3 months until Contract expiration and no comment from nff

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
3 months until Contract expiration and no comment from nff

Post by john12 »

Last december, we heard about NFF insisting that a new contract for BABA will commence in January but right now, we're in march and there's no word from Nff regarding the contract situation. mind you, BABA Contract is supposed to expire in June. please, if there's anyone Privy to Nff send me a PM or comment regarding this situation. if NFF dosen't want to renew BABA contract they should say so instead of wasting time
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 3 months until Contract expiration and no comment from n

Post by zee »

john12 wrote:Last december, we heard about NFF insisting that a new contract for BABA will commence in January but right now, we're in march and there's no word from Nff regarding the contract situation. mind you, BABA Contract is supposed to expire in June. please, if there's anyone Privy to Nff send me a PM or comment regarding this situation. if NFF dosen't want to renew BABA contract they should say so instead of wasting time
Don't bother, they will renew it.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 3 months until Contract expiration and no comment from n

Post by The YeyeMan »

john12 wrote:Last december, we heard about NFF insisting that a new contract for BABA will commence in January but right now, we're in march and there's no word from Nff regarding the contract situation. mind you, BABA Contract is supposed to expire in June. please, if there's anyone Privy to Nff send me a PM or comment regarding this situation. if NFF dosen't want to renew BABA contract they should say so instead of wasting time
:lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.