Sterling tweets : well done Uncle Kelechi..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Sterling tweets : well done Uncle Kelechi..

Post by 1naija »

bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:Let's be clear what the issue is here. The debate here id not Kelechi is 34 but is claiming to be 16 like some our past U17 defenders that used to tae kwon do messi in our 18. Those were extreme cases that I believe till this day should be investigated by ICPC. I think Iheanacho is in his late 20s and is no gaddem 18 years old. And as someone who has played soccer at the highest level (Bay Area soccer league and the Clear Lake co-ed league I can tell you first hand that there is no difference in performance for a 18 year old talented player and a 28 year old talented player. So I can authoritatively say no amount of pictures can make you tell the difference between a 28 year old and a 18 year. Now once you start entering your early 30 like. Our 16 years old prodigy that's a different story. And I can attest to this as a30 year old going on 31.
Good you are 30 turning 31 . Wow,nature must have cheated you so badly . How come you look like you are in your late 60s . Obviously, life has not been very fair to you. No wonder you are always sad . Your incessant sadness is definitely justifiable
Mugu, who don chop your phantom money lately?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

ohsee wrote: You are still making the sort of bad arguments that would make any reasonable person laugh. I don't need to point them out, they will be obvious to everyone but you.

You need to provide evidence that the scans done before the U-17 WC were all flawed, because that is what you are arguing. The fact that subsequent FIFA random scans turned up NOTHING--as opposed to previous WCs--says you are dead wrong. Now you deal with that instead of obfuscating.
:lol: :lol: This is very funny. The only evidence that give you confidence in the scans are the assurance of a discredited organisation (the NFF) and a random scan of just 4 out of 23 players by Fifa).

I have too much evidence on NFF wuru-wuru to not trust anything that comes out of their mouth. They are just not credible.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

ohsee wrote:Adokie's article on the 2013 U-17 team:

Unfortunately, the flame of doubt regarding the eligibility of many of the players was stoked by the ‘NFF’ itself. Recall that within a period of only six months this year, as many of them as could have made an entire team were disqualified after complaints and protests were made locally and internationally concerning their “’NFF’-verified” ages.

Well, I want to take solace in recent assurances by our sports authorities that even FIFA attested that every member of our current squad passed the MRI test.

But even that confirmation raised serious questions for the ‘NFF’. I have seen all our controversial ‘youth teams’ since 1985 and this one would definitely rank among the best. If, indeed, our true U17s could be so dominant, why did our sports authorities consistently neglect to use them, preferring instead the self-limiting, development-stalling and reputation-damaging wrong-headed policy of using overage and ineligible players? How would it be explained that not even one of the entire current squad of players between the ages of 14 and 17 was listed as being in any secondary school?
1. Adokiye says that the NFF assured that "even Fifa attested that" all the players were tested. What Fifa actually do is mandate that you test all your players. I don't think Fifa are in a position to supervise the tests to guarantee it is done properly in Nigeria.

2. You may have missed Adokiye's secondary school comments. That is a red flag. None of our U-17 players were in secondary school. I think all of them including Kelechi were in academies. Academies like Barca's and Ajax's run proper education programmes. I think only a handful of them do so in Nigeria, like Kojo Williams' in Kwara State. I have searched online for any info about Kelechi's Taye Academy in Owerri. They don't even have a website. It is very unlikely that they are running an education programme. If that is the case, and Kelechi was not in secondary school in 2013, it raises serious questions about his age, MRI or no MRI.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

1naija wrote:
bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:Let's be clear what the issue is here. The debate here id not Kelechi is 34 but is claiming to be 16 like some our past U17 defenders that used to tae kwon do messi in our 18. Those were extreme cases that I believe till this day should be investigated by ICPC. I think Iheanacho is in his late 20s and is no gaddem 18 years old. And as someone who has played soccer at the highest level (Bay Area soccer league and the Clear Lake co-ed league I can tell you first hand that there is no difference in performance for a 18 year old talented player and a 28 year old talented player. So I can authoritatively say no amount of pictures can make you tell the difference between a 28 year old and a 18 year. Now once you start entering your early 30 like. Our 16 years old prodigy that's a different story. And I can attest to this as a30 year old going on 31.
Good you are 30 turning 31 . Wow,nature must have cheated you so badly . How come you look like you are in your late 60s . Obviously, life has not been very fair to you. No wonder you are always sad . Your incessant sadness is definitely justifiable
Good morning bros and fellow Imolite. Bros why are you inordinately irascible ? Honesty this your cantankerous attitude is not healthy for you . Imagine you just turned 31 but anybody who sees you will invariably classify you as a geriatric in his late 60s or early 70s . I'm sure you looks contributes profoundly to your incessant sadness . But as a bros and fellow Imolite I sincerely advise you accept the wickedness the nature has dished out to you graciously and be happy. One more piece of exhortation refrain from hanging around that Prince of darkness because that one is a pathological sadist and his condition is highly contagious .
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

