I'm Off to Tunisia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ikwerreman
Egg
Egg
I'm Off to Tunisia

Post by ikwerreman »

YEs i know i did not plan this and even last week i said i would not go but plans have changed.
I will be off to Tunisia probably on wednesday. How can i hook up with fellow CE MEmbers who will be in Monastir?
Paveman
Egg
Egg

Post by Paveman »

Ikwerreman: Send me a PM. I will be in Monastir as from Friday evening.

I'd be glad to meet up.
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I'm Off to Tunisia

Post by 27 »

ikwerreman wrote:YEs i know i did not plan this and even last week i said i would not go but plans have changed.
I will be off to Tunisia probably on wednesday. How can i hook up with fellow CE MEmbers who will be in Monastir?
Make sure you buy something for your kids.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Paveman wrote:Ikwerreman: Send me a PM. I will be in Monastir as from Friday evening.

I'd be glad to meet up.

no wahala
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Safe journey bro. Don't forget your laptop at home o cos we will need your minute by minute update from Monastir :mrgreen:.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

I will only be in Tunisia if Naija gets to the final.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
SUYA

Post by SUYA »

Pavemen and Ikwerreman PM ur Cell # !!
Larry Ashagbe
Re: I'm Off to Tunisia

Post by Larry Ashagbe »

ikwerreman wrote:YEs i know i did not plan this and even last week i said i would not go but plans have changed.
Enjoy yourself.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

ikwerreman wrote:
Paveman wrote:Ikwerreman: Send me a PM. I will be in Monastir as from Friday evening.

I'd be glad to meet up.

no wahala
Ikwman, how far? pls. give me a call or better still let me re get your line again via PM. I've been trying to locate my diary and can't find it.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

I am trying to get a flight this firday but i can only stay for the SA game. Do u need a visa for Tunisia on naija or britico pali? Guys i'll let u kn ow if i book anything so we can hook up for the game
crispgg
Egg
Egg

Post by crispgg »

I will be off to Tunisia probably on wednesday
Ikwerre man, dont come back to PH without the cup o, or we go chase all the ikwerre people commot for PH
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

safe flight ik. see ya when u get back 8)
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
wydadi
Egg
Egg

Post by wydadi »

guys just stay in ur homeland why wasting money to see ur birds destroyed by moroccans atlas lions
last news:arazi is qualified to the quarter of australien grand chelem.do u know tennis in nigeria? :lol:
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

wydadi wrote:guys just stay in ur homeland why wasting money to see ur birds destroyed by moroccans atlas lions
last news:arazi is qualified to the quarter of australien grand chelem.do u know tennis in nigeria? :lol:
stale news mate. heard a while ago. beat Mark Philippousis
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

wydadi wrote:guys just stay in ur homeland why wasting money to see ur birds destroyed by moroccans atlas lions
All lions will be locked in the cages the belong even if they nationalize the whole brazilian team:lol: :lol:
Do we know tennis in Nigeria??? :roll:
All those french rejects playing tennis for Morrocco.
Oya back to the matter
open and close