Cybereagles
http://forum.cybereagles.com/

So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....?
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=264977
Page 1 of 2

Author:  Kabalega [ Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:59 pm ]
Post subject:  So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....?

And 19 year old, left 3 defenders, no 4 defenders and the goalie stranded. :shock:
Fellaini just froze and stared in awe. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

You cannot make this up! :D

Image


There is no league like the EPL and there is only one EPL, one in which new comers score 20 min into their debuts .... the best league in the World! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34160795

Author:  Nkume [ Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

Chei this guy na Henry.

Author:  Catalyst [ Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:41 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

Kabalega,

What do you think of how Martial played today?

Author:  Kabalega [ Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

Catalyst wrote:
Kabalega,

What do you think of how Martial played today?
What do I think? Hmm that's a tough one....

Going by the move that led to the goal and the fact that the 19 year old had about 25 minutes of play at the end of the game, I give him a tentative 8 out of 10 stars. I still have to see the extended highlights when I get home because I didn't really see the game.

However, when I factor in the competition and of course, the league.... I'm inclined to revise my rating to a 6/10.... :twisted:

Again, let me see the extended highlights before I confirm .....

Author:  lacidi [ Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:51 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

How is that guy 19? Hmm

Author:  oloye [ Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

I will wait until i see him again and again...there is something about that goal that does not move me. What i mean is this....the finishing was great but the move that led to it was move like some elements of luck, which he created of course. Nevwrtheless it can only do hom good to score on his debut,nothinh boost a players confidence more than that.

Author:  Kabalega [ Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:11 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

oloye wrote:
I will wait until i see him again and again...there is something about that goal that does not move me. What i mean is this....the finishing was great but the move that led to it was move like some elements of luck, which he created of course. Nevwrtheless it can only do hom good to score on his debut,nothinh boost a players confidence more than that.
You have no faith in Liverpool's defending? :)

Author:  theYemster [ Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

oloye wrote:
I will wait until i see him again and again...there is something about that goal that does not move me. What i mean is this....the finishing was great but the move that led to it was move like some elements of luck, which he created of course. Nevwrtheless it can only do hom good to score on his debut,nothinh boost a players confidence more than that.

Did you ever score on your debut...or no? :P

Author:  YemiBrazil [ Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

theYemster wrote:
oloye wrote:
I will wait until i see him again and again...there is something about that goal that does not move me. What i mean is this....the finishing was great but the move that led to it was move like some elements of luck, which he created of course. Nevwrtheless it can only do hom good to score on his debut,nothinh boost a players confidence more than that.

Did you ever score on your debut...or no? :P

:D Nope. He was a Center Defender and he did well on his debut sending 2 strikers to the orthopedic ward.

Author:  tfco [ Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

Kabalega wrote:
.... the best league in the World! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34160795


and that's why you keep opening threads about The Best League™

Still awaiting ONE thread about the NDL...just one.

Author:  anointed [ Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

YemiBrazil wrote:
theYemster wrote:
oloye wrote:
I will wait until i see him again and again...there is something about that goal that does not move me. What i mean is this....the finishing was great but the move that led to it was move like some elements of luck, which he created of course. Nevwrtheless it can only do hom good to score on his debut,nothinh boost a players confidence more than that.

Did you ever score on your debut...or no? :P

:D Nope. He was a Center Defender and he did well on his debut sending 2 strikers to the orthopedic ward.


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Author:  Kabalega [ Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:12 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
.... the best league in the World! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34160795


and that's why you keep opening threads about The Best League™

Still awaiting ONE thread about the NDL...just one.

Keep waiting .... There is only one 20 minute league, the EPL! :lol: :lol:

Author:  bully12 [ Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:33 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

oloye wrote:
I will wait until i see him again and again...there is something about that goal that does not move me. What i mean is this....the finishing was great but the move that led to it was move like some elements of luck, which he created of course. Nevwrtheless it can only do hom good to score on his debut,nothinh boost a players confidence more than that.

Who knows how many times you were beaten with such exquisite and scintillating moves during your playing days however, you refused to credit them to the supermacy of the offensive players but attributed them to elements of good luck. Bros acknowledge it there was something dazzling and brilliant about the moves that led to the goal.
But I'm sure no player that did it successfully to you ever tried it again the third time because the second time they all ended up in orthopedic and physical therapeutic clinics

Author:  tfco [ Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
.... the best league in the World! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34160795


and that's why you keep opening threads about The Best League™

Still awaiting ONE thread about the NDL...just one.

Keep waiting .... There is only one 20 minute league, the EPL! :lol: :lol:



...and there are ZERO postings from you on the league you 'claim' to enjoy and watch.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Author:  oloye [ Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:05 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

bully12 wrote:
oloye wrote:
I will wait until i see him again and again...there is something about that goal that does not move me. What i mean is this....the finishing was great but the move that led to it was move like some elements of luck, which he created of course. Nevwrtheless it can only do hom good to score on his debut,nothinh boost a players confidence more than that.

Who knows how many times you were beaten with such exquisite and scintillating moves during your playing days however, you refused to credit them to the supermacy of the offensive players but attributed them to elements of good luck. Bros acknowledge it there was something dazzling and brilliant about the moves that led to the goal.
But I'm sure no player that did it successfully to you ever tried it again the third time because the second time they all ended up in orthopedic and physical therapeutic clinics

:lol: My good friend you nor lie.... I wont try to take anything away from the boy,as a former pro,i am delighted for him because i know what it means for him to score..any goa at that it does not matter if it is a tap in. But also experience would say wait till we start celebrating.... Look at Depay for example , a couple of brilliant goals and he has been playing hiccup football since.

Author:  oloye [ Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:06 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

:thumbs:
YemiBrazil wrote:
theYemster wrote:
oloye wrote:
I will wait until i see him again and again...there is something about that goal that does not move me. What i mean is this....the finishing was great but the move that led to it was move like some elements of luck, which he created of course. Nevwrtheless it can only do hom good to score on his debut,nothinh boost a players confidence more than that.

Did you ever score on your debut...or no? :P

:D Nope. He was a Center Defender and he did well on his debut sending 2 strikers to the orthopedic ward.

:thumbs: Wa sere Yemoo!

Author:  oloye [ Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:07 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

Kabalega wrote:
oloye wrote:
I will wait until i see him again and again...there is something about that goal that does not move me. What i mean is this....the finishing was great but the move that led to it was move like some elements of luck, which he created of course. Nevwrtheless it can only do hom good to score on his debut,nothinh boost a players confidence more than that.
You have no faith in Liverpool's defending? :)

Skirtel....turned and swirled around like ogbono soup!

Author:  anointed [ Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:13 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

oloye wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
oloye wrote:
I will wait until i see him again and again...there is something about that goal that does not move me. What i mean is this....the finishing was great but the move that led to it was move like some elements of luck, which he created of course. Nevwrtheless it can only do hom good to score on his debut,nothinh boost a players confidence more than that.
You have no faith in Liverpool's defending? :)

Skirtel....turned and swirled around like ogbono soup!


You are just skirting round the issue like there's a martial law preventing you from hitting the nail on the head.

Author:  Kabalega [ Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
tfco wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
.... the best league in the World! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/34160795


and that's why you keep opening threads about The Best League™

Still awaiting ONE thread about the NDL...just one.

Keep waiting .... There is only one 20 minute league, the EPL! :lol: :lol:



...and there are ZERO postings from you on the league you 'claim' to enjoy and watch.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Are you sure? Please look up the meaning of "confirmation bias" .... :twisted:

Author:  Gooner1 [ Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:29 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

according to wenger, he was a risk not worth taking

Author:  Kabalega [ Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

Gooner1 wrote:
according to wenger, he was a risk not worth taking
:lol: :lol: That is a euphemism for "he cost too much for me!"

Author:  Catalyst [ Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:25 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

Kabalega wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Kabalega,

What do you think of how Martial played today?
What do I think? Hmm that's a tough one....

Going by the move that led to the goal and the fact that the 19 year old had about 25 minutes of play at the end of the game, I give him a tentative 8 out of 10 stars. I still have to see the extended highlights when I get home because I didn't really see the game.

However, when I factor in the competition and of course, the league.... I'm inclined to revise my rating to a 6/10.... :twisted:

Again, let me see the extended highlights before I confirm .....


I know you throw a small jab at EPL.

But I am sooo happy for the kid. I can imagine the pressure they and their families feel. My goodness I want him to succeed so that people will not label him because of the hefty price tag.

What I loved the most was his confidence. His finishing was very much Henry-isk - inside foot placement of the ball.

Author:  Kabalega [ Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: So, Anthony Martial Scored 20 min into EPL debut too....

Catalyst wrote:
Kabalega wrote:
Catalyst wrote:
Kabalega,

What do you think of how Martial played today?
What do I think? Hmm that's a tough one....

Going by the move that led to the goal and the fact that the 19 year old had about 25 minutes of play at the end of the game, I give him a tentative 8 out of 10 stars. I still have to see the extended highlights when I get home because I didn't really see the game.

However, when I factor in the competition and of course, the league.... I'm inclined to revise my rating to a 6/10.... :twisted:

Again, let me see the extended highlights before I confirm .....


I know you throw a small jab at EPL.

But I am sooo happy for the kid. I can imagine the pressure they and their families feel. My goodness I want him to succeed so that people will not label him because of the hefty price tag.

What I loved the most was his confidence. His finishing was very much Henry-isk - inside foot placement of the ball.

The guy is the real deal!

My concern is his emotional stability and hangers on off the pitch.

Did you see his reaction after Fellaini balloned a ball when he tried to lobe the goalie at the beginning of the game? It was ..." how can you miss that.... mschew!" :lol: :lol:

The current mess an ManU might actually stunt the guy's development.

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC + 1 hour
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/