FT: Bayern 5-1 Arsenal(Lwdski,Mullerx2, Alaba,Robben- Girud)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Bayern 4-1 Arsenal (Lewdski, Muller, Alaba, Robben - Gir

Post by truetalk »

elerineye wrote:
truetalk wrote:
elerineye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:Kai..."My people my people" what is this now 5-1!!!! kai.. this is bad :-(
We just could not overcome the injuries. It is the difference. I'm proud of my team, at least we gave it a go.
Dude Bayern also had injuries as well. They planned for it. Wenger didn't. That's the difference. Wake up.
Stop being a boring troll. I really do not care for your negative bile. You just f00k off and stuff it where the sun don't shine.
Nice one bros, very very nice. Oh BTW, read my signature again...
Sorry bro. Hope you're not too crushed.

We all fall below our ideals & ideas sometimes.
Crushed about what?

My post was directed at waffiman who tend to resort to insulting people who disagree with him, hence I use a quote from him in my signature.
I know. You respect the man enough to quote him in your signature.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: FT: Bayern 5-1 Arsenal(Lwdski,Mullerx2, Alaba,Robben- Gi

Post by Gooner1 »

:sneaky:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Noooooooo!!!!! Olypiacos scores a winner on 90 minutes! That's it then!
No, it's not. The head to head will decide it, so long as Bayern beat Olympiakos. We win by 2 clear goals on the night we go through. In interim, we need Bayern to beat Olympiakos.
Go through and do wetin? :roll:
Let serious teams qualify abeg
Look at this so called supporter, It is a cup competition, one thing I know about my team, over 90 minutes, we can beat anybody.
...go and sit down........5-1 you're not ashamed?
Why should I be? I support my own. Do you? Go support Bayern. It solves your problem.
It has been made quite clear that you do not support the team......You support Arsene Wenger
I aam certain that when he goes, he will take the likes of you and papa k with him :thumb:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
SylverEagles wrote:Noooooooo!!!!! Olypiacos scores a winner on 90 minutes! That's it then!
No, it's not. The head to head will decide it, so long as Bayern beat Olympiakos. We win by 2 clear goals on the night we go through. In interim, we need Bayern to beat Olympiakos.
Look at this so called supporter, It is a cup competition, one thing I know about my team, over 90 minutes, we can beat anybody.
Why should I be? I support my own. Do you? Go support Bayern. It solves your problem.
It has been made quite clear that you do not support the team......You support Arsene Wenger
I aam certain that when he goes, he will take the likes of you and papa k with him :thumb:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

I don't know about PapaK, but Waffi will follow AW to Tottenham sef.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
akamoke wrote:I think that disallowed goal dejected Arsenal and even the second goal looked unlikely but demoralizing nonetheless. I didnt have the benefit of repeated replays but initially I thought it was a legit goal. Teams were evenly matched until yes, the second goal...Arsenal will be fine in this group. Just win your remaining games..a very likely prospect
Personally I think it might be better for us to crash out now so we can focus solely on the EPL. We don't have a deep enough squad to compete on multiple fronts and we weren't going to win the UCL anyways. If Arsenal comes out of the group (likely as runners up) they will lose in the next round as they have the last decade.

I think Arsenal's chance of winning the EPL will be better enhanced if we drop out of the champions league now.
Oga Yemster i hope you know its much better we get to next around than play Europa?Or worst just come last then have a chance at EPL
Playing on thursday then weekend might do us more harm than good to win the league.We either just go and face likes of Messi and Ronaldo,sell complete stadium and be proud we help them score more CL goals in their record.
Playing thursday and weekend is no joke
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kajifu wrote:We either just go and face likes of Messi and Ronaldo,sell complete stadium and be proud we help them score more CL goals in their record.
:rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

platinum wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
AreaDaddy wrote:Kai..."My people my people" what is this now 5-1!!!! kai.. this is bad :-(
We just could not overcome the injuries. It is the difference. I'm proud of my team, at least we gave it a go.
Dude Bayern also had injuries as well. They planned for it. Wenger didn't. That's the difference. Wake up.

They lost ribery and robben lat year in the crucial stage of the ucl, they went and got kingsley coman and douglas costa to ensure that problem never happened again. Those two didn't cost much, coman is a loan deal from juventus. We all know our regular injury guys, we all know them, every single arsenal fan, you have to plan for guys who get injured frequently and old guys who have limited onfield contribution, you simply must.

