Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:36 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:32 pm 

So this clown of a coach after buying two wingers that are not better than Moses and now he go for another winger who is not better than Moses.smh
My people please can anyone tell me exactly how Pedro is better than Moses ?
Also please dont come here with oooh he play for Barca or Spain because even Bajan play for Barca and Valdes.
Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:34 pm 

After looking at the two players,Moses is way ahead of Pedro ,only think Pedro might be ahead of Moses might be speed but that is even debate.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:41 pm 
Site Admin

Take a look at their career stats. The difference is very clear

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:43 pm 

Ooooh so you guys has call each other to avoid my thread since it has to do with Vicot Moses and African player?smh
If this was about Messi,Ronaldo or even Eva the doctor guys will be posting left and right.I have seen thread about Terry mother but Memphis father.
Why do we really hate our own?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:44 pm 

kajifu wrote:
After looking at the two players,Moses is way ahead of Pedro ,only think Pedro might be ahead of Moses might be speed but that is even debate.

^^this guy

Last edited by kalamashaka on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:44 pm 

YUJAM wrote:

you mean those inflated barca stats. Moses does need to add more end-product to his game. I am predicting Pedro will be a bust in the EPL.

"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:46 pm 

amafolas wrote:
YUJAM wrote:

you mean those inflated barca stats. Moses does need to add more end-product to his game. I am predicting Pedro will be a bust in the EPL.

just like you predicted that Sanchez would, eh?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:48 pm 

YUJAM wrote:

Haba what does that mean?Even Valdes has a wonderful career stats.Is he a top 7 keeper?
Playing for Barca will make anyone has better stats.
I guess Pedro is a better player than Hazard since he has better career stats than Hazard.
Stats does not tell the true story.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:49 pm 
Site Admin

amafolas wrote:
YUJAM wrote:

I ain't trying to argue or make any predictions. But the stats are the stats. ;-)

Personally I'd take Pedro over Vic Mo any day. Say what you want but Mou is no f@0l. He knows why he paid 30 milla

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:52 pm 

YUJAM wrote:

Yujam has the following player has Pedro career stats?Rooney,Hazard,Kun Aguero,Robben,Ribery?
Can you say with straight face Pedro is better than anyone or even close to any of this guys?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:02 pm 
Site Admin

Have you checked their stats? Besides other than Hazrad Robben and Rib the rest are central attackers. They don't come off the flank like Pedro

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:04 pm 

YUJAM wrote:
amafolas wrote:
YUJAM wrote:

I ain't trying to argue or make any predictions. But the stats are the stats. ;-)

Personally I'd take Pedro over Vic Mo any day. Say what you want but Mou is no f@0l. He knows why he paid 30 milla

Just like he paid for the Columbian and Egypt guy?
Can you bring the stats for Hazard and Pedro and also Aguero and Pedro.
Thanks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:07 pm 

YUJAM wrote:
Have you checked their stats? Besides other than Hazrad Robben and Rib the rest are central attackers. They don't come off the flank like Pedro

Yes i have check and Pedro has better career stats than Hazard,Ribery and Robben and we all know he is not good like this guys on any day.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:12 pm 
Site Admin

kajifu wrote:
YUJAM wrote:

Yes i have check and Pedro has better career stats than Hazard,Ribery and Robben and we all know he is not good like this guys on any day.

No you haven't because every one of them have better stats

A beg my bro don't waste my time

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:34 pm 

YUJAM wrote:
kajifu wrote:
YUJAM wrote:

No you haven't because every one of them have better stats

A beg my bro don't waste my time

What stats do Hazard has that is even close to Pedro career stats?Abeg explain thanks

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:50 pm 

Yujam,

What career stats are you talking about? Be more specific, pls. That said, let Moses play for Barca and Pedro for Wigan.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:57 pm 

I would take Boulassie over Victor Moses and two of Pedro. Oh! He has no stats.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:00 pm 

Are you guys 13yrs old?

First of all, Abramovich not JM went for Pedro.

Second of all, check out Pedro's farewell.....

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/pedro-rodriguez-farewell-after-20-titles

"Since 2014, we have only lost one game away which was via a dubious penalty decision. This shows we continue to build well. We shall not rest as focus now turns to the CHAN and World Cup qualifiers,” Micho

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:04 pm 

I think one way that is big is the injury records viz -a-viz games played.

Moses style of play gets him injured more - he needs to wise-up in that regard and also move to a team that will give him game time ..

Remember that even stoke he was injured i believe three times once when they really needed him too.

...Socrates

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:07 pm 

What kind question is this nah? haba

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:12 pm 

anointed wrote:
Yujam,

What career stats are you talking about? Be more specific, pls. That said, let Moses play for Barca and Pedro for Wigan.

But moses played for Chelsea and nothing happened nah, let's not get carried away please. We should be comparing moses to people like andre ayew with all due respect.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:17 pm 

wale1974 wrote:
anointed wrote:
Yujam,

But moses played for Chelsea and nothing happened nah, let's not get carried away please. We should be comparing moses to people like andre ayew with all due respect.

Did Pedro play for Eibar or Elche? All these comparisons are overrated.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:18 pm 

kalamashaka wrote:
kajifu wrote:

^^this guy

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I feel you bro

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 226 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next