1naija wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Good morning bros and fellow Imolite. Bros why are you inordinately irascible ? Honesty this your cantankerous attitude is not healthy for you . Imagine you just turned 31 but anybody who sees you will invariably classify you as a geriatric in his late 60s or early 70s . I'm sure you looks contributes profoundly to your incessant sadness . But as a bros and fellow Imolite I sincerely advise you accept the wickedness the nature has dished out to you graciously and be happy. One more piece of exhortation refrain from hanging around that Prince of darkness because that one is a pathological sadist and his condition is highly contagious .Though his days here with us are numbered. The kingmakers have found a final solution to his nuisance . He will soon go back where he migrated from.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

1naija wrote:
bully12 wrote:
Good morning bros and fellow Imolite. Bros why are you inordinately irascible ? Honesty this your cantankerous attitude is not healthy for you . Imagine you just turned 31 but anybody who sees you will invariably classify you as a geriatric in his late 60s or early 70s . I'm sure you looks contributes profoundly to your incessant sadness . But as a bros and fellow Imolite I sincerely advise you accept the wickedness the nature has dished out to you graciously and be happy. One more piece of exhortation refrain from hanging around that Prince of darkness because that one is a pathological sadist and his condition is highly contagious .
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Damunk wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
airwolex wrote:Nigerians cheat at every age grade competition. You can't do things like that and act indignant when you are called out, that's not reasoning properly, that's being obnoxious.

Only last week I spoke to a local coach in the Ikeja area that has a youth club and he confirmed that the cheating is still going on and they are all powerless to stop it.

I don't know why the footballers on this forum are quiet on this issue but I know several Basketballers including one that still plays for this Country who falsified their ages.

For basketball the incentive is to go to America (first high school then College). If they can make a career of it fine if they can't they get their papers. You can't begrudge them because most are dirt poor and it's better to be an age cheat than a drug mule.

I know of a guy who's 28 and went back to high school as a 15 year old. If I posted his picture here you would think he was closer to 15 than 28, is that the kind of guy that a Basketball fan should be excited about as a future star? Jokers!

My advise for him was that once he got there on no account should he touch any of the highschool girls, remember you are old enough to be their father. Good thing he is a smart boy...or man.
Chief is this a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm dead serious...fantastic hardworking guy, was playing bball and was a security guard in a bank on a salary of about 150 dollars a month, I didn't even know he was that old till he told me. I was happy that he finally got a visa after almost 7 years of trying . TBH I thought he was 22 so I was blown away when he told me his age, to be a 28 year old and have to pretend to be 15 amongst guys young enough to be your nephew is horrible. Should be finishing soon and no...this is not an aberration. I honestly think people like Damunk do not know the scale of the cheating and that's why he gives guys the benefit of the doubt.
Actually I don't give the 'benefit of the doubt' without good reason. Giving everyone the benefit of the doubt is just as silly as painting everyone with the same brush and sticking with it, come what may.
By now we should all be able to be more objective.

The numerous MRI tests, the very public career progression backed up by photographs and the video evidence chronicling the lives of this batch of kids - and specifically the young man in question, Kelechi - and seeing them physically grow before our very eyes should be enough to cause any reasonable person to back off from an entrenched position, based on history. And even if we know it is still happening at the local level,we also KNOW that those kids wont get past the heavy-duty U17 screening once it gets to the national and international level any more.

God, if we were to think this way in our various professions, we'd all have been sacked and replaced by younger, more open-minded individuals, nurtured on evidence-based practice a long time ago!

How can anyone be using what applied to Osondu, Dimeji Lawal and more recently Chukwudi to a kid that has gone through a whole batch of checks and controls, both locally and by FIFA?

This 'I must be right' rigidity of thought, believing one is in control of the rights and wrongs of the Universe is a sure sign of senility.
Y'all are too young for this!!!! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Sorry to say Damunk, I've got a lot of time for you, but you are being extremely naive.

The IAAF has been waging a serious war, throwing millions of dollars trying to catch dope thieves for years but still the sport is tainted and every year people are being outed for doping yet you expect that 5 years of MRI testing will eradicate age cheating in Nigeria?

As for the progression, please guys....the only progression you have are videos and pictures, something you always rubbish when they are used for the other side of the argument but I guess your ageologist is better than ours.

Again since the MRI testing has started I know of at least two players that are overaged who passed the "rigorous test". If two passed it then others can.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

cic old boy wrote:
ohsee wrote: You are still making the sort of bad arguments that would make any reasonable person laugh. I don't need to point them out, they will be obvious to everyone but you.

You need to provide evidence that the scans done before the U-17 WC were all flawed, because that is what you are arguing. The fact that subsequent FIFA random scans turned up NOTHING--as opposed to previous WCs--says you are dead wrong. Now you deal with that instead of obfuscating.
:lol: :lol: This is very funny. The only evidence that give you confidence in the scans are the assurance of a discredited organisation (the NFF) and a random scan of just 4 out of 23 players by Fifa).

I have too much evidence on NFF wuru-wuru to not trust anything that comes out of their mouth. They are just not credible.
You don't know anything about statistics do you? If the majority of players were overage, a random scan WILL identify that. I keep telling you this, and you keep dodging it. If only a minority were and so most could slip through, then you have to accept that there is a high probability that Kelechi is among the innocent. Most people get this. I don't know why you don't.
Last edited by ohsee on Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

cic old boy wrote:
ohsee wrote:Adokie's article on the 2013 U-17 team:

Unfortunately, the flame of doubt regarding the eligibility of many of the players was stoked by the ‘NFF’ itself. Recall that within a period of only six months this year, as many of them as could have made an entire team were disqualified after complaints and protests were made locally and internationally concerning their “’NFF’-verified” ages.

Well, I want to take solace in recent assurances by our sports authorities that even FIFA attested that every member of our current squad passed the MRI test.

But even that confirmation raised serious questions for the ‘NFF’. I have seen all our controversial ‘youth teams’ since 1985 and this one would definitely rank among the best. If, indeed, our true U17s could be so dominant, why did our sports authorities consistently neglect to use them, preferring instead the self-limiting, development-stalling and reputation-damaging wrong-headed policy of using overage and ineligible players? How would it be explained that not even one of the entire current squad of players between the ages of 14 and 17 was listed as being in any secondary school?
1. Adokiye says that the NFF assured that "even Fifa attested that" all the players were tested. What Fifa actually do is mandate that you test all your players. I don't think Fifa are in a position to supervise the tests to guarantee it is done properly in Nigeria.

2. You may have missed Adokiye's secondary school comments. That is a red flag. None of our U-17 players were in secondary school. I think all of them including Kelechi were in academies. Academies like Barca's and Ajax's run proper education programmes. I think only a handful of them do so in Nigeria, like Kojo Williams' in Kwara State. I have searched online for any info about Kelechi's Taye Academy in Owerri. They don't even have a website. It is very unlikely that they are running an education programme. If that is the case, and Kelechi was not in secondary school in 2013, it raises serious questions about his age, MRI or no MRI.
More "I can always criticize the evidence and so it proves my point." Very weak cic, very weak. Not worth responding to. Let me try your style of "refutation." Remember the family from the US? They are Nigerian so they could be lying. And that birth certificate they provided? They are in Nigeria where anything is forgable, so they could have forged it. That's the level of absurdity we are dealing with regarding your arguments. You argue like you are in a murder trial where you are a lawyer trying to cast doubt, any doubt at all, on the evidence. The notable exception in your case is that the defendants are guilty until proven innocent, and no proof is good enough for you.
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

ohsee wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
ohsee wrote: None of the statements you make above are worthy of comment. You simply continue to apply a vast generalization to all cases, including a specific case where your vast generalization is a huge stretch. No one is denying that there is fraud. But you are denying that there can be any genuine cases.
:lol: But you are generalising about MRI scans in a country where we can't say with any honesty that the scans were done properly! Genuine cases are possible, my argument is about the probability of those cases. We all saw a genuine U-17 being told he failed the test! :lol:
You are still making the sort of bad arguments that would make any reasonable person laugh. I don't need to point them out, they will be obvious to everyone but you.

Grand Pa Ohsee I don't know if you will take an advice from a youngee like me I'm sure you know me and 1najia are age mates . We are in our iearly 30s . My advice quit this debate with your home boy . Your points are very lucid and convincing thus you won the debates without any shred of doubt . You know your home boy takes premium in winning an argument not presenting a solid or convincing evidence. Incontrovertible you have remarkably presented all facts and the truth because you have them but unlike your homeboy who always bang on the table the only strategy in his empty armament to confuse some vacuous minds like my age mate 1najia and Prince to agree with him.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

airwolex wrote:
Damunk wrote:
airwolex wrote:
Samora Machel wrote:
airwolex wrote:Nigerians cheat at every age grade competition. You can't do things like that and act indignant when you are called out, that's not reasoning properly, that's being obnoxious.

Only last week I spoke to a local coach in the Ikeja area that has a youth club and he confirmed that the cheating is still going on and they are all powerless to stop it.

I don't know why the footballers on this forum are quiet on this issue but I know several Basketballers including one that still plays for this Country who falsified their ages.

For basketball the incentive is to go to America (first high school then College). If they can make a career of it fine if they can't they get their papers. You can't begrudge them because most are dirt poor and it's better to be an age cheat than a drug mule.

I know of a guy who's 28 and went back to high school as a 15 year old. If I posted his picture here you would think he was closer to 15 than 28, is that the kind of guy that a Basketball fan should be excited about as a future star? Jokers!

My advise for him was that once he got there on no account should he touch any of the highschool girls, remember you are old enough to be their father. Good thing he is a smart boy...or man.
Chief is this a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm dead serious...fantastic hardworking guy, was playing bball and was a security guard in a bank on a salary of about 150 dollars a month, I didn't even know he was that old till he told me. I was happy that he finally got a visa after almost 7 years of trying . TBH I thought he was 22 so I was blown away when he told me his age, to be a 28 year old and have to pretend to be 15 amongst guys young enough to be your nephew is horrible. Should be finishing soon and no...this is not an aberration. I honestly think people like Damunk do not know the scale of the cheating and that's why he gives guys the benefit of the doubt.
Actually I don't give the 'benefit of the doubt' without good reason. Giving everyone the benefit of the doubt is just as silly as painting everyone with the same brush and sticking with it, come what may.
By now we should all be able to be more objective.

The numerous MRI tests, the very public career progression backed up by photographs and the video evidence chronicling the lives of this batch of kids - and specifically the young man in question, Kelechi - and seeing them physically grow before our very eyes should be enough to cause any reasonable person to back off from an entrenched position, based on history. And even if we know it is still happening at the local level,we also KNOW that those kids wont get past the heavy-duty U17 screening once it gets to the national and international level any more.

God, if we were to think this way in our various professions, we'd all have been sacked and replaced by younger, more open-minded individuals, nurtured on evidence-based practice a long time ago!

How can anyone be using what applied to Osondu, Dimeji Lawal and more recently Chukwudi to a kid that has gone through a whole batch of checks and controls, both locally and by FIFA?

This 'I must be right' rigidity of thought, believing one is in control of the rights and wrongs of the Universe is a sure sign of senility.
Y'all are too young for this!!!! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Sorry to say Damunk, I've got a lot of time for you, but you are being extremely naive.

The IAAF has been waging a serious war, throwing millions of dollars trying to catch dope thieves for years but still the sport is tainted and every year people are being outed for doping yet you expect that 5 years of MRI testing will eradicate age cheating in Nigeria?

As for the progression, please guys....the only progression you have are videos and pictures, something you always rubbish when they are used for the other side of the argument but I guess your ageologist is better than ours.

Again since the MRI testing has started I know of at least two players that are overaged who passed the "rigorous test". If two passed it then others can.
Airwolex, the reason why your case is slightly 'off point' is that you are making the general case for age cheating in Nigeria which nobody is contesting with you.
This thread is about this kid (Kelechi) from this bunch of kids (the 2013 U17 team). Kids who (at the risk of sounding like a track on 'repeat') have been tested and retested like no other, not only by the NFF but also by FIFA.

When you asked the rhetorical question 'Why is Kelechi different? ('Is it because he is in ManCity? Or is it becos he is talented?') it showed you had jumped into the thread half way through, or else you would have realised that these questions were soooo irrelevant to the issue being discussed and the points that had been raised.

Now it seems you have either simply scanned through the admittedly lengthy thread, or are simply digging your heels in after a faulty start.

THE FACT THAT AGE-CHEATING WAS AND STILL IS A MAJOR PROBLEM IN NIGERIA IS NOT IN DISPUTE.

What we are arguing about is the fact that, despite this well-recognised fact, there is more than enough evidence to suggest Kelechi is the age he says he is, while there is NO evidence at all to suggest the contrary, other than the general widely-acknowledged point that Nigeria's age-cheating history is still a major problem.