With that said, arsenal's goals are different from bayern's goals as annoying as that is to admit.
Plat this Coman did he play against Barca last year for Juve in CL final.
The guy is good and why is Juve loan him when they need him?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

tfco wrote:
kajifu wrote:We either just go and face likes of Messi and Ronaldo,sell complete stadium and be proud we help them score more CL goals in their record.
:rotf: :rotf:
Na wow for you,Arsenal will make more money facing Messi and Ronaldo then bow than playing on thursday.So what is funny?I hope you know TV company go pay to show the game than thursday games
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

just saw the score...what happen?
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

truetalk wrote:
elerineye wrote:
truetalk wrote:
elerineye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:We just could not overcome the injuries. It is the difference. I'm proud of my team, at least we gave it a go.
Stop being a boring troll. I really do not care for your negative bile. You just f00k off and stuff it where the sun don't shine.
Nice one bros, very very nice. Oh BTW, read my signature again...
Sorry bro. Hope you're not too crushed.

We all fall below our ideals & ideas sometimes.
Crushed about what?

My post was directed at waffiman who tend to resort to insulting people who disagree with him, hence I use a quote from him in my signature.
Incorrect. Look back at this thread. You will find I put up with a lot of nonsense just to be civil. I've even stopped reading the posts of certain posters because it is pointless and a waste of time and energy. I do not respond to many insulting posts just to avoid conflict. When I do hit back, it cos it's the last straw. I don't respond to disagreement with insults, I respond to persistent insults with insults.

I'm not backward in coming forward because I refuse to suffer fools gladly.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

asabe wrote:just saw the score...what happen?
Arsenal lost.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Abet get lost with this unnecessary obnoxious egotistical rambling. Who gives a toss? Some of you need to grow up.
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Waffiman wrote:
Arsenal lost.
No vaseline.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Gooner1 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Look at this joker. Not my fault you cannot sack Wenger. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Been supporting my team for over 25 years with my money come rain or shine. I pay my money go to the stadium to relax and enjoy my team play football. Unlike you, I know what Arsenal was like long before Wenger and will long after. Watching football live is a drug and Arsenal is the team I have chosen.

As for Wenger, like Terry Neil, Don Howe, Georgie stroller Graham, Stuart Houston, Bruce Rioch etc. I supported them all until they left. I am with anyone who is employed by the club because I am a fully paid up member of the club.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

toyin133 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Arsenal lost.
No vaseline.
Careful now. Spuds come to the Emirates on Sunday. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Its a Goal wrote:I don't understand why ARSEnal fans are writing off Olympiakos. Here is a team even on 9 points with almighty Bayern and will want to entertain the possibility of winning the group. Y'all will be lucky to even qualify for Europa.
We are not Spuds. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Cristao II wrote:Tottenham, the team that still holds the record for the longest streak of matches won in a row at the start of the season.

Tottenham is rebuilding. Just hope that your team of expensive players show up at home. Normally you are faves to win the match in your stadium but we will like our chances.

The youngest squad in the league taking a trip to l'arse. Son should be back for that match.

Funny how y'all always sing that shiite song - We owned you last year in the league. Lets see how it goes.

Funny fan claiming that he wouldnt want any of Bayern's players - :lol: Pure comedy!! You took Petr Cech from Chelski, Ozil from Real, Sanchez from Barca and you dont want any of Bayern's players... Well not sure if they want to come either ....
You support Spuds, a team of perennial failures and losers, so how can you have pride in your players, team and club. There is a sing we sing at the stadium. I give you the chorus.........

We are The Arsenal
We are the best
We are the best
So f00k all the rest.
F00k em all (3 times)

We love our Manager, team, club. We believe we are the best. Why? We are The Arsenal. That's how we die hards Gooners support our team.

We are not Shyte like Tottenham. It is why we mock our underlins Spuds.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Waffiman wrote:
Cristao II wrote:Tottenham, the team that still holds the record for the longest streak of matches won in a row at the start of the season.

Tottenham is rebuilding. Just hope that your team of expensive players show up at home. Normally you are faves to win the match in your stadium but we will like our chances.

