highlighted part signifies this last post of yours.
Haba person no go get e own choice?I hope you understand some players might be good than others and the coach choose others ahead of them?
I have seen people say Jay Jay is the best SE player and some dont name him in their top 5.So dont know why you want me choose Pedro over Pius.
I like Pius Ikedia nothing wrong.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

amafolas wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Take a look at their career stats. The difference is very clear
you mean those inflated barca stats. Moses does need to add more end-product to his game. I am predicting Pedro will be a bust in the EPL.
:shock: :shock:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Did Pedro play yesterday?
obaGol
Egg
Egg

Post by obaGol »

kajifu wrote:Did Pedro play yesterday?
You focus in on Pedro to justify your ridiculous comparison to Victor Moses, a player whose career is going nowhere along with his partner Mikel. I was a Mikel fan back in the day. I loved Moses at the ANC, thought the guy was a revelation. However, they both made critical mistakes and haven't improved over the years. Moses, unlike Mikel actually has the opportunity to be a better player but he has a bad attitude; is lazy off the ball and chokes in front of goal (and he doesn't pass the ball anymore for an assist).

You can blame so-called racist Liverpool coaches. You can blame it on clueless Mourinho but it doesn't change the fact that Vic Moses sucks.

Nacho is already more effective than he is and more important to the SE. Plus Moses Simon can dribble to the by-line all day like Vic Moses and he even scores once in a while....unlike Vic Moses. So stop pushing mediocrity on us based on passed victories and old news - that includes Non-scouting...No-opposing-team-researching..Mumbled-False-American-accent-speaking...coach Steven Keshi
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

You are going to blame Pedro if Chelsea is relegated. :D
It is all Pedro's fault. If only he did not replace Victor Moses, Che;sea would running away with the title today... :wink:
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Vincent. wrote:
It is all Pedro's fault. If only he did not replace Victor Moses, Che;sea would running away with the title today... :wink:
Not that but he actually looks no better than an Aaron Lennon or Shawn Wright Philips. Fast, direct adequate technique but low football IQ. I can't believe some of the rubbish he plays, expected better.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

tfco wrote:
amafolas wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Take a look at their career stats. The difference is very clear
you mean those inflated barca stats. Moses does need to add more end-product to his game. I am predicting Pedro will be a bust in the EPL.
:shock: :shock:
:clap: :clap: :clap:
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

airwolex wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
Not that but he actually looks no better than an Aaron Lennon or Shawn Wright Philips. Fast, direct adequate technique but low football IQ. I can't believe some of the rubbish he plays, expected better.
No mind him,i am trying to find out one good game that Pedro has play not about Chelsea result.
Let us look at assist,chances created ,save force to the keeper,dribble and all that.
If not that Spain coach is one clueless coach,Pedro will not make Euro next yera if base on current form.
How can you come from Barca youth system and play like headless chicken.
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

airwolex wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
When a team is in disarray you cannot expect great performances from individuals.
Even Hazard (the EPL player of the season) looks no better than Aaron Lennon or Shawn Wright Philips. Diego Costa looks like a Division II striker. Ivanovic looks like a pub-team defender. Mahrez makes Azpiilicueta perform break-dance in the penalty box, etc. That is what happens when a team is in disarray.

Pedro is not an unknown quantity: we have seen what he can do with Barcelona and Spain. If Chelsea are unable to play to those strengths, then it is their problem and they should not have bought him.

Having said that, I continue to maintain the Pedro did not chase Victor Moses out of Chelsea. Moses was sent on loan twice before Pedro arrived because he was not good enough to start for Chelsea. That was before Pedro arrived, so his problems have nothing to do with Pedro. Victor Moses is not at Chelsea because he is not good enough (at least for now). Blaming Pedro is a cop-out because only Ramirez/Oscar/Remy can claim that they were affected by Pedro's arrival.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Vincent my guy no one is blaming Pedro for Moses not playing for Chelsea.
I ask a question how is he better than Moses that Jose can not give him a chance?
Same way am asking Matic fans what has he done that he start ahead of Mikel?Guys like Remirez and Oscar how are they still starting for Chelsea?
Answer was fund today,Jose the clown does not know what to do and has been sacked today for that poor result.Remember Moses was the first player to score against City this season after going 5 games without open yash and Moses end their unbeaten run.
This thread is about waste money for similar player you already have.....
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Kai after watching highlights of chelsea game today,e be like Pedro provide assist to west Brom second goal
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Pedrito only played 1 half?

wetin happen?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tfco wrote:Pedrito only played 1 half?

wetin happen?
The guy was playing for West Brom instead of Chelsea.....He has an assist to West brom first goal
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Pedrito hang o

Did Vic Mo even get sele?

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I ask again how is Pedro a better player than Moses.
How Jose loan Moses or even go buy Pedro without using Moses was crime against football.