It does not as a result automatically imply that Kelechi or you or me or even Ohsee are not the ages we all proclaim to be simply because we are Nigerians. Haba!. What you need to do is NOT make the the obvious general case for Nigerian age-cheating, but make the case that disputes and ultimately outweighs all the evidence in favour of Kelechi being 18.

It's not rocket science bro. Just make the specific case.

PS: As for the two guys you know that are overage and passed the MRI test, tell us a bit more and let us examine the evidence. The MRI is a bio-technical test which many still seem to not fully understand. So them 'passing' the test needs to be examined, including the fact as to whether they even did the test in the first place.

As long as you are a human being, you just can't 'pass' the test beyond a certain age unless you have it 'arranged'.
Are we 'arranging' with FIFA too?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

I see we have resorted to ignoring evidence that doesn't sit well with blind faith - even when we posted the evidence. Adokiye questions the claim that all our 2013 players passed the MRI scan with this:
How would it be explained that not even one of the entire current squad of players between the ages of 14 and 17 was listed as being in any secondary school?
The explanation is either they were being educated at their academies or they had finished secondary school. There are not that many academies in Nigeria that run education programmes. The Taye Academy doesn't seem to be one of them. If Kelechi left secondary school b/4 2012, it is highly likely that he is older than his official age. This shouldn't be too hard to establish in Owerri and it would raise serious questions about any MRI scan he passed.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

cic old boy wrote:I see we have resorted to ignoring evidence that doesn't sit well with blind faith - even when we posted the evidence. Adokiye questions the claim that all our 2013 players passed the MRI scan with this:
How would it be explained that not even one of the entire current squad of players between the ages of 14 and 17 was listed as being in any secondary school?
The explanation is either they were being educated at their academies or they had finished secondary school. There are not that many academies in Nigeria that run education programmes. The Taye Academy doesn't seem to be one of them. If Kelechi left secondary school b/4 2012, it is highly likely that he is older than his official age. This shouldn't be too hard to establish in Owerri and it would raise serious questions about any MRI scan he passed.
I wonder how you reason, or if you even went to secondary school in Naija. In secondary school, almost all my mates that were in the school team also played for clubs. In this era where players are hijacked from their academies and there's virtually no school sport. Tell me, which do you think would be forefront on their cv's.
I know for a fact that I read somewhere about Manu releasing players to go take their WAEC. Why you are so focused of diminishing this guy, with virtually no concrete evidence is something I would love to know.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

okidoki wrote:
I wonder how you reason, or if you even went to secondary school in Naija. In secondary school, almost all my mates that were in the school team also played for clubs. In this era where players are hijacked from their academies and there's virtually no school sport. Tell me, which do you think would be forefront on their cv's.
I know for a fact that I read somewhere about Manu releasing players to go take their WAEC. Why you are so focused of diminishing this guy, with virtually no concrete evidence is something I would love to know.
Instead of wondering how I reason, you should wonder whether you reason b/c none of what you wrote makes any sense or relates to what Adokiye said or what I said on the secondary school issue.
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by okidoki »

cic old boy wrote:
okidoki wrote:
Instead of wondering how I reason, you should wonder whether you reason b/c none of what you wrote makes any sense or relates to what Adokiye said or what I said on the secondary school issue.
What I've written is self explanatory, but if you insist I'll break it down. Some of these guys might actually be in secondary school. However the lack of school sports and not being discovered through their schools, means unlike the days of principals cup. The first catchment is the academies were they are trained, and probably identify more with.
I know these academies don't give an inch in labeling the players theirs, in every way possible. So,I think it plausible most of them would first identify with the academies, before school.

Like I stated, I know I read that some of them were released by Manu to go take their WAEC.
However if this explanation isn't enough, and you Prefer to continue your mini crusade carry on.

I'm not into that. If you have proof, present it , Far more mature than keep mouthing off, like a pregnant market woman.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bully12 wrote:
1naija wrote:
bully12 wrote:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: kai nah my uncle you yab like this
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

What has Kelechi got to do with this tales by moonlight gist??? You and CIC have yet to provide a single piece of objective evidence to show that Kelechi is overaged. None whatsoever. If you guys don't have any proof, Kindly spare us ur jibberish and STFU. :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

:bump:
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

cic old boy wrote::bump:
:lol: why u dey :bump: this thread now? any further evidence or clarification to be presented? :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

cic old boy wrote: :bump:
:D :taunt: :D :taunt:
Remember your "loss of form" arguments about why Barcelona was losing last season? Maybe the Barca players are overage. :lol: