Dem don finish oliseh for Facebook

Search - I'm not Igbo Sunday Olise

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Re: Dem don finish oliseh for Facebook

na wa
this is all some of you guys ever seem to talk about
BAP

Post by BAP »

People are emotional sha . Must be something in the water

Post by Super Eagle »

Una get time. Yeah, I hear them:

Goodluck Eberechukwu Jonathan
Stephen Okechukwu Keshi
Sunday Ogorchukwu Oliseh

Yup. They are not Igbo. All of them are Hausa Fulani. Somebody needs to tell all those useless morons that the worst thing you can do yourself is to lie to yourself. And by the way, when the going gets rough for Jonathan, before the last election, the man suddenly remembers that he's Igbo :rotf: :rotf:
Note to: Emir Kongi, big porkey, and smartbrother: Don't talk unless you can improve the silence. (c)
www.awooze.com

#BringBackOurGirls
Hashtag #KeshiDonHammer

Super Eagle wrote:Una get time. Yeah, I hear them:

Stephen Okechukwu Keshi
Sunday Ogorchukwu Oliseh

Yup. They are not Igbo. All of them are Hausa Fulani. Somebody needs to tell all those useless morons that the worst thing you can do yourself is to lie to yourself. And by the way, when the going gets rough for Jonathan, before the last election, the man suddenly remembers that he's Igbo :rotf: :rotf:

Are you saying we had an Igbo presido without realizing it :shock: :shock: :shock: ? I thought Oga Jona's Igbo name was Azikiwe

Post by Super Eagle »

Stephen Okechukwu Keshi
Sunday Ogorchukwu Oliseh

Are you saying we had an Igbo presido without realizing it :shock: :shock: :shock: ? I thought Oga Jona's Igbo name was Azikiwe
Yup. You definitely did, but he refused to acknowledge it. His name is Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON. He was President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He served as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007.

And by the way, his name sake - the big Zik also refused to acknowledged his igboness until the going got tough for him in the western region. That's when he finally remembered that he's an Igbo man :roll:

Any questions??? :???:
Note to: Emir Kongi, big porkey, and smartbrother: Don't talk unless you can improve the silence. (c)
www.awooze.com

#BringBackOurGirls
Hashtag #KeshiDonHammer
zoro

Post by zoro »

Baboons and monkeys of the zoo :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.
Igugu

Post by Igugu »

Super Eagle wrote:

Stephen Okechukwu Keshi
Sunday Ogorchukwu Oliseh

Yup. You definitely did, but he refused to acknowledge it. His name is Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan, GCFR, BNER, GCON. He was President of Nigeria from 2010 to 2015. He served as Vice-President of Nigeria from 2007 to 2010 and as Governor of Bayelsa State from 2005 to 2007.

And by the way, his name sake - the big Zik also refused to acknowledged his igboness until the going got tough for him in the western region. That's when he finally remembered that he's an Igbo man :roll:

Any questions??? :???:
Supper Eagle: You are not telling the whole story. The cause of all these people insisting they are not Igbos is not far from the fact that the East Niger Igbos committed atrocities against the other Igbos in other areas (West Niger and Delta). Until you East Niger Igbos admit it, and make amend for it, and have a change of attitude, the other Igbos will continue to echo your what you impressed upon them in the days past. Jesus Christ said: " If you deny me before men, I will deny you before my Father who is in heaven. " Ka Chineke Mezie Okum. Amen.

The true meaning of Azikiwe is: Rejection is worse than enimity.

He is Nigerian............end of story.
zoro

Post by zoro »

Who cares what a baboon and monkey says about himself?
IGBOS ARE THE IMPORTANT AND USEFUL SLAVES OF NIGERIA. THEY HAVE A CHOICE TO MAKE.

How is this football related?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

In the real sense Igbo population is already explosive. Do Igbos really need more people to identify themselves as Igbos?
100%Naija

Post by 100%Naija »

wale1974 wrote:He is Nigerian............end of story.
:agree:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
Field Marshall Ogolo

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Stephen Okechukwu Keshi
Sunday Ogorchukwu Oliseh

Jonathan was one of our own. I knew it but kept quiet. I am surprise that even Steve Keshi is not Igbo like I thought.
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz