How is Pedro better than Moses?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Blukyt
Egg
Egg
Re: How is Pedro better than Moses?

Post by Blukyt »

Moses can tie Pedro's boots. WTF are you guys on about. Just because he is Nigerian/African doesn't automatically mean he's better than everyone. It is funny you guys put up names like Moses and Mikel ( :rotf: :rotf: ). Una nor dey shame. These guys are mediocre at best and you put them on this imaginary pedestal. I admire una confidence sha. Smh
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

oloye wrote:All i know is that Jose house nor dey head...how does Pedro fit into the Chelsea connundrum? Will Pedro work like jerki(donkey)? Not the Pedro i see in Barca. The truth is coming to EPL,you cannot try to compare Moses and Pedro... Soldado was tearing it in La Liga,he became a bum in the EPL. If Pedro was heading to Arsenal or Man city i would give him a higher chance of success than Chelsea where they hardly keep the ball beyond 4-5 passes before they start chasing after the ball again. Thw truth is ,an average player in Chelsea spends more time defending than playing.
Oloye, Pedro is a very hard worker on the pitch. Guardiola loved this guy's work rate. The guy IMHO is an unsung hero in that Barca line up. Now the question is can Mourinho use him properly!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Blukyt wrote:Moses can tie Pedro's boots. WTF are you guys on about. Just because he is Nigerian/African doesn't automatically mean he's better than everyone. It is funny you guys put up names like Moses and Mikel ( :rotf: :rotf: ). Una nor dey shame. These guys are mediocre at best and you put them on this imaginary pedestal. I admire una confidence sha. Smh
No mind dem :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

@Al B Sure! You are absolutely correct. Chelsea has no plan for Moses at all. They are just waiting on the right price to offload the bobo. There is no comparison between Moses and Pedro at all. Pedro by far in my opinion is much better.
bonecrusher
Egg
Egg

Post by bonecrusher »

oloye wrote:All i know is that Jose house nor dey head...how does Pedro fit into the Chelsea connundrum? Will Pedro work like jerki(donkey)? Not the Pedro i see in Barca. The truth is coming to EPL,you cannot try to compare Moses and Pedro... Soldado was tearing it in La Liga,he became a bum in the EPL. If Pedro was heading to Arsenal or Man city i would give him a higher chance of success than Chelsea where they hardly keep the ball beyond 4-5 passes before they start chasing after the ball again. Thw truth is ,an average player in Chelsea spends more time defending than playing.
I'm with you here except for the will Pedro work hard like Jerki comment.

Pedro actually has good work ethics; tracks back, follows coaches commands, doesn't complain much. I think this is why Mo will like him but like you pointed out, I just don't know if he will fit in at Chelsea.

He is not your traditional winger and no offense to your Chelsea players but Pedro is a lot smarter than them so I fear he may be a burst at chelsea unless Cesc can keep him involved with through passes as he makes diagonal runs off the ball and your chelsea strikers are mobile enough to give him options when on the ball.

this guy is used to playing give an go passes at barca and spain and now he has to go play with bricklayers like Ramires.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

All the work rate etc etc na because Pedro na healthy strong bobo and he does not play to invite tackles that limit you with niggling injuries..

Ask VicMo and Jack Wilshere ..add Joel Obi to the list the style of play matters a lot and Moses needs a good coach to help him get better and I am sorry its not Mou. Mou likes finished or near finished product. This is what he gets in Pedro.

Moses Is extremely talented - I dare to say the most talented Player of our current crop of GWG but he needs to be polished just a bit more ..one season with the right coach and right club without injuries and he will be the real deal.

And I btw talent without end product will sit your bum on the bench..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

YUJAM wrote:
amafolas wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Take a look at their career stats. The difference is very clear
you mean those inflated barca stats. Moses does need to add more end-product to his game. I am predicting Pedro will be a bust in the EPL.
I ain't trying to argue or make any predictions. But the stats are the stats. ;-)

Personally I'd take Pedro over Vic Mo any day. Say what you want but Mou is no f@0l. He knows why he paid 30 milla
This question is DOA.

Yujam,

Pedro is better than Moses but I am not sure using the 30 Milla paid by Mourinho is the yardstick. We all saw how much he paid for Cuadrado and the guy can't get a game or hasn't had a good game to save his life.

Pedro will spend more time defending and tracking back than running unto a ball and whipping in a cross. If Pedro ended up in a club like L'Pool, Spurs, Man Utd & City where they play expansive football then we would see his quality shine through.

Anyways, Pedro welcome to the league. It is good to add another player to the league.. I hope he flourishes so that more spanish players can come to the EPL. We need more flair and expressive soccer in the EPL.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Pedro is overrated.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Moses is poor. I've NEVER liked his game.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cristao II wrote:
Oloye, Pedro is a very hard worker on the pitch. Guardiola loved this guy's work rate. The guy IMHO is an unsung hero in that Barca line up. Now the question is can Mourinho use him properly!
and that is why he was benched so much last season :lol: :lol: :lol:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

la liga defenders :boo:
SuperEagles

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video] :ohmy: :clap: :clap: :clap:
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:
So why did Pep no buy am carry go bayern?He is not a starter for Barca.He just come from bench 90% of the time.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
and that is why he was benched so much last season :lol: :lol: :lol:
Question for you - When last did Guardiola coach Barcelona?
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

kajifu wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
So why did Pep no buy am carry go bayern?He is not a starter for Barca.He just come from bench 90% of the time.
Ask Pep why he didnt buy Iniesta, Messi or Alves to Bayern... He was a starter under Pep.

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

mmeny wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
amafolas wrote:
you mean those inflated barca stats. Moses does need to add more end-product to his game. I am predicting Pedro will be a bust in the EPL.
I ain't trying to argue or make any predictions. But the stats are the stats. ;-)

Personally I'd take Pedro over Vic Mo any day. Say what you want but Mou is no f@0l. He knows why he paid 30 milla
This question is DOA.

Yujam,

Pedro is better than Moses but I am not sure using the 30 Milla paid by Mourinho is the yardstick. We all saw how much he paid for Cuadrado and the guy can't get a game or hasn't had a good game to save his life.

Pedro will spend more time defending and tracking back than running unto a ball and whipping in a cross. If Pedro ended up in a club like L'Pool, Spurs, Man Utd & City where they play expansive football then we would see his quality shine through.

Anyways, Pedro welcome to the league. It is good to add another player to the league.. I hope he flourishes so that more spanish players can come to the EPL. We need more flair and expressive soccer in the EPL.
:agree:

HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cristao II wrote:
kajifu wrote:
Cristao II wrote:
Ask Pep why he didnt buy Iniesta, Messi or Alves to Bayern... He was a starter under Pep.
He was not a starter under Pep and stop lying bro.Pep took over in 2008/2009 season
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:[/video] :ohmy: :clap: :clap: :clap:
God bless you chei see skills from Golden Boy.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

mmeny wrote:
YUJAM wrote:
amafolas wrote:

This question is DOA.

Yujam,

Oga mmeny,i can't believe you want the guy to flourish in EPL.smh.Are you a Chelsea fans?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:clap: :clap: :clap:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

Pedro has won the World Cup.

Moses is athletic but in truth the guy has only one move.

x
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

OLoye come and apologise before I post your comments on your FB page o
Oya back to the matter
open and close