MANAGER OUT 17/18 - WHO'S FIRST: BILIC, DE BOER, HUGHTON?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ADVOCAAT, RODGERS OUT; WHO'S NEXT: J.MO, STEVE MAC, SHER

Post by anointed »

J.Mo vs Tim Sherwood
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Smart money's on Sherwood.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am going for Jose
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

I'm not certain Mourinho would still be manager on Tuesday
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

The moment Moyes becomes available, Sherwood is gone. As for Mourinho, Chelsea will hope for a top four finish and go all guns blazing for Guardiola. Pistols at dawn vs Man City.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

oloye wrote:I am going for Jose
If Klopp was still available I'd say yes but who else is out there? Carlo and I'm not sure one would want the other. I think unless things get significantly worse Abra may wait a bit longer. Firing him will cost a mint. Has he even finished paying him off for the first sacking? I'm not sure. For all we know Jose may still be pulling a paycheck from his first stint. :D

I think Pep is Abramovic's next target so he might ride out the season with Mourinho...or who knows maybe go for Bilic or Tinkerman if they do very well.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Sherwood a dead man Walking but no manager will salvage Aston Villa..Randy Lerner has tanked that club.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

I don't think Pep will go to Chelsea. I think he's Man City bound. Chelsea are in serious trouble because they are running out of top managers to pick from.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@TG, Randy has sold anything that shimmers but there is enough about Villa to warrant a better return. Sherwood has made no effort at solidifying their watery defence and insists upon a defensively void system of play.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

Sherwood gone!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Sherwood out
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Piiiiiiiiooooom!!!! Oufffph!!!!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ADVOCAAT, RODGERS, SHERWOOD OUT; WHO'S NEXT: J.MO, STEVE

Post by anointed »

Gold, silver, bronze won...shame on J.Mo; he couldn't even get a medal. Only scraps are available now
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Advocaat was no more than a pacemaker.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote: I suspect Wastewood will be next in line to face the axe though McClaren will be close on his heels. I just don't know how Newcastle can continue to stick by their manager despite the precarious position they find themselves in.
Nailed it. McClaren has to start dusting his suitcase because he is going to be next.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Sherwood out.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

It's like Moyes doesn't want to come to Villa. Sociedad just whacked Levante 4-0 away.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Sherwood a dead man Walking but no manager will salvage Aston Villa..Randy Lerner has tanked that club.
Villa now run by ex-Arsenal people. First Arsenal’s former Chief Commercial Officer, Tom Fox, the American, who Wenger appointed as Gazidis right hand is now the man who runs Villa as Lerner's right hand man as Chief executive.

This summer, Fox has appointed Hendrik Almstadt, who was the head of business development at Arsenal as their Sporting Director. His job, inter alia, includes improving Villa’s scouting network, with the emphasis on better value for money signings. Almstadt worked with Arsenal software and team, focusing on identifying potential signings with statistics, his team were credited with with identifying Gabriel as a signing thanks mainly to Almstadt’s work. These two have brought in various people at lower levels, including two youth scouts I know personally.

In the midst of all of these come Sherwood who is the anti-thesis of people like Fox and Almstadt in football values. Sherwood is a football man who has little or no time for boffins like Fox and Almstadt. When he (Sherwood) broke ranks and expressed his dismay at having to work with players he did not want, it became inevitable he was on the way out.

All summer, Sherwood wanted Adebayor, Lenon, Armstrong and some Spuds players he knew from his time at the club, but all he got were promising young French players, he got none of his wishes. Many say he should have resigned then to make his point but we do not know what was agreed between Fox and Sherwood when he was appointed.

Now we hear from leaked sources that Wenger was approached for advice on Remi Garde's appointment as the next Villa Coach. If true, it confirms Arsenal will be appointing the next Villa boss until they want him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: ADVOCAAT, RODGERS, SHERWOOD, J.MO OUT; WHO'S NEXT: LVG

Post by anointed »

Has to be LVG
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

And in addendum, let Remi Garde, remain in shame at Villa Park. Next Arsenal boss, no thanks.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Waffiman wrote:
Tunisian Gooner wrote:Sherwood a dead man Walking but no manager will salvage Aston Villa..Randy Lerner has tanked that club.
Villa now run by ex-Arsenal people. First Arsenal’s former Chief Commercial Officer, Tom Fox, the American, who Wenger appointed as Gazidis right hand is now the man who runs Villa as Lerner's right hand man as Chief executive.

This summer, Fox has appointed Hendrik Almstadt, who was the head of business development at Arsenal as their Sporting Director. His job, inter alia, includes improving Villa’s scouting network, with the emphasis on better value for money signings. Almstadt worked with Arsenal software and team, focusing on identifying potential signings with statistics, his team were credited with with identifying Gabriel as a signing thanks mainly to Almstadt’s work. These two have brought in various people at lower levels, including two youth scouts I know personally.

In the midst of all of these come Sherwood who is the anti-thesis of people like Fox and Almstadt in football values. Sherwood is a football man who has little or no time for boffins like Fox and Almstadt. When he (Sherwood) broke ranks and expressed his dismay at having to work with players he did not want, it became inevitable he was on the way out.

All summer, Sherwood wanted Adebayor, Lenon, Armstrong and some Spuds players he knew from his time at the club, but all he got were promising young French players, he got none of his wishes. Many say he should have resigned then to make his point but we do not know what was agreed between Fox and Sherwood when he was appointed.

Now we hear from leaked sources that Wenger was approached for advice on Remi Garde's appointment as the next Villa Coach. If true, it confirms Arsenal will be appointing the next Villa boss until they want him. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well it looks like Villa shouldnt have listened to Wenger, perhaps they should have asked Jose instead.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]anointed[/color] wrote:Has to be LVG
Last 6 games: 3 draws 3 loses. Out of the to 4 and out of CL. Next up is Stoke away and you know Stoke is no easy match. I am calling time on him next Saturday.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]anointed[/color] wrote:Has to be LVG
Last 6 games: 3 draws 3 loses. Out of the to 4 and out of CL. Next up is Stoke away and you know Stoke is no easy match. I am calling time on him next Saturday.
LvG looking to jump before he is pushed. Bets won't be accepted any longer on him.