Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:41 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:05 pm 

Can anyone truly say Everton are better today for getting rid of Koeman?

Or iWest Brom; where can they get a better manager than Pulis for the players they have....

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:12 pm 

Not least for the players they have, in the game itself, there are few better than the Profess Professor of the Sciences.

Oga Ron had to go, by the laws of the land; by allowing Unsworth to man the dugout for more than a minute, they have sentenced themselves to a relegation dogfight.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:12 pm 

Coach wrote:
Not least for the players they have, in the game itself, there are few better than the Profess Professor of the Sciences.

:clap:

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:21 pm 

The players wont respond as long as they have an interim person in place. The problem is when you sack a coach with no replacement in already in place.

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:59 pm 

pardew in the running to take over at west brom
white privilege gone mad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:06 pm 

oloye wrote:
The players wont respond as long as they have an interim person in place. The problem is when you sack a coach with no replacement in already in place.

The opposite happened with Leicester and Craig Shakespeare. They responded to him as interim manager but tuned him out when he became full time manager lol.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:26 pm 

oloye wrote:

They have been trying to drag Silva from Watford, but with Watford performing like they are, Watford is fighting tooth and nail to keep him. Personally, I see the reason here... I rather wait to hire Silva than hire some washed up Allardyce or another sh1t English coach again, just because I want a permanent man in charge.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:26 pm 

Coach, how come you havent added Benitez? 4 loses in a row.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:11 pm 

^The takeover is a perfect smokescreen and buying Rafa extra time. By the end of January the season tickets will be raining down on his bald head.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:30 pm 

David "the Undertaker" Unsworth may well the first caretaker manager to be sacked rather than replaced.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:01 pm 

Coach wrote:
David "the Undertaker" Unsworth may well the first caretaker manager to be sacked rather than replaced.

In a normal world, this thing would not even smell Div 3, talkless of coaching a premier league team.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:30 pm 
Site Admin

Pardew to West Brom.
Big Sam to Everton.

This is all about jobs for the boys. A ridiculous merry-go-round. How about this from WhatsApp group I am a part of?

Quote:
Last 12 yrs:

Palace: Pulis, Pardew, Allardyce, Hodgson
WBA: Hodgson, Pulis, Pardew
West Ham: Pardew, Allardyce, Moyes
Newcastle: Allardyce, Pardew
Everton: Moyes, Allardyce
Fulham: Hodgson, Hughes
Sunderland: Allardyce, Moyes
Stoke: Pulis, Hughes
Blackburn: Hughes, Allardyce.

Tony Pulis, Mark Hughes, Alan Pardew, Sam Allardyce, Roy Hodgson and David Moyes have basically been doing job swaps for the last decade in England.

This is remarkable. I knew it was bad, but this takes the cake. Hodgson, Moyes, Allardyce, Pardew and Allardyce have all been handed PL jobs this year, there will be 9 British managers in the Premier League including all of the bottom 7, none in the top 6. Average age: 53. Major trophies between them: 0. 19 PL stints between them.

It is not the foreigners holding young British coaches back. It is the old lags, their old lags network, called the League Managers Association and a safety first mentality.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:52 pm 

The Fat Fock loses again. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are we going to do the right thing and add his smelly name to the list?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:42 pm 

How does Hughes continue to get jobs in management...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:15 pm 

txj wrote:
How does Hughes continue to get jobs in management...

The same reason your lover who has been fired left right and center and has not won a game in the last 10 still has a job and continues to find jobs.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:24 pm 

The Loser Loses Again! Coach, how long will it take you to Put this Loser on your list? I know you are afraid of TxJ, but trust me, he can do nothing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:57 pm 

DD, keep waiting. It ain't happening. He is going to get some cash in January to blow away.

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:58 pm 

Add Conte to the list.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:17 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
DD, keep waiting. It ain't happening. He is going to get some cash in January to blow away.

:lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I thought Cic-old-hag told us that they gave him 70 million to spend in the summer :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:25 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

I thought Cic-old-hag told us that they gave him 70 million to spend in the summer :lol:

Have you forgotten how why whined and cried that he wasn't given enough money to buy players in the summer? Why do you think Mike Ashley packed up and did gbanjo gbanjo to get out of the club before he makes him bankrupt?

2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:29 pm 

Its a Goal wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

Have you forgotten how why whined and cried that he wasn't given enough money to buy players in the summer? Why do you think Mike Ashley packed up and did gbanjo gbanjo to get out of the club before he makes him bankrupt?

Yup! Then remember what happened 2 summers ago, when he was in division 2?? He cried and cried and Ashley had to open the purse strings! They spent the most on transfers in the championship last year. Not even a word of “thank you” came out of his smelly mouth! Only to come and ask for money again the following summer. The dinner they get rid of this expired checkbook manager, the better for them! He will relegate them again like he did before :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:47 pm 

Benedict Iroha wrote:
Add Conte to the list.

Why.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:04 am 

benteke wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:
Add Conte to the list.

Why.

Abramovich :mrgreen:.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 229 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next