Bamendaboy,Mpabe,Mlkama, and the rest what Can U say?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mbape
Egg
Egg

Post by Mbape »

bamendaboy wrote:
green4life wrote:
Obinna wrote:and if we lose?? :shock: :?:
I go disappear from this site faster than Mlkama, Mbape, & Bamendaboy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:)
Massa, I dey ooh!

I'll be here through thick and thin.

I was disappointed with the draw, but really, it is not as though we are out of the tournament. Missed opportunities was the name of the game. 3 clear chances from Eto'o.

Algeria played a sound tactical game, and had their fair run of luck. I've already been to one of their forums and congratulated them.

But lads, before you start calling us out, why don't you wait until after you trounce Morocco on Tuesday? Even then, I'd still hold my horses if I were you.

Weve already got at least 3 ten-point lists from Ayo analyzing heaven and earth.

Anyway, I am here. Throw the bombs!
Achuman
Egg
Egg

Post by Achuman »

Naw, naw, naw. There are no excuses to be made. I do not know what my fellow brothers having been boasting about on this forum but I have always stressed the fact that our firepower needs to be re-enforced.

This one goal margin just does not cut if any more.

We losed the game today due to our pathetic finishers. Ball juggling and no goal scoring. To me, this team is nothing but mediocre.

Achuman from East Coast
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

green4life wrote:
I go disappear from this site faster than Mlkama, Mbape, & Bamendaboy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Mbape
Egg
Egg

Post by Mbape »

Achuman wrote:Naw, naw, naw. There are no excuses to be made. I do not know what my fellow brothers having been boasting about on this forum but I have always stressed the fact that our firepower needs to be re-enforced.

This one goal margin just does not cut if any more.

We losed the game today due to our pathetic finishers. Ball juggling and no goal scoring. To me, this team is nothing but mediocre.

Achuman from East Coast
You lost the game, buddy? This sort of overreaction is very unCameroonian.

Which of your fellow countrymen have been boasting here?
Achuman
Egg
Egg

Post by Achuman »

Do not know Mbape, that's why I said "I do not know what my fellow brodas have been boasting about" and not "I do not know who..."
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Mbape wrote:
bamendaboy wrote:
green4life wrote:
Massa, I dey ooh!

I was disappointed with the draw, but really, it is not as though we are out of the tournament. Missed opportunities was the name of the game. 3 clear chances from Eto'o.

Algeria played a sound tactical game, and had their fair run of luck. I've already been to one of their forums and congratulated them.

But lads, before you start calling us out, why don't you wait until after you trounce Morocco on Tuesday? Even then, I'd still hold my horses if I were you.

Weve already got at least 3 ten-point lists from Ayo analyzing heaven and earth.

...and what is wrong with my three lists of ten point analysis mai broda? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, do you not accept that Schaffer, the players and the fans alike, thought that all they had to do was turn up and three points were in the bag? How else do you explain trying to play only one midfield passer in the form of Geremi?

How do you explain playing the clumpsy, gangling, lumbering Ade Akinbiyi-like Idrissou as a dashing winger. Did Schaffer really think that Idrissou has the flair and panache to go past opponents and deliver quality crosses into the box?

For me, the line-up smacked of arrrogance. Too many sub-standard players were on the pitch, while the likes of Olembe and Atouba were on the bench.
Mbape
Egg
Egg

Post by Mbape »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Mbape wrote:
bamendaboy wrote:
green4life wrote:
Massa, I dey ooh!

...and what is wrong with my three lists of ten point analysis mai broda? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On a serious note, do you not accept that Schaffer, the players and the fans alike, thought that all they had to do was turn up and three points were in the bag? How else do you explain trying to play only one midfield passer in the form of Geremi?

How do you explain playing the clumpsy, gangling, lumbering Ade Akinbiyi-like Idrissou as a dashing winger. Did Schaffer really think that Idrissou has the flair and panache to go past opponents and deliver quality crosses into the box?

For me, the line-up smacked of arrrogance. Too many sub-standard players were on the pitch, while the likes of Olembe and Atouba were on the bench.
Ayo:

I'll leave the reading of Schaffer's and the fan's minds to you. Nothing earth-shattering has happened here. Cameroon was held to a draw by a clearly inferior team. If the players were arrogant, I certainly did not see it. You are certainly speculating.

Are you in England? Shouldn't you be sleeping now? Still thinking up more ten points?
Buea
Egg
Egg

Post by Buea »

Elexus wrote:It is just the first match. Cameroun are still the firm favourites though. Their ball possession was very classy. They missed a lot of chances but that is how they started in Ghana in 2000. They missed many chances in the first game. But then went on to beat Ivory coast 3:0. I would not read much into today's game. Their performance should serve warning to Nigeria to thoroughly batten down the hatches and be ready to ride out the storm of the Camerounians. Eagles must not be lulled into a false sense of security that the lions will continue to miss.
Elexus, well said. Those who want to read more into this than there is be ware!
Our goal is to remain superior to the eagles!
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Is Mboma not Cameroonian? How you foolish so?
balo wrote:Would Cameroon have scored at alll if Mboma was not included?
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

G4L,

My brother na you dey kill me like this? Competition never finish now ...
green4life wrote:Omey2k no mind those baggers... i was telling mlkama yesterday to worry about the 2 north africans and the fact that eto can't finish a damn football to save his life and to also thank his stars that mboma is back... and what did i get? grief... & more grief.... chei!!!! see the 3 sitters wey eto miss from 6 yards away with goalie at his mercy!!! .... if na julius .... in short, make we wait till tuesday :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Sha I go watch game too now. They did not show it here live. Only 4 hours after game don finish...Na waoh...
Its a Goal wrote:How suprising our friends from the East haven't shown their face yet and it's been 2 hours since the match ended :mrgreen:.
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

G4L,

I don laff this one tire. I only went to watch the game which was not shown live here....I am not in DC anymore men...
green4life wrote:
mlkama
Egg
Egg
Re: Bamendaboy,Mpabe,Mlkama, and the rest what Can U say?

Post by mlkama »

Nobody asked you to predict anything for us. We win, we win. We lose, we lose. Today we drew. Even when we will lose it will not be the end of the world. And you should know that better than I do.
omey2k4 wrote:Please can u guys explain what da hell happened today?I predicted a 2-1 for Cameroon and for all the boasting this was all i got?Please u guys should use the same intensity in mouthing off to defend this draw today! :x
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

mlkama wrote:Nobody asked you to predict anything for us. We win, we win. We lose, we lose. Today we drew. Even when we will lose it will not be the end of the world. And you should know that better than I do.
omey2k4 wrote:Please can u guys explain what da hell happened today?I predicted a 2-1 for Cameroon and for all the boasting this was all i got?Please u guys should use the same intensity in mouthing off to defend this draw today! :x
I understand but i had to call U guys to order because before today the mouthing off was too much :lol: .Anyway U have no right to tell me who I should support!Nigeria is my #1 team and Cameroon is #2 and Africias best team.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Thanks for "calling us to order". Sorry I missed the moderator title under your name. You can support who you like. Just don't call me to ask for explanations after ...
omey2k4 wrote:
mlkama wrote:Nobody asked you to predict anything for us. We win, we win. We lose, we lose. Today we drew. Even when we will lose it will not be the end of the world. And you should know that better than I do.
I understand but i had to call U guys to order because before today the mouthing off was too much :lol: .Anyway U have no right to tell me who I should support!Nigeria is my #1 team and Cameroon is #2 and Africias best team.