LC: Spurs 1-2 Arsenal: FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
LC: Spurs 1-2 Arsenal: FT

Post by Its a Goal »

Spurs is on a 3 match winning streak while ARSEnal has lost 2 in a row. Obviously the odds favor Tottenham considering ARSEnal is going to be missing some players through suspension and injury and the match is at WHL but this match been a NLD means all that is thrown out of the window. I don't think ARSEnal will sit back and get thumped 3 times in a row therefore I expect them to lineup a strong squad to take out Spurs. On the other hand Spurs will like to get the bragging rights with the likes of Dele Ali, Eric Dier, Harry Kane, Son and Eriksen fighting to hold the honor of not getting beat at home. A real fire works at play and honestly can't say which way it is going to swing. I just hope and pray it will be 4 wins in a row at the end of the day.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: LC: Spurs vs ARSEnal Preview

Post by Cristao II »

Spurs have the youngest side in the EPL with an average age of 23.9 years. Son, Lamela, Dier are in fine form. Kane is yet to score and Erikson has returned. It is interesting to see the lineups both sides will play. Arsenal will be mad post their loss to Chelsea and will not want to lose two derbies in a row.

It will be a good game. I believe Arsenal will be missing 6 of their key players (not sure offhand) but does that really matter? It is perfect timing for us in Nigeria as the next two days are public holidays so expect some late nights ..

That said - COME ON YOU SPURS!!!
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Its a Goal wrote:Spurs is on a 3 match winning streak while ARSEnal has lost 2 in a row. Obviously the odds favor Tottenham considering ARSEnal is going to be missing some players through suspension and injury and the match is at WHL but this match been a NLD means all that is thrown out of the window. I don't think ARSEnal will sit back and get thumped 3 times in a row therefore I expect them to lineup a strong squad to take out Spurs. On the other hand Spurs will like to get the bragging rights with the likes of Dele Ali, Eric Dier, Harry Kane, Son and Eriksen fighting to hold the honor of not getting beat at home. A real fire works at play and honestly can't say which way it is going to swing. I just hope and pray it will be 4 wins in a row at the end of the day.

Dirty SPUDITE ! :twisted:
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Both teams are likely to make changes. Games between this two can often turn form on its head.
Both will be glad to pick up a win, at least for bragging right but a defeat will also allow them to concentrate on more pressing matter of the league and Europe
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Make I balance myself :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

I tip Arsenal to win this game and also win the Capital One cup. This is the kind of cup they need to pad up stats. :mrgreen:
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope good officiating will be on display in this derby.What happen on Weekend should not be around to mess this big game .
Wenger should allow those guys that has not play to get minutes today.
Spurs should also take it easy on their big bro and ask for tip to face Man City this weekend.
It will be nice if Spurs beat Man City to keep the top teams closer to each other
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

YemiBrazil wrote:Make I balance myself :mrgreen:
YemiOshodi :taunt:
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Globero wrote:
YemiSpurs :taunt:
8-)
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Really hope I'm wrong but not sure how that midfield will be able to dictate the tempo or deal with inevitable Spurs pressing.

Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Also cup policy of back up GK should never stand in the NLD. Cech is a GK FFS..hardly have to worry about fatigue.
Detective Bunk Moreland

Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Arsenal better win period, AW starts that 11 in the NLD they better win, a lose tonight AW will get torn to shreds and deservedly so.
Detective Bunk Moreland

Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Also cup policy of back up GK should never stand in the NLD. Cech is a GK FFS..hardly have to worry about fatigue.
Please give Ospina his due credit. He's a top class keeper.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Arsenal better win period, AW starts that 11 in the NLD they better win, a lose tonight AW will get torn to shreds and deservedly so.
Arsene Wenger being torn to shreds is new how exactly ? :lol:
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Globero wrote:
YemiSpurs :taunt:
8-)
:scared:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Really hope I'm wrong but not sure how that midfield will be able to dictate the tempo or deal with inevitable Spurs pressing.

It's nice to know that the goons are taking it like it's Champions League :tic: :tic: :tic: :tic:
slyk
Egg
Egg

Post by slyk »

Globero wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Arsenal better win period, AW starts that 11 in the NLD they better win, a lose tonight AW will get torn to shreds and deservedly so.
Arsene Wenger being torn to shreds is new how exactly ? :lol:
He usually getss torn to shreds about 15 to 20 times every season. :)
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cally wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Also cup policy of back up GK should never stand in the NLD. Cech is a GK FFS..hardly have to worry about fatigue.
Please give Ospina his due credit. He's a top class keeper.
He is not Petr Cech...Saw how he struggled in Zagreb. Saw how he performed at WHL in the last NLD.

Hope I'm wrong but that midfield look a mess, not sure how that back four deals with Spurs pace..again hope I'm wrong but seriously worried about tonight's NLD
Last edited by Tunisian Gooner on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detective Bunk Moreland

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

All new backline for Spurs plus injury returnees - INTERESTING

Michel Vorm
Federico Fazio
Kieran Trippier
Kevin Wimmer
Eric Dier
Danny Rose
Christian Eriksen
Nacer Chadli
Andros Townsend
Tom Carroll
Harry Kane

Substitutes:

Lloris
Walker
Vertonghen
Winks
Alli
Clinton N'Jie
Son
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Is Cameroon Wander kid, Presido, playing?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

TG you like to put person under pressure but i really will not shake this time.
What ever happen should happen,not ready to shake shalke and my family in trouble.
Good luck to the boys,i will not even watch it but the replay.
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

So both teams are playing with a whole lot of changes to the line up. Our crap is better your crap time.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
kalamashaka
Egg
Egg

Post by kalamashaka »

game is on Arsenal player live if you're a member
:thumb:
"How many white men went in the party that destroyed Abame?"