The youngest squad in the league taking a trip to l'arse. Son should be back for that match.

Funny how y'all always sing that shiite song - We owned you last year in the league. Lets see how it goes.

Funny fan claiming that he wouldnt want any of Bayern's players - :lol: Pure comedy!! You took Petr Cech from Chelski, Ozil from Real, Sanchez from Barca and you dont want any of Bayern's players... Well not sure if they want to come either ....
You support Spuds, a team of perennial failures and losers, so how can you have pride in your players, team and club. There is a sing we sing at the stadium. I give you the chorus.........

We are The Arsenal
We are the best
We are the best
So f00k all the rest.
F00k em all (3 times)

We love our Manager, team, club. We believe we are the best. Why? We are The Arsenal. That's how we die hards Gooners support our team.

We are not Shyte like Tottenham. It is why we mock our underlins Spuds.
As I said, y'all better win on Sunday as history favours your team getting at least a point on your own ground. If you dont win, na your shelenge.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Waffiman wrote:
truetalk wrote:
elerineye wrote:My post was directed at waffiman who tend to resort to insulting people who disagree with him, hence I use a quote from him in my signature.
Incorrect. Look back at this thread. You will find I put up with a lot of nonsense just to be civil. I've even stopped reading the posts of certain posters because it is pointless and a waste of time and energy. I do not respond to many insulting posts just to avoid conflict. When I do hit back, it cos it's the last straw. I don't respond to disagreement with insults, I respond to persistent insults with insults.

Dude stop lying. Everyone has been largely respectful to you aside from the usual yabis we all throw at each other. The one time kajifu was out of line we all cautioned him.

Your problem is you seem incapable of facing the truth about Wenger and you resort to attacks as your only form of response cos you're in denial. When we present facts and counter points poking holes in your arguments, you try to muddy the waters by making false claims that our harmless yabis at you is us insulting you.

The only "last straw" is the fact that people are onto you and aren't buying your boolshit anymore. And that makes you mad.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
truetalk wrote:
elerineye wrote:My post was directed at waffiman who tend to resort to insulting people who disagree with him, hence I use a quote from him in my signature.

Dude stop lying. Everyone has been largely respectful to you aside from the usual yabis we all throw at each other. The one time kajifu was out of line we all cautioned him.

Your problem is you seem incapable of facing the truth about Wenger and you resort to attacks as your only form of response cos you're in denial. When we present facts and counter points poking holes in your arguments, you try to muddy the waters by making false claims that our harmless yabis at you is us insulting you.

The only "last straw" is the fact that people are onto you and aren't buying your boolshit anymore. And that makes you mad.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Take a bow bros but you lie say i was out of line. But i will accept it as i know it has help me not get insult anymore
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

theYemster wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Yemsh!t, we are getting desperate, using the word 'people'. I don't need no one. I stand on my own. Stand on your own and stop trying to drag others into this. If you call one man and his homophobia dog fiend, 'people', then I see you are truly desperate. Indeed you are scrapping the bottom of the barrel. I won't, I do not need any such rubbish.

You have a life hang up about Wenger. It is not my problem, it is yours. I am happy to use it in molesting you. You cannot sack him and it burns you and I'm loving it. I will continue to remind you of your false attempts to pretend as if you support the Manager and team. You do not, you want to team to fail, so you claim you were right. Arsenal are up top of the league,enjoying a fine campaign, something you said will not happen in the summer. One defeat and a set back, you suddenly claim you were right. I can understand if you understand football and how it works, you don't, so as much as I try to humour you, remember, I do not respect your understanding of Arsenal football but I do respect your knowledge of the Patriot and the NFL. You are consumed by Wenger and how his successes and support frustrate your dislike for the man, it show your true colours, you show you are a fraud who claims to want the team to be successful. I am not f00led, it is why I am after your fake lying arse and will I will be relentless.

I am onto you and your ilk here, don't worry. This includes the village id!ot who sniffs your balls like a lone lioness sniffing the balls of her lion master desperate for recognition in his pride. That pathetic smelly rat who applauds your every word and you think you are the man. The one so lousy and pathetic he thinks being homophobic is cool because he thinks it makes him man. I am after you all here.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

""" I am after you all here.[/quote]"""

Siddonlook mode activated..looks like this will have act 2 scene 1..
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates