How is Pedro better than Moses?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How is Pedro better than Moses?

Post by kulu »

Wow!

Pedro fans, how market?
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

kulu wrote:Wow!

Pedro fans, how market?
:clap: :clap: Pedro asking for a loan deal in january so as not to miss Euro 2016 in France.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chelsea summer signing Pedro is reportedly unhappy with his decision to join the club from Barcelona in the summer transfer window.

The Spanish winger impressed on his debut against West Brom, but has been otherwise anonymous in a Blue shirt, failing to help Jose Mourinho’s side back to form.

According to Fichajes.net, Pedro has spoken with team-mate Cesc Fabregas about life at Stamford Bridge, and that he regrets his decision to quit the Nou Camp this year.

The 28-year-old was concerned by a lack of first-team opportunities at Barca, but now seems to have suggested he would be happy to return to his old club.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/28/chelseas- ... z3puPEoYu0
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

tfco wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
kajifu wrote:So this clown of a coach after buying two wingers that are not better than Moses and now he go for another winger who is not better than Moses.smh
My people please can anyone tell me exactly how Pedro is better than Moses ?
Also please dont come here with oooh he play for Barca or Spain because even Bajan play for Barca and Valdes.
Thanks
1. Pedro has vastly more experienced at the top, top level of the game: he has played and won World Cup finals, European Cup finals, Champions League finals, other cup finals, and league titles, He is unlikely to be intimidated by any match Chelsea will play. This cannot be said for our Moses.

2. Pedro's wing play is different from Moses' wing play. Moses is of the dribbling type while Pedro is more direct but his diagonal runs into the box, his composure in front of goal, and his tactical intelligence are superior. He can also play through the middle. He can play equally well on both wings. Pedro's game also includes intense pressing from the front, and he always tracks back to protect his full back...

3. Pedro has scored around 100 goals for Barca in six years while playing from the wings...

When you add all the above together, what you have in Pedro is a very versatile player who contributes a lot in all aspects of attacking play game without being flashy or selfish. Moses will do well to learn from Pedro... The problem I have with Mourinho is that he does take raw talents like Moses to mold them into great players. Moses has talent, but many areas of his game remain undeveloped because his coaches are not putting in the work necessary
hmmmm
Do you want to challenge any of the points I made above with documented facts? I don't think so. :D
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Vincent. wrote:
tfco wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
kajifu wrote:So this clown of a coach after buying two wingers that are not better than Moses and now he go for another winger who is not better than Moses.smh
Also please dont come here with oooh he play for Barca or Spain because even Bajan play for Barca and Valdes.
Thanks
1. Pedro has vastly more experienced at the top, top level of the game: he has played and won World Cup finals, European Cup finals, Champions League finals, other cup finals, and league titles, He is unlikely to be intimidated by any match Chelsea will play. This cannot be said for our Moses.

2. Pedro's wing play is different from Moses' wing play. Moses is of the dribbling type while Pedro is more direct but his diagonal runs into the box, his composure in front of goal, and his tactical intelligence are superior. He can also play through the middle. He can play equally well on both wings. Pedro's game also includes intense pressing from the front, and he always tracks back to protect his full back...

3. Pedro has scored around 100 goals for Barca in six years while playing from the wings...

When you add all the above together, what you have in Pedro is a very versatile player who contributes a lot in all aspects of attacking play game without being flashy or selfish. Moses will do well to learn from Pedro... The problem I have with Mourinho is that he does take raw talents like Moses to mold them into great players. Moses has talent, but many areas of his game remain undeveloped because his coaches are not putting in the work necessary
hmmmm
Do you want to challenge any of the points I made above with documented facts? I don't think so. :D
Do you think Moses will not shine like Pedro playing for Barca with likes of Messi,Xavi,inniesta making life easy for him?
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

kajifu wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
tfco wrote:
Vincent. wrote:
Thanks

hmmmm
Do you think Moses will not shine like Pedro playing for Barca with likes of Messi,Xavi,inniesta making life easy for him?
Of course Moses will shine at Barca. On the other hand, Moses will not shine in the current Chelsea team because the team is not functioning. Obviously, you are not suggesting that Chelsea would be top of the table now if Moses had remained at Chelsea...

Even the EPL's Player of the Year Eden Hazard is struggling. Is Hazard now a rubbish player? Matic, Fabregas, Ivanovic are all struggling. Even Mourinho is struggling. This is the point I have been making: football is a team game, so when the team is not functioning it is harder for individual players to perform at their best. For the same reason, it does not make sense to single out an individual player in a team that is not functioning.
Eto’o, Ronaldinho, Deco, and Messi are like good caviar, tender pine-nuts, chemical-free sea salt, and the purest of virgin olive oils, said one of the world's greatest chefs, Ferran Adria of El Bulli restaurant, Before Barca went on to wallop Madrid 3-0 at the Bernabeu.

“I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art. Football is like that. When I watch Barcelona, it is art” — Arsène Wenger, August 2009
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Again how is Pedro better pass my boy?
Please help me out ooh chelsea fans that prefer Pedro over Moses
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So Pedro get just one goal for chelsea?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

this thread...hmmm

Initially we were all laughing, but like play like play.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

Kajifu don win this one o
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Omo, the likes of yujam Cristao, etc no gree return to this thread ooooo :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Vincent.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vincent. »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Omo, the likes of yujam Cristao, etc no gree return to this thread ooooo :rotf:
Because it has degenerated into a silly thread.

What was Moses doing before Pedro's arrival? He was always going on loan because he was surplus to requirements, so blaming Pedro for the third loan move of his Chelsea career is nonsensical. Forget about Pedro, let Moses prove himself at West Ham and force his way into Mourinho's s first team.

It does not matter whether we think Moses is better than Pedro or not. What matters is what Mourinho thinks - right now Mourinho prefers Pedro and no amount of tears and complaints on CE will change that. :wink:

jb
Egg
Egg

Post by jb »

E bi like say Kajifu be Lawyer. Kajifu, abeg make u tell us o.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Vincent. wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:Omo, the likes of yujam Cristao, etc no gree return to this thread ooooo :rotf:
Because it has degenerated into a silly thread.

What was Moses doing before Pedro's arrival? He was always going on loan because he was surplus to requirements, so blaming Pedro for the third loan move of his Chelsea career is nonsensical. Forget about Pedro, let Moses prove himself at West Ham and force his way into Mourinho's s first team.

It does not matter whether we think Moses is better than Pedro or not. What matters is what Mourinho thinks - right now Mourinho prefers Pedro and no amount of tears and complaints on CE will change that. :wink:
I donot think any sensible player as of right now will want to play for the current Chelsea team as of right now ooooo
SuperEagles

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kaji...sup bro

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

YUJAM wrote:Take a look at their career stats. The difference is very clear
Too bad EPL goalkeepers and defenders refused to do that. they should have and Pedro would have 20 goals by now.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

So Pedro never score again or take chelsea out of their situation?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kajifu wrote:So Pedro never score again or take chelsea out of their situation?
Pedro is a baller...................Chelsea needs Bruce Lee. :D
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

amafolas wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Take a look at their career stats. The difference is very clear
Too bad EPL goalkeepers and defenders refused to do that. they should have and Pedro would have 20 goals by now.
No mind him,Pedro has just one freaking goal and his career stats shows he is better than Vardy or any EPL player sef.But we know he just benefit from playing for his home town cleub Barca.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

:D :D
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:D :D :D this thread must not die oooo

[/video]
SuperEagles

obaGol
Egg
Egg

Post by obaGol »

http://www.espnfc.us/player/112547/victor-moses

2015 / 2016 Barclays Premier League
Games

Goals

Assists

Shots

Nigeria has better, younger and more productive stars than Moses. Time to move on